It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello all

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I have been watching this site for quiet a while and I finally decided to become a member in June even though I just watched.
I have spent over 11 years touring the world (yes in the military (USAF)). I have a korean wife and I can speak get by in 4 other languages (other than english).
I have studied many of the topics that are discussed on ATS for over 30 years and I do have some opions on many of them which I hope to have good (intelligent (hopefully on my part, if not, sorry ahead of time).
I look forward to debating with everyone and hopefully sometime in the near future, THE TRUTH WILL BECOME KNOWN TO ALL!
(sorry about the caps)

[edit on 1-8-2004 by Kenshiro]

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Welcome aboard Kenshiro. You like debates? Well we've got just the forum for you. Check out the Debate forum, www.abovetopsecret.com... I don't think you'll find a better one anywhere. See you around.

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Welcome aboard Kenshiro!

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 12:57 PM
link   
welcome to ATS Kenshiro

hope you enjoy your stay and it sounds like you will

happy posting to you

if i can be any help feel free to u2u me

rynaldo

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Ahhhhhh.........

Hopefully you can share some interesting stories of those 11 years...

Welcome aboard.

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Just a little of the "Ye Olde Navy" jargon for you landlubbers.

Originally posted by Kenshiro.
I have spent over 11 years touring the world (yes in the military (USAF))...

I look forward to debating with everyone and hopefully sometime in the near future, THE TRUTH WILL BECOME KNOWN TO ALL!

So during those 11 years of travel, how much of it was in the military, and how much of it was in the USAF?

Avast ye mateys! The TRUTH is dead ahead! Strike the Mizzenmast, and "Deny Ignorance" and all that...

Captain Simian
, scourge of "Secret Societies".

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Welcome Aboard! Just a little of the "Ye Olde Navy" jargon for you landlubbers. quote: Originally posted by Kenshiro. So during those 11 years of travel, how much of it was in the military, and how much of it was in the USAF? Avast ye mateys! The TRUTH is dead ahead! Strike the Mizzenmast, and "Deny Ignorance" and all that... Captain Simian , scourge of "Secret Societies".

All on my 11 years military was in the USAF of which all but basic training was overseas. Spent 4 1/2 years at Torrejon AB. Spain, 4 1/2 years at Misawa AB Japan and then 3 years at Osan AB South Korea.
Due to my travels and the beleif that in order to "know" a people you must first learn their language and then learn their culture and beliefs so that I could better understand people.

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Hello Kenshiro, Fist of the north star
welcome to ats enjoy have fun
u2u me if you need anything
se7en

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Hope you find the info you seek! Enjoy your stay here at the greta ATS!

new topics

top topics

join