It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Warned Is Preparing World For Return Of "The Moon God"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Obama Warned Is Preparing World For Return Of "The Moon God"

www.eutimes.net

A red file top secret report prepared by the Federal Security Service (FSB) for Prime Minister Putin in response to Chechen Islamist rebel leader Doku Umarov’s declaration of war against the Russian Federation warns that American-Muslim forces backed by United States President Barack Obama are behind the Global revolt of Arab Nations in a “deliberate attempt” to unleash upon our World the prophesied redeemer of Islam known as the Mehdi, otherwise known as “One of the Moon”, believed by over 1 Billion of the faithful will return to Earth for the “Day of Judgment”. Glenn Beck from
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
I dont know if this has been posted yet but I could not find anything in the search bar so I will shoot. Upon recent and disturbing events, Obama's fake BC, The illegal assassination of OBL, the shady nature of the Obama administration there is much talk of "Revelation" and "Rapture" on ATS and abroad. Something is cooking, and just when you think you have it all pegged and connect the dots there could be another explanation for this dog and pony show.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/431135afd832.jpg[/atsimg]

With the other seemingly man mad Disasters with dead Fish, Birds, the BP Oil Spill and corexit to make it worse. I find this to be more then coincidental and the timing to be telling. From my personal Observation the Obama Administration is intentionally making itself seem Deceptive and Corrupt given the fake BC pdf after all the hype that ensued. Then the obvious lie the Sea burial of OBL with no proof. In my opinion they are just buying time for what comes next will make these things all seem like sense. Because I cant make sense of this madness going on. And I know the president and his staff are far more Intelligent and competent then this.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f90728575613.jpg[/atsimg]

So one has to ask, what are they up to?

www.eutimes.net
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 10-5-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
You have been a member since 2007?

Have you not come across Sorcha FAIL before?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
I dont know about some moon god returning to earth or anything like that, but it should be obvious by now that America is nothing more than a puppet to Israel. We send our young men and women over to these arab nations to fight and die for Israel. 90% (ish?) of Hollywood and our media is owned by Jews. Our Government, banking institutions, politicians... the majority is Jewish. These people want to rule over the world.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnySeagull

sorcha fail maybe fail, care to contribute?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Thanks for finding this.

I do not believe the so called day of judgement is going to be a fun day. It may be closer than we all think.
edit on 10-5-2011 by guessing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull

Whats sorcha fail, ? ill google it ,,dam

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier

Fail trolling i see, care to contribute?

Sorcha Faal is the source for these stories.

I advise you to check the name here on ATS.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by AndrewJay
I dont know about some moon god returning to earth or anything like that, but it should be obvious by now that America is nothing more than a puppet to Israel. We send our young men and women over to these arab nations to fight and die for Israel. 90% (ish?) of Hollywood and our media is owned by Jews. Our Government, banking institutions, politicians... the majority is Jewish. These people want to rule over the world.

So Hitler is really from the future...

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

redeemer of Islam known as the Mehdi, otherwise known as “One of the Moon”,

I didn't know that,
www.britannica.com...

ancient Mesopotamian Lord Sin, looks like it was handed down.

The crescent, Nanna’s emblem, was sometimes represented by the horns of a great bull. Nanna bestowed fertility and prosperity on the cowherds, governing the rise of the waters, the growth of reeds, the increase of the herd, and therefore the quantity of dairy products produced. His consort, Ningal, was a reed goddess. Each spring, Nanna’s worshipers reenacted his mythological visit to his father, Enlil, at Nippur with a ritual journey, carrying with them the first dairy products of the year. Gradually Nanna became more human: from being depicted as a bull or boat, because of his crescent emblem,

Pretty unmistakeably and all with the crescent emblem

edit on 063131p://bTuesday2011 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by User8911

Originally posted by AndrewJay

So Hitler is really from the future...

Lol yes dont talk about the Jews because you're like Hitler if you do. The POOR Jews that own the majority of the world through their banking institutions, entertainment industries and political payoffs.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
What does this have to do with the Jews, am I missing something?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Sorcha Faal is the source for these stories.

I advise you to check the name here on ATS.

OH i see that now, disregard my last comment. I will have a looksie, as my memory serves me if correct Sorcha Fall is a tabloid style charlatan correct? another Micheal Cohen type BS artist I believe, geesh this is probably a hoax then good looks.

Original source
www.whatdoesitmean.com...

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
I truely see where you are going with this. It does seem in FACT that things are comming into place in such a manner that the full spectrum seems to be right around the corner. I Think that MANKIND will be tested in the likes of which we have never seen, and the SHEEPLE will be totally blindsided and fall right into line. I personally have been awaiting these changes for sometime now and am fully ready and prepared to embark on a jouney of change

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

Yes, and what is more, it is i.

I am the Mahdi, the twelfth Imam, Michael Rex Mundi, the King of the World, The Moon God.

What? you want proof ?

I've got some great photo's, but you can't see them, you'll just have to trust me.

I have slain all the beasts residing in the psycho-sphere so that all may act freely from influence, you can thank me later.

Cosmic...

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by AndrewJay

You mean the Zionist Jews that have hijacked our nation, corrupted our political structure and control our monetary system?

Then I agree.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
yep..its a Sorcha Faal story..
SOURCE...of story

here's some good info,about Sorcha Faal,and why it's not to be trusted.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   

reply to post by AndrewJay

You mean the Zionist Jews that have hijacked our nation, corrupted our political structure and control our monetary system?

Then I agree.

Yes not all Jews.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Almost every article that starts with the intro "from an insider source in Kreml" OR "sources within the Federal Security Service (FSB)" are unfortunately written by the infamous Internet signature: Sorcha Faal.

You can read some more information here on ATS :

Sorcha Faal... Internet Hoax Queen Courtesy of David Booth...,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sorcha Faal: Intelligence Briefs or Disinformation? How To Tell the Difference,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   

yep, Sorcha Faal

source of article

www.whatdoesitmean.com...

hoax

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join