It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earthquake Clouds in Western New York (High Quality Photo's) Updated w/ chemtrail twist

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I'm a bit new to this site. I'm curious.... does anyone ever report intense headaches possibly associated with the sighting of chemtrails. I googled "chemtrail headaches" and found a few links. On Saturday I woke up with a splitting headache, but went to work. I remember looking up while driving and noticed a lot of what everyone is calling chemtrails. The sky was bright blue, but zig zagged with these. A few hours later, my mom rushed my son to the ER because he got a splitting headache out of the blue. I'm pretty sure he just had a classic migraine. But now that I'm reading into these, I'm really curious if there is a relation.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Denco
I'm a bit new to this site. I'm curious.... does anyone ever report intense headaches possibly associated with the sighting of chemtrails. I googled "chemtrail headaches" and found a few links. On Saturday I woke up with a splitting headache, but went to work. I remember looking up while driving and noticed a lot of what everyone is calling chemtrails. The sky was bright blue, but zig zagged with these. A few hours later, my mom rushed my son to the ER because he got a splitting headache out of the blue. I'm pretty sure he just had a classic migraine. But now that I'm reading into these, I'm really curious if there is a relation.

I'd put "chemtrails" aside and focus on weather. Due to oxygen and pressure levels in the air, blood vessels (or blood as "carrier") would expand or constrict causing such pains. "Chemtrails" would be just regular contrails reacting to such conditions of the air.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
I've seen plenty of clouds, and had plenty of headaches, but I've noticed that I generally feel like a train crash when "chemtrails" have been floating around. Do some research on the particulates that have been found in the rain after this stuff has been sprayed. Aluminum and barium are two of the main ones. The HAARP patent mentions them, and I naturally suspect that HAARP is one of the reasons they're putting it out there. Sorry I don't have any links... well I do, but I'm too lazy to find and post them. So, as long as your hands work, and if you're really interested in finding some answers, then type it into google. As of a few days ago, there's a load of information that pops up... hasn't been deleted yet... so read away my friend.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Just plain normal air traffic ... NOT

LIKE 10 planes in half an hour. And a mist had already formed from them doing that from the morning when the sky was fully clear.

You want to tell me that this is not purposefully done... really?!
edit on 11-5-2011 by doomy because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-5-2011 by doomy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Your photos are very good and interesting, also not bad from an iphone.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Even my grandmothers are starting to talk about this with me. One of them is from Nebraska, and says that when she went to visit, she didn't have tons of crap all over her glasses that required some elbow grease to get rid of. When she got back to Texas, though, the little specks of crap had returned to their normal routine of clouding up her eye-glasses. (I'm tempted to scrape the crap off my windshield and send it in for testing.. if only I had money at my disposal) They finally conceded that our government lies. One of them even stated, unprovoked, that to "them" we're all expendable and they wanna get rid of us. I've always considered myself an anti-authoritarianist... and to hear my grandmother echo my sentiments was absolute confirmation that I'm on the right track

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
I don't believe they are earth quake clouds but more the chemicals in the chem-trails spreading evenly and reflecting from the suns light. Its scary to know what what ever chemicals are in those chem-trails are creating colors like that. I seen them often here in Canada. They were seen when the quake hit japan because there were chem-trails with that chemical in them at the time. I also noticed people around me in Canada are developing a cough with flem in the stomach after seeing those chem-trails being sprayed, im not positive if they are connected but it sure seems so. The government have a antidote for themselves to prevent or remove the symptoms from those chem-trails, but they don't tell the public or the money spent on the chem-trails would be wasted. I know of one and its simply. Have a bath in salt water with coffee grounds in it. I herd its supposed to remove those toxins from the body through the skin and people have never felt better after that bath. Its worth a try! Iv tried it and i looked and felt so much better and its helped my skin. Good luck and hope the info i posted helps.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
i saw the exact same thing yesterday and took some pics but it doesnt do it any justice the colors the so called cloud was showing almost as if they got the mix wrong and had more aluminum than usual in the spray my pic was taken in Ontario just north of above NY near Ottawa i will try to upload what i have to show u the similarities.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by gmac10001

Sorry....but "aluminum"?? What, exactly, makes aluminium exhibit a rainbow pattern, more so than WATER??

Do I have to bring this out, again? It is humorous, as we laugh at the inanity of this stupid woman. I wonder if, after she posted this, and it went viral, she ever learned about science, and is now happy for the anonymity of the Internet??:

Scary thing is....she can probably vote, and drive a car......>shudder

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join