It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrailers are Right, sort of.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by jessejamesxx
reply to post by network dude

So the contrails coming from airplanes cool down the climate. The people making this report weren't the first ones to know this. Isn't there a chance that they purposefully make the contrails bigger by any means to make this effect larger? (also known as chemtrails) It's in play, but to what extent?

I thought we were concerned that warming was bad. Did I miss something?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Misread the thread =] Thanks
edit on 10-5-2011 by jessejamesxx because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
articles.cnn.com...:TECH

During the three-day commercial flight hiatus, when the artificial clouds known as contrails all but disappeared, the variations in high and low temperatures increased by 1.1 degrees Celsius (2 degrees Fahrenheit) each day, said meteorological researchers. While the temperature range is significant, whether the jet clouds have a net effect on global warming remains unknown.

During the three days there were no flights anywhere in the US, there was a very noticeable temperature anomaly. The temperatures rose 1.1 degree Celsius each day. This is a very strong argument for air traffic contributing to Geo-engineering.

that's not actually quite true.

What was observed was an increase in the dailty temperature variation - it the difference betwen the coldest part of the night, and the hotest part of the day increased.

However that "increase" was also well within the normal variation for that time of year.

Subsequent studies have concluded that the variation change was probably due to the amount of lower level cloud rather than high level cloud.

the discussion is ongoing, and both sides can be seen here - www.celsias.com...

edit on 10-5-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

I understand that Kansas City has a ton of air traffic, both civilian and military. I am not saying that there is anything to chemtrails at all other than water vapors, but it makes you wonder why we can go months here in Kansas City without a single long lasting trail, while other days they seem to appear scattered across the sky and linger for hours on end.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Yfactor1980

It's the same reason you go months without rain, and then some days it rains a lot. It's the weather. Contrail formation depends on the weather (at flight altitude).

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Chemtrails? Of course they're real. And why the hell would you take the word of a mason (referring to the OPs claims that they are just contrails)? They like to keep secrets...

Chemtrails are already known and referred to as "cloud seeding" but now that people accept that these "chemtrials" only create clouds, they can put all kinds of nasty stuff in it. i.e. Buckyballs, nanoparticles, pollutants, carcinogens, virii, bacteria, etc..

Didnt you know that they wanna kill you off? They are afraid of you...

Technology and the release of higher technology, and halt of oppressing advanced technology from coming out, is what is causing all the problems.

People can live comfortably regardless of the space involved due to technology being the great equalizer.

better technology means more efficient means of acquiring resources, and more efficient use of space. It also means less pollution because there will be no more reliance on fossil fuels and the big oil FOOLS.

There is more than one way to spin a magnet within a coil, they just dont want you to know because they are a bunch of pussies... They are afraid of what you can do, because they assume you are as stupid as they are..

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

Like I said, not saying I do not agree with you. However; one could also say that the release of these vapors (when conditions are right) also induce weather. Just like the recent post about the NASA rocket testing facility in Mississippi. The water vapors, when released at high quantities, causes eventual rainfall elsewhere once they are picked up by the jet stream. This can be considered a type of weather modification. I don't believe the BS about them being toxic chemicals.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Yfactor1980

Yes - and there is quite a lot of study into how induced clouds (ie contrails and the clouds that sometimes form from them) do affect weather - it's not secret, and, as you imply, it's nothing to do with them being loaded with anything over the normal products of hydrocarbon combustion.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by BanMePlz

No, no, no. Cloud seeding is completely different than "chemtrails". It's different in just about every way. "Chemtrails" are reputed to be high altitude spray that spreads out into clouds, of some nefarious material that is going to do some nefarious thing to all the unwashed masses below. But since we all breathe the same air, they are "doing" it to themselves, too.

Cloud-seeding is a known, it's into existing clouds, it's over a specific small amount of space and last for an in incredibly small amount of time. IF they get a result. All reports I've read about geo-engineering agree that the current cloud-seeding operations are NOT geo-engineering, therefore NOT "chemtrails."

Now you just have to prove even a part of your claims about it all. Not just pictures, but real facts. Some reports about the content would be nice, or something emperical that shows some effect more than just a hazy sky, because hazy skies? Are normal weather.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Chemtrails? Of course they're real. And why the hell would you take the word of a mason (referring to the OPs claims that they are just contrails)? They like to keep secrets...

Chemtrails are already known and referred to as "cloud seeding" but now that people accept that these "chemtrials" only create clouds, they can put all kinds of nasty stuff in it. i.e. Buckyballs, nanoparticles, pollutants, carcinogens, virii, bacteria, etc..

Maybe because that is exactly what they are contrails.

Also cloud seeding has nothing to do with chemtrails. This has been covered in the many previous threads about this hoax ,chemtrails that is. Please read some of the other threads so that you won't make the mistake about seeding clouds and chemtrails.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   

what does me being a mason have to do with chemtrails being fantasy or real? Sure we eat people and secretly rule the world finances, but we have nothing to do with the weather. I think you are referring to the lions club. Try to educate yourself a bit better next time. I cannot do all your research for you.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join