It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unexplained Electrical Disturbances

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by amaster

Just FYI....I have been seeing reports of a huge blimp in other places....I can't remember where I saw it, but they were saying that the blimps were much larger than normal, and no markings. I'll see if I can find it and post it here if I do. I am still having a few odd electrical incidences, but I think it's the fact that the sun has been very active.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

Great, I would love to see it if you find anything. Thanks.
Yeah they seem to have calmed down for now. I agree they are most likey Sun realted.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by amaster

This is where I read about the blimp.....anyway, I have read in other places about people seeing this huge blimp and having electronic problems while it was in the vicinity. Maybe some kind of miltary project? www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 5/17/2011 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

Thanks so much for add that. It adds a new level of mystery to all of this. I'm really curious about this "blimp". The one I saw was massive!!

The only information I've found is that the Navy has a blimp called the MZ-3A which was stationed here during the clean up efforts of the BP oil spill. It was used to provide photos and radio information all the ships.

Link

But thats not the blimp I saw. The one I saw was about 3 to 4 times longer and black or dark grey.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by amaster

Yes it does....maybe it was some kind of surveillance deal, which could possibly interfere with electronics. I'll keep looking! On another subject, I have been interested in those loud continuous roaring/ booming sounds too. I heard it again 2 days ago, and it went on for almost an hour again. I've heard some people say when it was going on, their lights flickered on and off.......

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join