It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liberals in Southern Arizona seek to form new state!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by CoffeeMonster
im pretty sure to whoever pays attention to american politics, and is not an american citizen, would agree that liberals > conservatives.
Liberals want to be seen as proud americans who are just, while conservatives want to have guns and richer rich people.

Wow, I guess you summed it all up and we can all go home now. "Conservatives want to have guns and richer rich people". classic!

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I say let them split, and when they fail ( because liberals are not champions of smaller government, and all within the new borders will work for their alleged new utopia) they will come back asking for hand outs like the true liberals they are!

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by don rumsfeld

And please for the love of God, please take the bitches from the view!

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by thorazineshuffle

Lets also add everyone who is on, and in charge of MTV and VH1.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ViperChili

Originally posted by thorazineshuffle

Lets also add everyone who is on, and in charge of MTV and VH1.

While we're at it, lets throw the fools like Rachel Maddow and all of the like into that fire too!

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
To all the posters saying "round up all the liberals" or "round up all the conservatives"...

I can only hope that in time you will grow to realize exactly how ignorant your statements are, and how much you are mirroring the attitudes of populations on the decline to fascism.

First comes the division. In the United States, it's liberal/conservative. Once they separate us, it becomes that much easier for them to take over.

Unfortunately for us, the process has already started in this once-great country.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by drwizardphd

In the United States, it's liberal/conservative. Once they separate us, it becomes that much easier for them to take over.

Actually, let me fix this for you:

In the United States, it's liberal. Once they eradicate them, it becomes that much easier for them to take over.

That would be ideal, we who are identifying the liberals are simply identifying the idiot retards who praise bigger government while instituting Unconstitutional social programs.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Realms

Congratulations on contributing to the problem, and reinforcing my previous statement.

Obviously, some people are too far-gone to be helped...

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by drwizardphd

Congratulations on contributing to the problem

How is eradicating a known group of people who practice bigger government, manipulate the minorities ( all on the premise of doing good mind you ) and institute Unconstitutional social programs a bad thing? How am I contributing something bad when I stated fact?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realms
I say let them split, and when they fail ( because liberals are not champions of smaller government, and all within the new borders will work for their alleged new utopia) they will come back asking for hand outs like the true liberals they are!

Realms,,, Not Asking with Their Hands out,,, But Demanding Like True Liberals,,, Demanding what is not theirs to take or give to others.
The reason why they'll be making these Demands is because this is what they have chosen to lead them:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/030d899c76b9.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

take the bear off of the state flag and replace it with a sloth.

butcherguy, This is a good idea and I have the flag for them to use. Yes they can march themselves right into Progressive Liberal Utopia by following their Dear Leader!
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bf3f252098bf.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ab9fa5e1cb63.jpg[/atsimg]

obama and the left

the ends justify the means.
edit on 10-5-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I think that would be a great idea just to have something else on the political horizon that is DIFFERENT from the current wave of political garbage that is spewing across the country now that the Pres election is starting to heat up. Would be interesting to see how the Fed Gov would react? Would it even get they're attention? How far would they go to suppress it? Is this a false flag of some sort? It's Arizona, does it even really matter if they do carve it up into two states instead of one? Who gets the "good" half? I would just love to see the show!

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I would like to make this house I live in the 52nd state too. How do I do this?

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmosKid

Who gets the "good" half?

CosmosKid, Great question, I would say the half that does not have this group of people in their schools teaching their children. That's who has the best half.

patdollard.com...
Anti-U.S., Anti-White Mexicans Poison Tucson Curriculum

As a former teacher in Tucson Unified School District’s hotly debated ethnic studies department, I submit my perspective for the public’s consideration. During the 2002-2003 school year, I taught a U.S. history course with a Mexican-American perspective. The course was part of the Raza/Chicano studies department.

Within one week of the course beginning, I was told that I was a “teacher of record,” meaning that I was expected only to assign grades. The Raza studies department staff would teach the class. I was assigned to be a “teacher of record” because some members of the Raza studies staff lacked teaching certificates. It was a convenient way of circumventing the rules. Topics: Illegal Immigration, Tucson Unified School District, ethnic studies department, U.S. history course, Mexican-American perspective, Raza/Chicano studies department, teacher of record, Raza studies staff, lacked teaching certificates, circumvent rules, biased curriculum, Aztlan, Arizona taxpayers, U.S. House of Representatives, American sovereignty, Arizona.

The basic theme of the curriculum was that Mexican-Americans were and continue to be victims of a racist American society driven by the interests of middle and upper-class whites. In this narrative, whites are able to maintain their influence only if minorities are held down. Thus, social, political and economic events in America must be understood through this lens. This biased and sole paradigm justified teaching that our community police officers are an extension of the white power structure and that they are the strongmen used “to keep minorities in their ghettos.”

And this is what it came down too,,, Now remember this teacher is Hispanic.

When I raised these concerns, I was told that I was a “racist,” despite being Hispanic. Acknowledging my heritage, the Raza studies staff also informed me that I was a vendido, the Spanish term for “sellout.”

The city of Tucson is run by the group calling itself LaRaza. How about this?
justpiper.com...

“Where we now stand is stolen, occupied Mexico”
Their teaching our kids this Crap.

…La Raza rally at UCLA….More gems: ‘Communist Revolution’, ‘Frail, racist white people’, ‘La Raza’ (the Race), Fidel Castro, ‘Northern Front of Latin Revolution’…”40 million…revolutionaries…in the belly of the beast”. “Our enemy is Capitalism and Imperialism”. Sedition anyone? StandWithArizona.com...

The above Rant is from: Sanchee H.S. history teacher Ron Gochez, La Raza Rally at UCLA and his not a history teacher a UCLA,,,, He's a LIAR!
Here is where he works and some more of his teachings to H/S kids:

We are revolutionary Mexican organization here. We understand that this is not just about Mexico. Its about a global struggle against imperialism and capitalism At the forefront of this revolutionary movement is La Raza. We will no longer fall for these lies called borders. We see America as a northern front of a revolutionary movement Our enemy is capitalism and imperialism. Ron Gochez is NOT a professor at UCLA. Gochez is currently a HISTORY teacher (yikes) at Santee H.S. in Los Angeles. Here is his H.S.: www.santeefalcons.org... Phone: (213) 763-1000 Los Angeles Unified School District Tel: 213-241-7000

So yes, give them their own State and Let Them Starve!

edit on 11-5-2011 by guohua because: Spell Check

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by OptimusSubprime

I'm Not a liberal. But I am fed up with working and paying taxes. You may ask but how will things get done? Who will run the services?

We could have a new system. Or perhaps an old system, the barter system.It doesn't matter. Point is there are thousands of ways to govern a people or have the people govern themselves. It doesn't have to be this work for pay then pay taxes silly idea that thwarts creativity and serves to keep you down and make the rich richer.

I say, let em have their state and lets see what they can do with it.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Yeah if you don't agree with your state, what about you MOVE?

It's way simplier and way more realistic. All those liberals which are apparently extremists since they want their own state, should move to Southern California, their paradise. California is pretty much the most ``liberal let's make love to the illegals`` state in the US... and it's bankrupt even with their great economy... so... I suggest they move there.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by drwizardphd
To all the posters saying "round up all the liberals" or "round up all the conservatives"...

I can only hope that in time you will grow to realize exactly how ignorant your statements are, and how much you are mirroring the attitudes of populations on the decline to fascism.

First comes the division. In the United States, it's liberal/conservative. Once they separate us, it becomes that much easier for them to take over.

Unfortunately for us, the process has already started in this once-great country.

There would be no need to round anyone up. Believe me, if conservatives were told that they could have a portion of the country all to ourselves we would jump at the chance. The reason is that conservatives don't need liberals because liberals only make life harder to live. Liberals however do need conservatives, because there aren't enough liberals to pay the taxes required to keep paying for the nanny state.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix
reply to post by OptimusSubprime

I'm Not a liberal. But I am fed up with working and paying taxes. You may ask but how will things get done? Who will run the services?

We could have a new system. Or perhaps an old system, the barter system.It doesn't matter. Point is there are thousands of ways to govern a people or have the people govern themselves. It doesn't have to be this work for pay then pay taxes silly idea that thwarts creativity and serves to keep you down and make the rich richer.

I say, let em have their state and lets see what they can do with it.

You make some great points here. Most, if not all, services could and should be handled at the state level. I have no problem with paying taxes, it is the amount that I have a problem with, and who I pay them to. I do however think that there should be no federal income taxes. If the federal government were to operate within it's constitutional limitations there would be no need for them.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join