It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media Stoops To Defaming Osama By Saying He Was Impotent

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
They try defamation in the lowest common denominator, by saying Osama was impotent, talk about pathetic journalism. That is really scrping the bottom of the barrel.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Avena syrup, an extract of wild oats that is marketed as a natural impotence cure, was listed on the medicine shelf at his compound.

Evidence pulled from the medicine cabinet in his hideout, and interviews with his young wife in the Pakistani media, appear to show bin Laden, 54, was not in bad shape.

They also show his fondness for herbal remedies.

NBC News got hold a list of medications found in the Pakistani compound. None are used to treat long-term chronic illness.

There were drugs to treat high blood pressure, ulcers, shingles, nerve pain and common childrens' complaints.

Aside from its use to increase sexual desire and potency, Avena syrup is also used as an artificial sweetener often used for a sour stomach.

"The caution is, we don't know who used what," said Cynthia Reilly, a pharmacist and director of practice development for the American Society of Health System Pharmacists. "And we know that in the United States, 40 per cent of medication use is off label," meaning it is used to treat conditions for which it has not been approved.

Bin Laden's youngest widow Amal, 29, told Pakistani investigators: 'He was neither weak nor frail. He believed in his own medication.'

Amal, a Yemeni national who was only 17 when she wed bin Laden, said he had recovered fully from two kidney surgeries a decade ago.

The Saudis are thought to have hired an assassin to poison Bin Laden in 1999 and the toxin gave him kidney failure.

Amal said he was not on dialysis and helped treat himself by eating a lot of watermelons.[/qiote]

edit on 10-5-2011 by acrux because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I don't think this is any big surprise. He was an old one anyway.

Besides, he has left PLENTY of off-spring around. A.K.A plenty of future enemies.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
ummmm
did I miss the link somewhere ???
just sayin

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
and just how the hell did NBC get a hold
of a list of medicines ????

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Yes another propaganda tool to convince the public that Michael Myers is a evil person and needs to be murdered.
How can we prove to the sheep that this man is not only a murderer, but prove hes less than a man...

First, lets tell everyone when we walked in he shielded himself by throwing his young wife in front of him to hide from gunfire.

Then, we will make sure the American public knows he could not get a hard on either. There we go

I'm awaiting the New York Times article next week that shows Bin Laden was watching Lifetime move marathons when they walked in.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by acrux
They try defamation in the lowest common denominator, by saying Osama was impotent, talk about pathetic journalism. That is really scrping the bottom of the barrel.

well u may not remember,
but I think I was the first one
on ATS to bring up the impotent
talking point in reference to being
a dialysis patient.

I wonder if this was their counter
to my talking point ???
hmmmm

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
and just how the hell did NBC get a hold
of a list of medicines ????

Leprechauns

edit on 10-5-2011 by BioStatistic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
now that is quite scary.
For a major network to personally
address your talking points from
a prior thread.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Sorry fixed now

www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
what a crock
The evil terrorist with a limp ____

seems like he was doing okay, kids running all over the compund

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by MrKnoxx

Well said.

It is pathetic isn't it.

Murder him so he can't stand a chance to clear his name in court which should a human right, then demonize by saying less than a man.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

reply to post by MrKnoxx

Well said.

It is pathetic isn't,

Murder him so he can't stand a chance to clear his name in court which should a human right, then demonize by saying less than a man.

Exactly. The outright absurdity of the way this entire mess has been handled not only by the media, but by the public themselves is disgusting imo.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Sorry fix now
www.telegraph.co.uk...

just what the hell is going on???

This makes 2 threads that the link listed
for the article resolves back to the US from
a foreign domain ????

the link shows a UK domain
but resolves back to the US.

anybody care to enlighten me ???

a whois lookup results in nothing found.

so we have a link which cannot be traced.

ummmm, vewy vewy interesting.

more CIA disinfo I suppose ?????????

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Very good point. I'd say definately leaked with just such a slander in mind.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Who cares? It not as if their defaming anyone that matters its only osama, a piece of waste. But he should be happy, he's got a drink named after him. It's called the osama, you take two shots and a splash of water.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Sorry no that cluey on domain number, I just go by thread writings, in this case UK. You could onto something there but.

Use an alledged UK paper so the slander doesn't look like it comes from CIA or Obama sources.

Please keep us informed if you come across anything.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Oh good greif!!!!!

Our Seal Team took the equivalent of a small college library from his hovel.

Obama portrayed himself as a virile fighter, in charge of the world, and with the mental acuity to lead his "SANE" attacks on everyone on the planet.

The PERTIENENCE of showing the real OBAMA is to show he was not the pius martyr what he so desperately tried to portray. He was vane, videotaping himself sitting for HOURS upon hours trying to watch himself on TV. Since he was not on TV for so long, he went back and watched VHS tapes all day. He continued collecting girls and yes I mean GIRLS from other countries for cash, and used western medicine and derivites to help his ailing penile function. In his vanity, rather than appear as himself, he died his hair and had it cut and was propped up for his "addresses" He made many practive videos because he could not get his madness riddled mind to keep it's train of thought for long.

I am indcredulous at the dissent on here. It's amazing.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by SigmundFRAUD
Oh good greif!!!!!

Our Seal Team took the equivalent of a small college library from his hovel.

Obama portrayed himself as a virile fighter, in charge of the world, and with the mental acuity to lead his "SANE" attacks on everyone on the planet.

The PERTIENENCE of showing the real OBAMA is to show he was not the pius martyr what he so desperately tried to portray. He was vane, videotaping himself sitting for HOURS upon hours trying to watch himself on TV. Since he was not on TV for so long, he went back and watched VHS tapes all day. He continued collecting girls and yes I mean GIRLS from other countries for cash, and used western medicine and derivites to help his ailing penile function. In his vanity, rather than appear as himself, he died his hair and had it cut and was propped up for his "addresses" He made many practive videos because he could not get his madness riddled mind to keep it's train of thought for long.

I am indcredulous at the dissent on here. It's amazing.

I hope you aren't serious.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chance321
But he should be happy, he's got a drink named after him. It's called the osama, you take two shots and a splash of water.

You're British and read the letters page of The Sun today, admit it

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by acrux

Whaa! They're saying mean things about the piece of garbage, mass murdering scum bag! No fair. Whaaa!!!!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join