It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spontaneous Evolution is Happening Now?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I've been folllowing IN5D via YouTube. David Wilcox is heavily involved with them, & I know of David Wilcox thanks to Ancient Aliens. This is their newest video/article. Enjoy

Here's the article. I'm doin this all from my iPhone, so copy & pasting sucks.
www.in5d.com...

The strange case of solar flares and radioactive elements
news.stanford.edu...
edit on 10-5-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

Magnetic fields influence on fish and other animals
www.google.com...

Russian Scientist Unlocking the Mysteries of the Human Aura
humansarefree.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com... gives us a great video

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Absolutley beautiful, i can feel this, when i was 12 in 2007 i started my evolution, my mind expanded with information, i remeber the moment like it was yesterday, im guessing its because of this phenomena.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Martian27

If you enjoyed this video I suggest you take a look at all their 166 videos. I also have a few threads on this forum about our human history & Indigo children. It's very may be that you're Indigo.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Evolution is not spontaneous...it's a process that happens to populations over generations. You cannot have an individual organism evolve as it just isn't part of the definition. I blame the poke-e-mans for that.

And none of the statements in the video are backed up by actual scientific data. These things are just a guy talking from his bum without any evidential backing.

Now, if I'm wrong and I'm talking out of my bum to say that, I'll gladly welcome someone to show me some scientific literature that supports his claims.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by madnessinmysoul

Well I'll see what I can find. Maybe someone who reads this has answers for you. Either way, definitely need to see all sides of the spectrum.

Edit: I edited my original post for ya

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Thank you for this wonderful video; it's my first experience with IN5D and I thoroughly enjoyed your post. I love ATS just for people who aren't afraid to post things that seem to be out there. One of the things that trouble me about this site is the instant demand for proof of anything posted. Now it is true that it makes a good post, but it limits the topics we can discuss openly. This is supposed to be a conspiracy THEORY website, and theories by definition have not been proven. I'll catch a lot of crap for this statement, but so what! I will continue my search for the truth anyway.

"Facts are what cowards use to distract from truth"
-Freud

Keep up the search my friend...

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Evolution is ALWAYS going on. It's not a "happened once and then it's over" stage. In some cases, we are forcing evolution (dog breeds, horse breeds, isolating populations of animals (cheetahs, for example) and so forth.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
Evolution is ALWAYS going on. It's not a "happened once and then it's over" stage. In some cases, we are forcing evolution (dog breeds, horse breeds, isolating populations of animals (cheetahs, for example) and so forth.

I agree 100% that evolution is always on, but I'm thinking it progresses at different speeds & isn't always slow & constant as we may believe.

No problem miscreant! It's my natural born talent to find things. You should check out all my threads. I found some good stuff but there's so much more. I'm here to tear down walls

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Gee whiz, with a sensational title like that, I actually thought you were going to post your own thoughts on this, not web links and videos. How about it then? I know of David Wilcox too, and he is not the only one saying this. We are going though a Spontaneous Evolution, and it will happen whether humankind wants it or not. We are Spiritual Energy, read that Pure energy. It is only natural that we evolve. Now let me here your thoughts, OP.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

My thoughts huh? So people posting videos and articles on this forum to share information is out of place?

I find stuff mate. It's what I do. What are your thoughts, but tbh, you don't have to tell me if you don't want too. If you just wanna complain & take shots at me, that's cool too

And yes, I agree we're all energy and we have no choice but to evolve.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

did you ever have the thought that evolution might eveolve itself, like for instance, as a whole society we started out in the stone age right, that lasted like what 2 million years. then the bronze age was 1900 years until it was iron, then the iron age only lasted like 800 years.Now in recent times it only takes like 50-100 years to advance in ages, so at some point in time the ages of man will be constantly evolving at one time, this isnt possible in the 3rd dimension, but thats why we are heading to the next, higher vibration. instead of a long period of time of natural selection, it made itself more sensitive to repeating dna information with what it already knows,just like we technologicaly advance faster threw time because of technology that was already invented, that we can use, i kno im talking like evolution has consciousness, which is a ridiculous statement but i believe it.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Martian27

...evolution has nothing to do with society. Evolution is a term that refers to changes in allele frequency over successive generations within a gene pool. The reason that our technology has advanced at the rate it did probably has more to do with the fact that being more advanced makes it easier to advance more quickly.

Basically, if you double the speed at which you do all tasks, you're also doubling the speed at which you advance.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Byrd

And cheetahs are already screwed over as it is. Geographically distant populations of cheetah are more genetically similar than siblings in human families...which is creepy as hell.

But yeah, natural and sexual selection, as well as genetic drift are always occurring. It's just a lot more visible in populations that are under more selective stress.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

i personaly believe everything is a reflection of the other thing. advancement in age is a reflection of evolution, so they are connected

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Martian27
Absolutley beautiful, i can feel this, when i was 12 in 2007 i started my evolution, my mind expanded with information, i remeber the moment like it was yesterday, im guessing its because of this phenomena.

I was born like this. It sucks.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul
reply to post by Swills

Evolution is not spontaneous...it's a process that happens to populations over generations. You cannot have an individual organism evolve as it just isn't part of the definition. I blame the poke-e-mans for that.

You can produce extinct varieties of plants and fish simply by exposing seeds or eggs to a DC electrical field.

The Urzeit Code

I have some ideas on reversing that process, to produce new adaptations.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   

here is a link that supports this kind of thinking... i think it is back by some actual leaps of faith based on science haha

www.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
my brother and i where both born with supernumerary teeth (extra set of teeth kinda like a shark) . i dont know if this has anything to do with evolution but i believe it does. just had to share that
)

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Cool video, thanks for posting it

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by grizzle2

Scientific literature citations needed.

top topics

join