It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Warned Is Preparing World For Return Of "The Moon God"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
The moon part was still interesting.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by drustyle
I truely see where you are going with this. It does seem in FACT that things are comming into place in such a manner that the full spectrum seems to be right around the corner. I Think that MANKIND will be tested in the likes of which we have never seen, and the SHEEPLE will be totally blindsided and fall right into line. I personally have been awaiting these changes for sometime now and am fully ready and prepared to embark on a jouney of change

There could be a multiple Religious false flag "finale" in the works. The idea that the Moon God is possible. If you think of it if they want to control us and play on our beliefs why not fake all "prophets" and "idols" and religious sect? After all they have been using us against each other for centuries in the name of religion so perhaps a new phase is at play. I don't know, it may be a shot in the dark of an idea. At this point nothing would suprise me with this Administration.

We have heard Blue Beam all to Often here

Operation Moon Beam anyone?
edit on 10-5-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

Simply wanted to say that i did not expect this to be on the internet let alone posted in ats...

Have activated flags across the net regarding this thread and will take part shortly.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Yes, I follow you to the tee. The game is a foot... And there ability to shake the very foundation of princibles never ceases to amaze me. When not so much if) this comes to play, I will be that GUY standing tall and firm in all my being. I shall not alow myself to be shook or mislead, For in those moments I truely believe people will finnally listen and hear what it is I have to say
GodSpeed, and remember choice may be viewed as defiance, but it will truely set you FREE

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   

If it is outrageous and "coming out of Russia" it is likely Sorcha.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier

Obama Warned Is Preparing World For Return Of "The Moon God"

www.eutimes.net

A red file top secret report prepared by the Federal Security Service (FSB) for Prime Minister Putin in response to Chechen Islamist rebel leader Doku Umarov’s declaration of war against the Russian Federation warns that American-Muslim forces backed by United States President Barack Obama are behind the Global revolt of Arab Nations in a “deliberate attempt” to unleash upon our World the prophesied redeemer of Islam known as the Mehdi, otherwise known as “One of the Moon”, believed by over 1 Billion of the faithful will return to Earth for the “Day of Judgment”. Glenn Beck from
(visit the link for the full news article)

This is real, so do X-Men.

■ First, Magneto will appear on breaking news.
■ Magneto is a descendant of China's emperor. His advanced mechanism enables to attract even non-magnetic metals. He will break into Fort Knox and extract out all physical gold.
■ Despite US having fighter planes, drones and nuclear missiles, Magneto can detect and control every metal in the world.
■ US will be gold-less and helpless. Eventually, US surrenders to China and Russia.

■ Professor X just woke up from a decade of coma after a lab accident. He realizes he has superhuman mind power.
■ He sees US enslaved by China and Russia. He scans the entire world for good mutants and contacts them.
■ A special mutant covert group is formed.

■ Apocalypse is living underground in Saudi Arabia.

The final war is just beginning.

edit on 5/10/2011 by wisdomnotemotion because: better info

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by wisdomnotemotion

Hahahah good one

quote]Originally posted by tristar

Im not sure what you mean but thanks for your response. If it is a hoax and im sure it probably is then let it be sent to the Hoax bin.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by AndrewJay
I dont know about some moon god returning to earth or anything like that, but it should be obvious by now that America is nothing more than a puppet to Israel. We send our young men and women over to these arab nations to fight and die for Israel. 90% (ish?) of Hollywood and our media is owned by Jews. Our Government, banking institutions, politicians... the majority is Jewish. These people want to rule over the world.

You forgot to mention....

Especially WALL STREET

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

This made me laugh.

Honestly, some of the thread titles here look like they've been ripped out of the Weekly World News.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I can see them creating a Mirage like effect of this, much like the recent article which shows a city in the mist in China. It appears real, but looks are always deceiving, particularily in a world created from illusion.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join