It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media Stoops To Defaming Osama By Saying He Was Impotent

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by usernameconspiracy
reply to post by acrux

Whaa! They're saying mean things about the piece of garbage, mass murdering scum bag! No fair. Whaaa!!!!

You could argue that like Charlie Manson, OBL never actually committed the atrocities himself but that's splitting hairs isn't it?

I agree with you though, Hitler never personally committed the Holocaust or anything like that but he approved of it all.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Well, I've read the articles and the thread responses and so far, no one has provided reliable information (or argument) that bin Laden did *not suffer from impotence (of whatever degree) ... simply stating that you believe the MSM is spinning, isn't enough - it is afterall, then just another opinion.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi
Well, I've read the articles and the thread responses and so far, no one has provided reliable information (or argument) that bin Laden did *not suffer from impotence (of whatever degree) ... simply stating that you believe the MSM is spinning, isn't enough - it is afterall, then just another opinion.

Star for you, glad I'm not the only one thinking this.

Just because he's the enemy and it's reported in MSM, doesn't mean it's all lies and that he was actually an indestructible cyborg from the future that didn't have the programming to feel pain or suffer from something that many millions of Americans do.

Should I mention that Americans suffer impotence too or would that be unpatriotic of me?

USA! USA!

Wait, I'm British, nevermind.
edit on 10/5/2011 by curious7 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
they are just selling pulp after all

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by acrux
They try defamation in the lowest common denominator, by saying Osama was impotent, talk about pathetic journalism. That is really scrping the bottom of the barrel.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Avena syrup, an extract of wild oats that is marketed as a natural impotence cure, was listed on the medicine shelf at his compound.

Evidence pulled from the medicine cabinet in his hideout, and interviews with his young wife in the Pakistani media, appear to show bin Laden, 54, was not in bad shape.

They also show his fondness for herbal remedies.

NBC News got hold a list of medications found in the Pakistani compound. None are used to treat long-term chronic illness.

There were drugs to treat high blood pressure, ulcers, shingles, nerve pain and common childrens' complaints.

Aside from its use to increase sexual desire and potency, Avena syrup is also used as an artificial sweetener often used for a sour stomach.

"The caution is, we don't know who used what," said Cynthia Reilly, a pharmacist and director of practice development for the American Society of Health System Pharmacists. "And we know that in the United States, 40 per cent of medication use is off label," meaning it is used to treat conditions for which it has not been approved.

Bin Laden's youngest widow Amal, 29, told Pakistani investigators: 'He was neither weak nor frail. He believed in his own medication.'

Amal, a Yemeni national who was only 17 when she wed bin Laden, said he had recovered fully from two kidney surgeries a decade ago.

The Saudis are thought to have hired an assassin to poison Bin Laden in 1999 and the toxin gave him kidney failure.

Amal said he was not on dialysis and helped treat himself by eating a lot of watermelons.

edit on 10-5-2011 by acrux because: (no reason given)

The media attention around Osama is now like tabloids covering celebs. They think if they fill in every fake detail we will believe without evidence the Osama hoax.

edit on 10-5-2011 by Mercurio because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Mercurio

To be perfectly honest, I'd rather the media and internet just drop the whole thing. Don't need page after page or news bulletin after news bulletin or post after post/thread after thread about it.

Can't speak for others but I stopped caring about the subject an hour after the news first broke. Initial reaction was "cool, they finally got him" then quickly apathy set in and now I'm swamped in the damn stuff.

I'm glad Sky News stopped caring themselves a few days ago with more important things to talk about like catching a child killer, the Mississippi flooding etc

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
the link shows a UK domain
but resolves back to the US.

anybody care to enlighten me ???

Not sure where you're getting that IP address:
www.dnsstuff.com/tools/tracert/?tool_id=68&ip=www.telegraph.co.uk resolves to 64.211.162.83 AS3549 GBLX, which is Global Crossing, LTD, an international provider of Internet backbone.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Who even cares????

He's at the bottom of the briny blue being nibbled on by crabs.

His victims are in the ground, or were never found.

Obama =1 His victims = over 3000

I could give a # if he could get it up for his underage wives he purchased. Anyone here who feels bad for Osama....I could care less what you think, and most of the free world feels the same.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by acrux
reply to post by boondock-saint

Sorry fix now
www.telegraph.co.uk...

just what the hell is going on???

This makes 2 threads that the link listed
for the article resolves back to the US from
a foreign domain ????

the link shows a UK domain
but resolves back to the US.

anybody care to enlighten me ???

a whois lookup results in nothing found.

so we have a link which cannot be traced.

ummmm, vewy vewy interesting.

more CIA disinfo I suppose ?????????

Has anyone noticed
that since Boondock posted this
he hasn't been on for 6 days now, hope he's ok.

David Grouchy

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join