It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interview with Osama bin Laden. Denies his Involvement in 9/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
www.globalresearch.ca...

By now, we know that 9/11 was a inside job.
According to Chossudovsky, the "war on terrorism" is a complete fabrication based on the illusion that one man, Osama bin Laden, outwitted the $40 billion-a-year American intelligence apparatus. The "war on terrorism" is a war of conquest. Globalisation is the final march to the "New World Order", dominated by Wall Street and the U.S. military-industrial complex.

Global Research Editor's Note

We bring to the attention of our readers the following text of Osama bin Laden's interview with Ummat, a Pakistani daily, published in Karachi on September 28, 2001. It was translated into English by the BBC World Monitoring Service and made public on September 29, 2001.

The authenticity of this interview, which is available in recognized electronic news archives, is confirmed.

Osama bin Laden categorically denies his involvement in the 9/11 attacks.

Bin Laden's statements in this interview are markedly different from those made in the alleged Osama video tapes.

In this interview, Osama expresses his views regarding the loss of life on 9/11. He also makes statements as to who, in his opinion, might be the likely perpetrator of the September 11 attacks.

This is an important text which has not been brought to the attention of Western public opinion.

We have highlighted key sections of this interview. It is our hope that the text of this interview, published barely a week before the onset of the war on Afghanistan, will contribute to a better understanding of the history of Al Qaeda, the role of Osama bin Laden and the tragic events of September 11, 2001.

Michel Chossudovsky, May 9, 2011

I have already said that I am not involved in the 11 September attacks in the United States. As a Muslim, I try my best to avoid telling a lie. I had no knowledge of these attacks, nor do I consider the killing of innocent women, children, and other humans as an appreciable act. Islam strictly forbids causing harm to innocent women, children, and other people.

Whoever committed the act of 11 September are not the friends of the American people. I have already said that we are against the American system, not against its people, whereas in these attacks, the common American people have been killed.

According to my information, the death toll is much higher than what the US government has stated. But the Bush administration does not want the panic to spread. The United States should try to trace the perpetrators of these attacks within itself; the people who are a part of the US system,

They needed an enemy. So, they first started propaganda against Usamah and Taleban and then this incident happened. You see, the Bush administration approved a budget of 40bn dollars. Where will this huge amount go? It will be provided to the same agencies, which need huge funds and want to exert their importance.

Usamah: I have already said that we are not hostile to the United States. We are against the system, which makes other nations slaves of the United States, or forces them to mortgage their political and economic freedom.

The Western media is unleashing such a baseless propaganda, which make us surprise but it reflects on what is in their hearts and gradually they themselves become captive of this propaganda. They become afraid of it and begin to cause harm to themselves. Terror is the most dreaded weapon in modern age and the Western media is mercilessly using it against its own people.

edit on 10-5-2011 by MIDNIGHTSUN because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Wow...I've never heard or listened to any thing Bin Laden had said before (if this is 100% legit)...its made me think i should go look up what it is this mans done that makes the world hate him so much. I do believe he had nothing to do with 9/11 (Imagine falsely taking the rap for that!!)..and he raises a good point about the American system...

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Well I don't know.......I just don't know.

Who do you believe? If this is really authentic then WOW!

However there is so much propaganda from both sides it makes it hard to establish what the hell is going on. Yes I know that the wars on terror are quite illegal and if it was just this one man then the ptb should have sought him out without the catastrophic mess that they have created.

It is all just a big F#ing mess what ever way you look at it.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
If you look really hard , does OBL really look like a bad man?

It simply is not possible that he actually made 911 happen, then on top of that with all the money and intelligen e the USA has, takes 10 years to actually take him out?

good bit o info there!!!

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
So the millions Osama spent on setting up terror training camps in Afghanistan was just to set up a place for wannabe terrorists to have a good time and get some exercise?

Osama was a terrorist before 9/11/01.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by faceofcydonia

However there is so much propaganda from both sides it makes it hard to establish what the hell is going on. Yes I know that the wars on terror are quite illegal and if it was just this one man then the ptb should have sought him out without the catastrophic mess that they have created.

You've heard by now that Obama was lying his face off about OBL and the 'raid on the compound' in Pakistan, haven't you?

60 minutes (CBS) interviewed the criminal liar currently calling himself the POTUS (until he is impeached and tried for treason that is), and he himself admitted that they didn't get OBL on Sunday last week.

So much for *THE POSITIVE DNA IDENTIFICATION* told to the world by Obama.

So much for *THE BURIAL AT SEA (body dumped at sea) STORY* (fabricated).

So much for 9/11.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by spikey

Originally posted by faceofcydonia

You've heard by now that Obama was lying his face off about OBL and the 'raid on the compound' in Pakistan, haven't you?

60 minutes (CBS) interviewed the criminal liar currently calling himself the POTUS (until he is impeached and tried for treason that is), and he himself admitted that they didn't get OBL on Sunday last week.

So much for *THE POSITIVE DNA IDENTIFICATION* told to the world by Obama.

So much for *THE BURIAL AT SEA (body dumped at sea) STORY* (fabricated).

So much for 9/11.

OK. Sorry it has taken so long to get back to you Spikey. I have watched the whole interview now.

As for the DNA and burial at sea, Obama did not admit to either. He let the fawning numpty of a reporter mention them and just talked his way round them without mentioning any specifics.

As I assumed you were implying he was retracting the statements above, at first I thought you were wrong. I went back, listened again and as I said above it was complete evasion (Cleverly mind you!) of the question. The man admitted to nothing.

Now. Something I spotted in the interview. Obama said that in Afghanistan and the border with Pakistan, that the forces had "denigrated" Al-Qaeda. My undrerstanding of that word is that the have disparaged the reputation of said group. If Al-Qaeda even exist, surely they have only added the belief that the west are imperialist monsters therefore only enhancing the reputation of this "network".

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Osama message to americans

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Read the transcripts of his video from 2007. The man was incredibly intelligent, and comes off as someone completely different than the media portrays. He has a better handle on American politics & economy than 99% of the US population. Oh, and he addresses the American people in it.

publicintelligence.net...

This might sound dumb, but is there any proof of him being a terrorist? Is there sound evidence that shows that he killed innocents? (besides MSM bs) Anyone get the feeling the 'terror camps' that were created over there, by him, were just military training camps used to defend their country from western conquerors?

Those were just questions by the way. I haven't seen the proof, but I've been overwhelmed by propaganda saying that he's Satan in human form. From what I read from his videos, it doesn't seem that way. He's just a good liar then?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

I was able to find one of the two books. Not the apology of a hired serial killer though

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

This article of NY Times claims that :

While there seems to be no book of that title and description, at least one analyst has suggested that Mr. bin Laden may have been reading “Confessions of an Economic Hit Man,” by John Perkins.

thelede.blogs.nytimes.com...

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

Ah thanks a lot, that one I found easily.

On a side note, I hope jimmy carters book about palestine is better than his sharing good times book. That book was terrible, I got about a quarter through and stopped reading it.

edit on Wed, 11 May 2011 05:36:18 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by jessejamesxx

That surprised me as well, how intelligent and well spoken he sounded. All the extremist type christians and jews I have met just come across as unhinged, and rather unintelligent. I don't know any extreme muslims, so I have no baseline for that one, but the few regular old muslims I know are pretty average.

I never really paid much attention to any osama stuff before really, I guess in my head I pictured a frothing at the mouth, koran quoting nutcase.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
I'd never even heard of Osama Bin Laden until 9/11. Apparently he was wanted in connection to bombing the US Embassies in Tanzania and Nairobi in 1998. Thanks to the FBI website for that knowledge, which still has his Most Wanted up for some reason...?

new topics

top topics

join