It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by Runaway1977
Originally posted by JohhnyBGood
reply to post by Konstantinos
Painting muslims with one brush...........................because muslims are all required to follow the Koran, sunnah and hadith - there is no choice, no dissention, no apostising - just submission to the direct instructions of allah and the perfect unquestionable example of Muhammeds life.
Does the same brush apply to everyone who follows The Bible? If not, why not? Interpretation is everything. Consider the difference between Billy Graham and Jim Jones and see if you cannot understand the difference between a Moderate Muslim and a Wahhabi. The first two followed the same book. The second two follow the same book.
I hope you can perhaps clear this up for me.
2.190. Fight against those who fight against you in the way of Allah, but do not transgress, for Allah does not love transgressors. 2.191. Kill them whenever you confront them and drive them out from where they drove you out. (For though killing is sinful) wrongful persecution is even worse than killing. Do not fight against them near the Holy Mosque unless they fight against you; but if they fight against you kill them, for that is the reward of such unbelievers. 2.192. Then if they desist, know well that Allah is Ever-Forgiving, Most Compassionate. 2.193. Keep on fighting against them until mischief ends and the way prescribed by Allah prevails. But if they desist, then know that hostility is only against the wrong-doers. 2.194. The sacred month for the sacred month; sanctities should be respected alike ( by all concerned). Thus, if someone has attacked you, attack him just as he attacked you, and fear Allah and remain conscious that Allah is with those who guard against violating the bounds set by Him.
Originally posted by steven704
Every man should be concerned about EVERY muslim.. the instruction is ' duty to cause violence and destruction in the name of islam '
Every man should be concerned.
"Christ instructs ' love your enemies ' and ' love one another as yourself '
even ' do good to those who spitefully use you and plot against you ' "
the koran instructs the exact opposite.. instructing violence and conquering in the name of islam .. going as far as instructing to ' Not take Christians and jews as your friends ' !
Dear President Bush,
Thank you for doing so much to educate people regarding God's Law. I have learned a great deal from you and understand why you would propose and support a constitutional amendment banning same sex marriage. As you said "in the eyes of God marriage is based between a man a woman." I try to share that knowledge with as many people as I can. When someone tries to defend the homosexual lifestyle, for example, I simply remind them that Leviticus 18:22 clearly states it to be an abomination... End of debate.
I do need some advice from you, however, regarding some other elements of God's Laws and how to follow them.
1. Leviticus 25:44 states that I may possess slaves, both male and female, provided they are purchased from neighboring nations. A friend of mine claims that this applies to Mexicans, but not Canadians. Can you clarify? Why can't I own Canadians?
2. I would like to sell my daughter into slavery, as sanctioned in Exodus 21:7. In this day and age, what do you think would be a fair price for her?
3. I know that I am allowed no contact with a woman while she is in her period of menstrual uncleanness - Lev.15: 19-24. The problem is how do I tell? I have tried asking, but most women take offense.
4. When I burn a bull on the altar as a sacrifice, I know it creates a pleasing odor for the Lord - Lev.1:9. The problem is, my neighbors. They claim the odor is not pleasing to them. Should I smite them?
5. I have a neighbor who insists on working on the Sabbath. Exodus 35:2. clearly states he should be put to death. Am I morally obligated to kill him myself, or should I ask the police to do it?
6. A friend of mine feels that even though eating shellfish is an abomination - Lev. 11:10, it is a lesser abomination than homosexuality. I don't agree. Can you settle this? Are there 'degrees' of abomination?
7. Lev.21:20 states that I may ! not approach the altar of God if I have a defect in my sight. I have to admit that I wear reading glasses. Does my vision have to be 20/20, or is there some wiggle- room here?
8. Most of my male friends get their hair trimmed, including the hair around their temples, even though this is expressly forbidden by Lev. 19:27. How should they die?
9. I know from Lev. 11:6-8 that touching the skin of a dead pig makes me unclean, but may I still play football if I wear gloves?
10. My uncle has a farm. He violates Lev.19:19 by planting two different crops in the same field, as does his wife by wearing garments made of two different kinds of thread (cotton/polyester blend). He also tends to curse and blaspheme a lot. Is it really necessary that we go to all the trouble of getting the whole town together to stone them? Lev.24:10-16. Couldn't we just burn them to death at a private family affair, like we do with people who sleep with their in-laws? (Lev. 20:14)
I know you have studied these things extensively and thus enjoy considerable expertise in such matters, so I am confident you can help.
Thank you again for reminding us that God's word is eternal and unchanging.
This is 2011 not 111, the rest of us have climbed up the evolutionary ladder, come join us, it's nice being free and so can you, however, please leave your stone age barbaric practices at the front door when you arrive at our western airports.
Wilder mentioned during the interview how the beating up of gay men in Holland on a regular basis had increased 100 fold since the flood of muslim immigrants started years ago, this is unacceptable in todays society yet you never hear of so called "moderate" muslims speaking out against such acts, kind of interesting isn't it?