It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrailers are Right, sort of.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
articles.cnn.com...:TECH

During the three-day commercial flight hiatus, when the artificial clouds known as contrails all but disappeared, the variations in high and low temperatures increased by 1.1 degrees Celsius (2 degrees Fahrenheit) each day, said meteorological researchers. While the temperature range is significant, whether the jet clouds have a net effect on global warming remains unknown.

During the three days there were no flights anywhere in the US, there was a very noticeable temperature anomaly. The temperatures rose 1.1 degree Celsius each day. This is a very strong argument for air traffic contributing to Geo-engineering. Just not in the way the chemmies vehemently argue. The contrails themselves do cause the results that everyone here is arguing about. They do it without having a conspiracy of biblical proportions involving every government, fuel depot, aircraft mechanic, and flight crew.

So chemmies, isn't it possible that this is the real problem you are worried about?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Yesterday, here in my city in Ontario, Canada I saw planes everywhere at around 5:00, spraying things everywhere. The sky was absolutely clear earlier, and by 6:00 you could not see anything.

I also saw regular jet aircraft flying as well, at the same time. Their contrails dispersed within minutes, but the other aircraft's trails stayed, and spread out to form long, wavy streams everywhere. some of the streams were black/dark grey as well. Wish i had taken a pictures, it was insane. And this is about 100 km from any commercial airport, and we usually get no air traffic besides helicopters. I showed my sister, and she was amazed by it too.

Kind of confirmed it for me, as I didn't really believe in it until now. Whether their motives are for "blocking out the skies" or cooling the earth or to spray chemicals, i cannot say.

Edit: Forgot to mention that, in the area where i've lived for 14 years, the air traffic has increased significantly in recent years. Aircraft used to be a rare occurance, but now they seem to come in "swarms" ( that is, many at a time in the same area) once or twice a week.
edit on 10-5-2011 by Conspiritron9000 because: extra info.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Not all "Chemmies" are alike, same goes for "conspiracy theorists", these "titles" segregate and divide people into different predetermined categories.
This crap in the skies, whatever it's comprised of, needs to stop, period.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Conspiritron9000

Did you get the spider-web type substance fall down from the sky afterwards too?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder

Did you get the spider-web type substance fall down from the sky afterwards too?

I've seen that happen once when I lived in Austin Texas. I assumed that the spiders were out and getting ready for nesting. But the # was all over the cars, fences, telephone poles. I can remember one specific web string that was flying in the wind as it was attached to a flag pole. Back then I didn't even know what it was, until I did some reading years later. Wish I would have known back then cause that would have been off to a lab.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

No, although I did find some regular spider webs that formed overnight.

However, the sky is, well, completely, should i say, saturated with clouds. not to say this in itself is strange, but it happened after all these planes came by, and there have been clear skies all week.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
So even contrails have a big impact on weather!

"Hey maybe we could block the radiations of the sun with larger contrails, but we will need chemicals...
It's not perfect but it might bring more benefit then bad. Since it's more good, we should tell everyone so at least they won't get conspiracy ideas that the contrail manipulation could be more then bio-engineering."
edit on 10-5-2011 by User8911 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Contrails actually are thought to contribute to net warming, as they trap more heat during the night than they reflect during the day. It's not a huge factor though, compared to CO2 and global dimming.

The problem is it's very hard to measure the actual effect, so the figures come from computer models with a wide range of uncertainty. Even those 9/11 measurements are not that helpful, as the weather during those days might have just been unusual for other (normal) reasons - remember it was unusually nice and sunny that morning.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Looking outside right now and Kansas City is covered with X's. Looks like they're out in full force today.

2nd

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Yfactor1980

Oh, NOT again!!!

Kansas City is covered with X's.

HOW do you think airliners get from city to city? ALL over the map, in many different directions???

Here....look for Kansas City on the map:

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

so you wouldn't take into account an incoming front or changing weather patterns being the cause of more persistent con trails? We have to automatically assume "they" are "spraying" us? I guess if it's that easy, we could blame "them" for most anything that goes wrong and completely eliminate blame for ourselves in any situation.

Which makes more sense? Planes flying at 28-31,000 feet in a 200 mile radius of your viewing area will leave persistent contrails due to weather patterns, or "they" have targeted your area as a "Kill Zone" and are commencing with operation "spray everyone". And don't forget that what you see above you will likely not make landfall within 3-400 miles of your location.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi

We need magnetic trains to be more popular especially for merchandise distribution.
Or teleportation? Replication? Ok, I'm too far now

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Not all "Chemmies" are alike, same goes for "conspiracy theorists", these "titles" segregate and divide people into different predetermined categories.

don't I know that. Asking 20 different Chemmies about what they think is in chemtrails and what they are for, will result in some mind blowing answers. But anyone who will not accept that most if not all of what you see as lines in the sky are simple contrails, falls into the category of chemmie for me. I am a box kind of guy and I have to have a place to put them and something to call them.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

I would like to make a prediction. Tomorrow, you will see few if any contrails above your head.
www.weather.com...

If that happens, either I have the power to call off "operation spray everyone" for a day, or maybe, just maybe, weather has a tiny bit to do with what you see in the sky.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Having reference to this site:

weather.uwyo.edu...

...will provide further prediction capabilities. The Relative Humidity and temperature readings (and forecast trends) at the levels from about 300 hPa and above.......

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Here, here. For several weeks in April I saw not one chemtrail. Now, they have started again. I went outside at 6:30 a.m. today and already the southwestern portion of the sky was criss-crossed with them. Certainly makes you wonder what they are gearing up for.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

I don't think being able to predict the outcome of trails vs. no trails will change the minds of some of these people. I just wish meteorology was a required class for everyone here. It pains me to see young impresionable minds drug into such an incredibly ludicrous conspiracy. If they could just stick to most of 9-11 being a lie, we could all get back to business.

and yes that was a jab.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   

So the contrails coming from airplanes cool down the climate. The people making this report weren't the first ones to know this. Isn't there a chance that they purposefully make the contrails bigger by any means to make this effect larger? (also known as chemtrails) It's in play, but to what extent?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
And look for Kansas City on this (zoomable) map:

www.aaronkoblin.com...

Here's a key:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e43ed7253e2f.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by jessejamesxx

So the contrails coming from airplanes cool down the climate. The people making this report weren't the first ones to know this. Isn't there a chance that they purposefully make the contrails bigger by any means to make this effect larger? (also known as chemtrails) It's in play, but to what extent?

Contrails WARM the climate.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join