It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama: “We Could Not Say Definitively That Bin Laden Was There” (CBS 60 Minutes interview)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by guessing

Yes, that persona is what's used as the premise for profiling. Obama's body language wreaks of lies.

The sheeple are buying it like candy though!

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by thestillborn1
reply to post by newcovenant

Don't be so naive! The government has satelites that can hover 40 miles above the Earth and can see a dime on the ground. If they wanted to be certain, they can be.

Being a former FO for the USMC I can say if it were a S&D mission they would not have time for biometrics.

With all due respect. ..One dime looks a lot like another.
The thing above works pretty fast but I'll take your word for it though In this instance I think it was probably used after he was killed to make sure they didn't get a decoy.
They have like 10 minutes after death with an iris scan - 100X more conclusive than fingerprints. I don't think they can get this with a satellite. Can they see through a roof?
Yall are good but I doubt you're that good. Peace

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by thestillborn1
reply to post by guessing

Yes, that persona is what's used as the premise for profiling. Obama's body language wreaks of lies.

The sheeple are buying it like candy though!

Which further suggests my previous comments about our fellow retards voting him in again, blindly. Would appear Im not the only one that sees this.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
45-55% chance OBL was there? That certainly flies in the face of the 99% DNA proof OBL was there. What a complete and utter cluster f***!

IRM

“Think of the press as a great keyboard on which the government can play.”

Joseph Goebbels

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Aren't you forgetting the *US Government* 'CONFIRMED it was Osama BY BLOODY DNA testing, before they 'dumped the body in the sea'...

With the thousands of people locked away in prisons, and those awaiting their own murder by the state on death row, *solely due to incriminating DNA evidence*, one would imagine that when the PRESIDENT OF THE USA states that OBL is dead and his *identity has been confirmed BY DNA TESTING*, that he would have some clue as to what the hell he was talking about!!!

But, no...a complete and utter fabrication from start to finish, just as many member here have been saying for years!

(And by 'start' i'm talking about 9/11/01).

Can you people STILL not see what the hell these criminals have done to our way of life?

Someone ought to arrest that lying swine Obama, and charge the hell outta his lying, fraudulent, criminal ass.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
First they release a half-assed fake birth certificate for Obama and now they suddenly don’t know who they supposedly killed in Pakistan.

The gov’t needs to stop getting high on their own stuff. Its embarrassing.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
reply to post by chiptrim

Well taking into consideration that the "men" in Osama tapes are physically different and not the same I will bet you that is a possibility.

edit on 10-5-2011 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-5-2011 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

They cloned the wrong guy, you know?

edit on 10-5-2011 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by spikey

Aren't you forgetting the *US Government* 'CONFIRMED it was Osama BY BLOODY DNA testing, before they 'dumped the body in the sea'...

Yeh, right

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by RUSSO

Yeh, right

I was being ironic...not sure if it came across or not?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Yeh, right

I was being ironic...not sure if it came across or not?

Of course I understood

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

With the thousands of people locked away in prisons, and those awaiting their own murder by the state on death row, *solely due to incriminating DNA evidence*, one would imagine that when the PRESIDENT OF THE USA states that OBL is dead and his *identity has been confirmed BY DNA TESTING*, that he would have some clue as to what the hell he was talking about!!!

But, no...a complete and utter fabrication from start to finish, just as many member here have been saying for years!

(And by 'start' i'm talking about 9/11/01).

Can you people STILL not see what the hell these criminals have done to our way of life?

Someone ought to arrest that lying swine Obama, and charge the hell outta his lying, fraudulent, criminal ass.

Almost right. People are sitting in jail waiting for DNA testing to exonerate them. There are there because when they were convicted DNA testing didn't exist. We got bin Laden. You should be happy, and if we didn't well it isn't even the worst conspiracy trying to kill you. At least with bin Laden you have a chance you can out run him. You can't out run your own food and water supply.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

45-55% chance OBL was there? That certainly flies in the face of the 99% DNA proof OBL was there. What a complete and utter cluster f***!

IRM

the estimate was before the raid. he was talking about the briefing he recieved before deciding to take action.

don't be silly.

the facial recognition they did after the raid gave them a 95% match, and the DNA test results determined the chances of it being someone other than UBL were 1 in 14 quadrillion or 1 : 14,000,000,000,000,000

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

First they release a half-assed fake birth certificate for Obama and now they suddenly don’t know who they supposedly killed in Pakistan.

the only embarrasment in this thread is the folks who skimmed the thread title, didn't watch the video and jumped to a conclusion

you guys give the good conspiracy enthusiasts a bad name

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

the only embarrasment in this thread is the folks who skimmed the thread title, didn't watch the video and jumped to a conclusion

Obama and bush said a lot of things until this very moment about this. What really makes me embarrasment is you guys that make Goebbels even more right when he said "Repeat a lie a thousand times and it becomes the truth."

If you think 50/50 chance to be right is a good chance, I hope you're never in a situation where someone has to decide about your life.

You understand it seems there is a 45/55% the US and highly trained Seals may have murdered an old man in his house and then dumped his body into the sea?

If Russia would decide to kill someone in the United States without government concent, invaded airspace, killed someone, I can say that we'd be in a world war.

Facial recognition? Can you recognise this face:

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realms
In this case, Obama's approval numbers where at an all time low. Lowest in Presidential history,...

You really might want to fact-check that statement.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realms

I dont think anyone would take any given photos as sound evidence. It would be difficult to satisfy the masses with any evidence other than a viewing of his dead body.

You propose they take the dead body of bin Laden on a tour of the country?

Yeah, great idea.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

don't think they can get this with a satellite. Can they see through a roof?
Yall are good but I doubt you're that good. Peace

"Yes we can!" ... apparently, anyway.

This thread, post by GregoryC.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And from his second post.

Our satellites can be used to control all sorts of behaviours, including sleep, eye movement, thought, speech, sexual arousal, limb movement, head and neck movement, etc. They can see through your roof, and into your head and body. They can beam you with evey frequency known to man. The ability to see through objects using satellites belongs solely to the U.S and the U.K. Anyone else trys build similar technology and their spacecrafts will never make it into orbit. Anyone get in their way and the U.S. will assault them or thier family members with their arsenal of invisible, penetrating, space-to-ground electromagnetic weapons. They can be used to destroy or damage iternal organs, riddle your body with cancer, cook you with microwaves, alter the way you look and feel, easily cause you to get into an automobile accident. This is like the perfect crime weapon. There are hundreds of things they can do to you and leave absolutely no evidense that a crime was commited.

The human anatomy only has a few major control points, most of them in the head and brain stem. This is actually relatively simple technology.

Relevant from the first post he made, the motive is clear :

The truth is though, this technology has advanced more than most. Not only have they been able to see inside our homes for decades; they have had the satellite ability to track us and control our behaviour with invisible penetrating beams also. Remember, 95% of all vital information is indoors.

The first step is getting a positive lock on a target. I must say, the guy is short on sourcing this, but good luck getting the proofs you require. Is it time to reconsider what is possible for some ?

edit on 10-5-2011 by Northwarden because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   

IRM

“Think of the press as a great keyboard on which the government can play.”

Joseph Goebbels

Yeah.. well they're playing some weird-assed jazz at the moment!

IRM

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

LOL! And you believe everything your government (who is renowned for lying) tells you without question? Good citizen! Would you like a bib for that kool-aid? You're spilling it everywhere!

IRM

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

In a BBC News report, Orla Guerin interviewed dozens of people who were adamant that Bin Laden did not live in the compound, with none of them ever witnessing him or hearing rumors that he was there in the five years that Obama claimed Bin Laden was a resident in the town.
"It's all a fake, nothing happened," said a newspaper seller who has been working in the town for 50 years.
Another resident told Guerin that the man seen in the video footage of Osama allegedly flicking between television channels is in fact his neighbor, not Bin Laden.

"His name is Akhbar Han, he owns the house they said was Osama's house, I know him very well," the man stated.

After speaking to "more than 50 people in the market," Guerin found only one who believed that the man watching television was Bin Laden.

Bin Laden - Abbottabad Residents "It's all a fake, nothing happened"

edit on 11-5-2011 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join