It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So how does anyone know if The Galactic Federation of Light is a hoax?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I saw moderators saying that anything about the galactic federation will be moved to hoax. Is there any proof of a hoax at all? Anything? I am sure that this thread will be moved, for the same reason. But I was wondering if there was ANY proof at all to indicate that it was a hoax, other than, "That is different from my beliefs.", or, "That is just crazy." Any information would be appreciated.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
This is a really good question imo. The GLF has been a part of alien conspiracies for yonks. I think some major hoaxer made some major hoax involving the GFL or something, and so now even mentioning the name is like blasphemy, even if you aren't referring to the hoax. I find it ridiculous to be honest.

EDIT: Oh, there we go, in the hoax section already. Well done mate. World record.

edit on 10-5-2011 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Because the premise is rediculous first off...and the only ones supporting such an idea have already lost their support by predictions never failing to fail.

its a marketing scam...there is no GFL (or federation of light) that has even a scratch of evidence or merit behind it...hell, not even fringy conspiracy theorists suggest its reality (john lear, icke, etc)...its just a marketing tool for the most zany in the religion part of ET belief.

Some of us are wanting to investigate the existance of extraterrestrial interaction on earth...and so the first thing to do is toss out the charlitans, snake oil salesmen, and flat out liars. the GFL crap is definately within that catagory.

Should they show up, I will consider some merit to the argument, but already they have proven themselves to pick the most corrupt and retarded as their "messengers"....will also not trust them to keep appointments.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Blossom Goodchild was the main perpetrator of the hoax. She used it as a device to sell DVD's and recordings of her 'channelling sessions' with fictional characters from her website.... she still does. Other charlatans such as the Ashtar Command are also involved in said hoax.

Hopefully this thread will also go to the hoax bin. We don't need it clogging up the U&A board. It's done and dusted already. If you wish to learn more, please use the ATS search function. You will find all the information you require. Happy researching!

IRM

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I still don't see any proof, there is also bad people who have predicted many things wrong, about Christianity, the rapture, etc. for their own personal gain, so why does that mean GFL is a hoax, and Christianity isn't? Many people tug on the heart strings of the people to manipulate them for their own gain, that's in every belief. Not just GFL.. And I know the Ashtar Command was called a hoax, yet there was no proof to indicate it.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I think it gets no trust in belief because they are said to do things and nothing happens. This does not mean there is not a force of LIGHT withn 3rd dimensional boundries. It just means this gfl has gotten bad name so none consider it real.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Available info here

Closed.

top topics

join