It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stealing From Work and Corporations...Good or Bad?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by liejunkie01
Wow,...you sure are taking alot of flack.

Why not look at it as borrowing for a while. If any body asks about it, you could bring it back without being noticed. lol.....

There is no shame in permanently borrowing somthing.

S&F op for having the balls to make this thread. From the looks of it, you can use some support.

Go sticky fingers.

edit on 10-5-2011 by liejunkie01 because: was no done

Thank you for the support sir.

I was just thinking that for an alternative news website there sure are a lot of closeminded, mainstream thinkers who unquestionably accept "the way things are".

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by doctornamtab

Why not look at it as borrowing for a while. If any body asks about it, you could bring it back without being noticed. lol.....

S&F op for having the balls to make this thread. From the looks of it, you can use some support.

Go sticky fingers.

I was just thinking that for an alternative news website there sure are a lot of closeminded, mainstream thinkers who unquestionably accept "the way things are".

Mainstream thinkers? HA! you know nothing of the intelligent discussions, And intellectual conversation that takes place on ATS on the daily..

Ever think that "certain members" with much higher levels of intelligence would not waste any brain power, or thought process on the likes of someone such as Yourself, Or your pointless Pro-theft thread..

EDIT TO ADD: Stealing is a crime, like it or not.. Get caught, deal with the consequence.. Losing your job.. Ask yourself is it worth it? over a few pens, and possibly a stapler..

You sound like a kid man, GROW UP..
edit on 10-5-2011 by TechVampyre because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-5-2011 by TechVampyre because: Gramma

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by doctornamtab

Stealing From Work and Corporations...Good or Bad?
Well, they do steal the life away from most hard working people. Those at the top of the pyramid rob you into a state where you struggle to live day by day. Is that good or bad? This is called karma.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   

I steal from the rich

Stealing in any form is unacceptable. Practicing thievery would only bring you down to the corporatist level. Apparently you're no better than them. You may think your sticking it to them....but on the contrary. With your actions of theft, they already own you.

Getting out and understanding the business world would do you loads of good.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Gotta admit, I loved the Walmart's self checkout!! Didn't feel bad taking back my share. My morals are a little screwed up in that department (no pun intended) when I compare my judgements to others. All that amazing Chinese crap that was absolutely FREE!? ...nothing more gratifying my friend. Guess that made me a klepto, but only at Walmart, and when I was feeling a little rage, and it was a busy Saturday.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by TechVampyre

Come on tech, you are ruining this kids fun for the day. Why do you care if he steals a Kit Kat out of the machine at work? Lay off of him and go bother someone else. Life is diffecult enough without the
"do-gooder's" ruining all of the fun.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by TechVampyre

Originally posted by doctornamtab

Go sticky fingers.

Mainstream thinkers? HA! you know nothing of the intelligent discussions, And intellectual conversation that takes place on ATS on the daily..

Ever think that "certain members" with much higher levels of intelligence would not waste any brain power, or thought process on the likes of someone such as Yourself, Or your pointless Pro-theft thread..

EDIT TO ADD: Stealing is a crime, like it or not.. Get caught, deal with the consequence.. Losing your job.. Ask yourself is it worth it? over a few pens, and possibly a stapler..

You sound like a kid man, GROW UP..

edit on 10-5-2011 by TechVampyre because: Gramma

I realize its a crime. But corporate criminals are rarely prosecuted. I'm aware of the risks.

In all your mature, higher level of consciousness do you realize that corporations steal from you on the daily? They lie to you and trick you and hoarde the profits that YOUR labor produced for them? Why do you stick up for corporate evil?

I'm fighting fire with fire. Call it pointless, but not fighting back, in any way, is what's truly pointless.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Come on tech, you are ruining this kids fun for the day. Why do you care if he steals a Kit Kat out of the machine at work? Lay off of him and go bother someone else. Life is diffecult enough without the

Do-gooder? HAHA, Star for you.. thanks for making me smile..

If you want to get down to it.. We live in a capitalist country.. (assuming you are from the states).. Don't like Big corporations.. ?

Then do something about it, Start a revolution.. Go protest.. Fight for change.. do something more productive with your time..

Stealing is NOT going to prove anything, accept for effectively proven you can't be trusted..

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Being a thief only makes you a good for nothing thief.

What's your name? You know, to make sure I never hire you to do anything, ever.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
Being a thief only makes you a good for nothing thief.

What's your name? You know, to make sure I never hire you to do anything, ever.

Certainly doesnt understand the role of big businesses or even small businesses for that matter.

Laughable at best.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

I realize its a crime. But corporate criminals are rarely prosecuted. I'm aware of the risks. In all your mature, higher level of consciousness do you realize that corporations steal from you on the daily? They lie to you and trick you and hoarde the profits that YOUR labor produced for them? Why do you stick up for corporate evil? I'm fighting fire with fire. Call it pointless, but not fighting back, in any way, is what's truly pointless.

Now I know your parents failed.

Apparently they never told you that two wrongs don't make a right

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Do you pay taxes? There is no written law that states we the people have to pay into the IRS. But do you still pay taxes, thats a form of thievery perpetrated by the Feds...gonna take them on too? Let me know how that works out for ya!

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

I realize its a crime. But corporate criminals are rarely prosecuted. I'm aware of the risks. In all your mature, higher level of consciousness do you realize that corporations steal from you on the daily? They lie to you and trick you and hoarde the profits that YOUR labor produced for them? Why do you stick up for corporate evil? I'm fighting fire with fire. Call it pointless, but not fighting back, in any way, is what's truly pointless.

No one is keeping you in the states.. Perhaps you should shop around for a system that more suits your need's..

Perhaps you would enjoy Communism.. Go live in Cuba for a month, and come back and tell us all about how you miss your 9-5 job pushing papers..

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Do-gooder? HAHA, Star for you.. thanks for making me smile..

If you want to get down to it.. We live in a capitalist country.. (assuming you are from the states).. Don't like Big corporations.. ?

Then do something about it, Start a revolution.. Go protest.. Fight for change.. do something more productive with your time..

Stealing is NOT going to prove anything, accept for effectively proven you can't be trusted..

Stealing is protest. Stealing is fighting for change. Stealing is productive because it produces much frustration to corporate crooks who have it a little to easy.

I have protested, its a joke. If our leaders want to divide and conquer us then protesting is doing the dividing for them. Visualize it: one side of the street is full of people protesting abortion..the other side of the street is people wanting abortions. Divisions...thats all you get with politics. Its a way to funnel discontent back into methods that assure our leaders no real change will take place.

I'll make you a deal. You protest work with me tomorrow by not going. Deal? If everyone made that deal then we wouldnt have to steal from work...we'd shut down the profit machine in a big way...not a small way.

I'm also pretty sickened to think that me stealing from my work is why people can't get jobs. Use your heads people. The corporate criminals you're defending MOVED YOUR JOBS OVERSEAS!!! They stole trillions in bail out money and HIRED NOOOOBODY. Stop defending the worst among us.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Use your head.. Or leave, Simply put.. You are part of the problem..

Edit to add: Stealing is not a form of protest.. unless you are protesting against the consumer.. And that make's absolutely no sense..

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

No it isn't. Theft isn't protest.

Let us not pretend you're doing anything but stealing for your own benefit.

The only thing this proves is that you can't be trusted.

Why even work? Why not just go on and be a useless untrustworthy thief full time?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Use your head.. Or leave, Simply put.. You are part of the problem..

Actually the problem is that people put up with the corporate buttf*cking that goes on every day. They go home depressed, feeling powerless and impotent.

Fight back...or leave. If you're not fighting back, you're part of the problem.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
If you like your jobs, don't post in this thread!

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Can I ask what is the op stealing from work?

Is it pencils, tools, shrink wrap? What are we mainly talking about here?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn

No it isn't. Theft isn't protest.

Let us not pretend you're doing anything but stealing for your own benefit.

The only thing this proves is that you can't be trusted.

Why even work? Why not just go on and be a useless untrustworthy thief full time?

Because its better to be a wolf in sheep's clothing. You can get a lot more done this way than openly protesting and dredding my hair or wearing a mohawk and calling myself an anti authority punk.

Besides I"m not a thief for the sake of it. I steal by making copies of zines that I spread through my city for free. I leave pens and paper and stupid crap where people can use it, not where its hoarded up in some closet. I've stolen food and given it away when I worked at restaurants. Its not like I have big screen Tvs and a dozen computer towers sitting in my living room.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join