It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global Weapons Computer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
If you have weapons or ammo, get ready to be logged. I have a feeling this is so they know exactly who to look for and where to go when they decide to dictate us.

A legally binding, global Arms Trade Treaty (ATT) is being prepared in the back rooms of the UN. One goal of the Treaty's proponents is to create national weapon databases, leading to regional databases, and then to an eventual global database.

In the firearm-prohibitionists' zeai to create a peaceful world through total weapons control, they are determined that the 875 million small arms must be marked on at least three - and in many cases - six parts: the frame, barrel, firing pin, ejector, extractor and magazine.

I always remember in Red Dawn with the guys bumper sticker. As it pans out, they pull the gun from his cold, dead fingers.

gallanteisen.incnf.org...

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by truthorlies

all i can say.. is BUY your AMMO with cash..

Credit/Bank card, Ammo purchases,, are TRACKED right now!!!

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by truthorlies

Get ready to be logged? "They" have been tracking that information for at least 20 years. Anytime you buy a gun from a legal and authorized dealer you go into the database.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
This is why I have stock in gun companies.

Because when people freak out about rumors over some new gun law or something like this, people BUY BUY BUY. I then donate part of my profits to progressive campaigns and movements, which push for further gun restrictions.

It's like people are literally giving me their money.

new topics

top topics

join