It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prediction: Time and Location of May 11th Planetary Event

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
After all the threads relating to May 11th Planetary Alignment, I couldnt find anyone predicting 'were' or 'when' somthin may occour, (apart from the usual california and recent news of rome) I thought Id do some digging my self, and with the use of some handy software, made a short video of my findings!

I used Microsoft Worldwide Telescope and simply tried to align the planets as exact as I could on 11/5/2011, and try to find a time and location on earth when this would 'Peak' so to speak..

Here's the Video:

I found the closest alignment between the planets at 22:25pm 11/5/2011, Not that this is entirely accurate, but around this time + or - a few hours.

Notice in the Vid where the crosshairs end up on earth at that time?

Around Mali or the North West of Africa

This is all just a theory based on a simple observation, and not intended to cause fear among fellow humans

But could this be where the epicenter of a BIG quake may be and could this be around the time of the event?

edit on 10-5-2011 by grindhouzer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Anything around there we can begin to link ( falsely or truly ) to this area and alignments
?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I hope the planet gods sink DC into the depths of the abyss.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Couldn't you just add this to the thread already on this so called prediction?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

And get accused of hi-jacking the thread?

Its a double edged sword really...

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
This morning my wife and I were talking about the May 11 prediction for a large earthquake in Italy. Now, she in no way buys into any conspiracies, and in fact thinks I am nuts for even being on ATS. Boy, if she only knew.

Anyhow, she looks me dead in the eye and says, "No, not Italy. Zimbabwe." I laughed and asked her where the hell she had come up with that. She just shrugged. And now I see your map of Africa. Maybe she isn't too far off with her prediction.

We don't have to wait long to see.
edit on 10-5-2011 by IamAbeliever because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
Couldn't you just add this to the thread already on this so called prediction?

they dont get any stars or flags if they do that..

if you look at the plates in that region, you will see africa is on its own plate, where they meet are between africa and europe in the sea and then run right through italy a known earthquake region..
edit on 10/5/11 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

link   
all this talk lately about planetery alignments.. have we not had them throughout our history? would this not have been noticed before now, if it affected earth?

edit on 10/5/11 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Short on time but....

Canary Islands, La Palma, Cumbra Vieja - potential landslide and tsunami

I really hope the alignment doesn't trigger that landslide - otherwise we are in for a lot of trouble!

Don't have any time to check that link - hope it isn't rubbish

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

Its funny you said that about your wife! My wife refuses point blank to discuss ANYTHING political, geographic, current events, conspiracies, religion, news, physics I mean nothing!
She will get really angry if I try and start a conversation but I'll continue to yap away anyway and she'll turn around and finish whatever it is Im saying-but with more insight! Im always left standing there mouth agape thinking how the hell do you know this???

Im telling you, they have a sixth sense!!

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
I took the info you came up with OP and put it in a Antipodes map, to see on the opposite side of the world where that location would be (because after all, if it's pulling on one side, the other is likely affected) and here's what you can find if you move the cross hair between Mali and Niger:

www.antipodemap.com...

(Do it yourself)

Looks awfully close to that 7.1 (6.8) we had earlier near Loyalty Islands.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 10-5-2011 by Lionhearte because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-5-2011 by Lionhearte because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by soundofathousandbirds

I am in the same boat, here, too. My wife hates this stuff. Lol.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by srsen
Short on time but....

Canary Islands, La Palma, Cumbra Vieja - potential landslide and tsunami

I really hope the alignment doesn't trigger that landslide - otherwise we are in for a lot of trouble!

Don't have any time to check that link - hope it isn't rubbish

I hope not as I have a little holiday planned for that region later this year..

tho I had heard that it could cause a horrendous landslide tsunami..

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Lionhearte

Looks awfully close to that 7.1 (6.8) we had earlier near Loyalty Islands.

The Earth rotates.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by IamAbeliever
This morning my wife and I were talking about the May 11 prediction for a large earthquake in Italy. Now, she in no way buys into any conspiracies, and in fact thinks I am nuts for even being on ATS. Boy, if she only knew.

Anyhow, she looks me dead in the eye and says, "No, not Italy. Zimbabwe." I laughed and asked her where the hell she had come up with that. She just shrugged. And now I see your map of Africa. Maybe she isn't too far off with her prediction.

We don't have to wait long to see.
edit on 10-5-2011 by IamAbeliever because: (no reason given)

Or maybe she is lurking on ATS without your knowledge

She probably is curious as well to see the theories on ATS

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by hp1229

While it's possible, I seriously doubt it. In fact, I think if she were to gaze upon the pages of this site she would spontaneously combust. Much the same that would happen to me if I were to pass through the doors of a church.

POOF!! Gone in an instant.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   

top topics

join