It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The sum of all conspiracies

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Ok, the Sum of all conspiracies. Let me just point out the mainstream morons have declared war on conspiracy theorists. So I have decided to stop trying to convince morons.

If you want to bag out my post, please feel free to do so. I will not be trying to defend my points as I could not give a rats ass if you can't see the logic. Conspiracy theorists try to learn what is going on to save themselves. They feel compelled to warn others, but are only met with moronic minds. So, if you don't agree and want to ridicule this, good, I don't want you to know any of this information.

Now that's off my chest. This is the puzzle of conspiracies I have tried to put together. It starts of big, so only the veteran theorists will follow.

This is my hypothesis. Not belief, not even theory. It is a hypothesis. You don't understand - go look it up.

So the Alien Gods who seeded man have ruled us since man kind began. They ruled us through royalty and secret societies. There are stories of a UFO helping Alexander the great in his battles, UFO's leading Moses out of Egypt, Gods teaching the Sumerians how to build a society, Asian gods who came out of fire breathing dragons to build societies. We have epic buildings that we couldn't build as well today. The gods of Olympus. Well, I have seen enough to find the theory plausible. This is a good 6 min clip

If you want to learn about it watch these docs some time

So these ET Gods rule humans and have for ages. They have wiped out the human populace before and it appears they are planning to do it again.
Now my understanding is these Gods are not Evil. They are trying to create a good society, but human's "Nature" gets in the way.

The theory goes, that man was made from some type of ape mixed with alien genetics. This help explains why the explosion of the human intellect was so quick. But when you give this extra knowledge/mind capacity to an animal, it is not natural and not balanced. Nature (animals) are not pleasant. Animals rape, kill babies, murder, steal. Now we have these in our genetics, and we are still trying to control these.

Now our God rulers are also trying to control these. In the story, Kingdom of Sodom, the Gods wiped Sodom off the map because they lied, stole, raped, were full of sluts. Now from what I see, in 2011 we are faced with these problems. We can't blame it all on "THE GOVERNMENT". People I see steal and rip others off, only care about there-selves, disrespect elders and lie. We have not controlled our animal instincts ( THE BEAST 666)

Now things are fully out of hand. The human population is being controlled cause we do not control ourselves. Our numbers are being controlled, because we do not control them ourselves. I'm are sure you have wiped out a society of ants/ or mice with no emotion. Is it so evil higher powers are doing this to us.

So, society is at breaking point - see here if you do not believe -www.abovetopsecret.com...

Then we have the talks of Nibiru. If you haven't heard, what are you doing on a conspiracy site
Nibiru is a large planet that passes close to earth every 4000/5000 years something like that.
It may be what the Mayans calendar predicts. On that note, the Mayans say they were taught their knowledge of the stars from beings that were unlike them. The mothers used to bind the heads of the children so their heads would grow like the others. Now they said 10 years ago this planet was coming in 2012 and others were like, well wouldn't we see it. Well around August NASA tells us we will see something in the sky but it is not Nibiru. Search "Comet ELENIN. The story of how it got its name I heard was fake, and it is due to be at its closest on Sep 11 2011. ELE stands for Extinction level event too and is the name for the asteroid in the movie Armageddon.

This planet is said to be enormous and could play with the earths poles creating epic earthquakes. The sun is also suppose to be reaching a very active stage. Some say the sun is just starting to emit new types of particles. news.discovery.com...

Now, I hypothesize that we get warnings of things by symbols and metaphors in movies. Someone may be trying to warn the awake people as it is the awake people they want in the new society.
CUE Movie 2012 watch this short clip to see the basis of the movie.

Could these new particles cause more of the earth to heat up causing more tectonic movement.

Now keep the movie in mind - Now I will bring in the Rapture. What will happen in the Rapture, is god will collect the chosen ones and save them while the rest of the people on the planet face epic destruction.
This is what happens in the Movie 2012. A select few of Gods Chosen " The wealthy" are saved from the Rapture buy buying tickets on the massive boats. Now lets go back to Aliens / GODs. They will select a certain amount of humans to survive and take them upon spaceships. This may be why several on this site talk about massive alien fleets around the earth right now.

The Rapture - One prominent christian radio host with millions of followers has said the Rapture begins on 21st May. Now this date is not the end. This is the day that the Chosen are taking away from the earth.
This guy with millions of viewers is so confident with the date, that his career will be destroyed if he is wrong. Maybe he has a ticket/ seat

According to him, the crap will hit the fan around Oct - ( ELENIN) is to arrive around Sep11.

So it seems - let me sum up this puzzle - The Gods will wipe the population off this earth soon because we are disobedient. They will take 1000's from this planet so they can reseed earth after the destructive period which seems to be galactic. We just have to survive the cleansing period and a brighter day will be on the other side.

The chosen will be collected before the destruction. I can only assume Queens , Kings, Rothschild, (Oprah - she aints doing any more seasons) Bill gates those type will be chosen. Maybe not, maybe the ETS despise these people and only use them to help control us. But I will be keeping a good eye out for when our elite fade away as this will not be a good sign.

I for one, see my place on this planet and realize I am not the Omega. Humans are not at the top. I will be happy to serve a prosperous ET government.
This is just a Hypothesis and can be proved wrong at any moment. I for one am paying off my house at a rate I hope to have it paid off by 2015. Why would I be doing that if I believed it was going to end.

I don't believe, but I think this theory has some credible arguments to point it is possible. We all face death. Should we all face it together to give humanity a better chance for a new society.
WHAT AN EPIC TIME WE LIVE IN - I pray for a righteous government to lead humans into the new millenium. We have so much potential. Its seems (On a Planet Scale) that things will get worse before they get better.
BUT THEY ARE GOING TO GET BETTER

edit on 10-5-2011 by Gemwolf because: Removed all caps title

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by REalBEL

[color=gold]I for one, see my place on this planet and realize I am not the Omega. Humans are not at the top.

I [color=gold]will be happy to serve a prosperous ET government.

I can't help but get a Kent Brockman feel off of this post.

But let's look at all this information as true for a moment.
You didn't warn everyone of what they are supposed to repent from.
Even the half hearted advice to become wealthy enough to get a "ticket"
was immediately reversed on when you said "I don't know" maybe they are the bad ones.

David Grouchy

Also thread titles of all caps are frowned upon.

edit on 10-5-2011 by davidgrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
A fairly pessimistic view of it all really.....How are you planning on acquiring one of these tickets to the alien ship?

Also if I were in control of the ship I wouldn't be taking Oprah with me.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   
The only asset that earth and its many living inhabitants, be it human or any other living thing, could offer another sentient extra-terrestrial race is possibly unique genetic material.

But go ahead, think that super advanced species have squirreled themselves away and hide from the general public so they can pull the strings or whatever the hell they do, ie abducting red necks or hovering around so people can take low rez pics of them.

A better understanding of our galaxie will lead you to the understanding of how utterly backwater, hidden, and insignificant Earth is. If another race did happen to stumble upon us, it would be the equivalent of our space station flying over an african tribe living in the bush as Humans have done for the majority of our collective existance.

MSM dose not make Conspiracy Theorists look stupid, Conspiracy Theorists do.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by sir_slide
A fairly pessimistic view of it all really.....How are you planning on acquiring one of these tickets to the alien ship?

I am not planning to get on a ship. IF and I say IF it happens, I will try to survive in the outback. To stay in a city will be madness. Cannibalism is bound to occur once the food supply stops.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
The entire intelligent population of this planet was not created by these reptillian aliens - at least not in my opinion. The shape-shifting and blood-thirsty raksasas - or their associates - that partook in the massacre at night (the Sauptikaparvan of the Mahabharata) have been re-writing history through this entire age (the third age ended with the Sauptikaparvan where the baddies won using suitably dirty means).

The contemporaneous conception of the Jewish and Chinese calendars circa 3 000 b.c. isn't the start of civilisation, it's merely the start of our current rulers version of 'civilisation' or their version of history. These rulers used to govern out in the open in Sumeria, but were driven out and have had to revert to covert manipulation.

It's worth reading Matthew 13 (the parable of the weeds) - Jesus explains this genetic assault wonderfully.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Robert Reynolds

Another piece to the puzzle, thank you

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
That seems to me a pretty good summary that contains a large part of the truth.

I think we are definitely somethings unruly. smart monkey project - that understandably needs to be kept under stict limitations - and I think the elites/bloodlines are the agents of that control mechanism.

They seem to have made efforts to civilise/moralise us at times - and at others to dumb us down and exterminate us like vermin at others.

At the end of the day this earth seems to be a spiritual school of sorts - are TPTB part of this equation or just a learning device for us? - maybe the shift/ascension/rapture will be a surprise for us all.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by REalBEL

Originally posted by sir_slide

I am not planning to get on a ship. IF and I say IF it happens, I will try to survive in the outback. To stay in a city will be madness. Cannibalism is bound to occur once the food supply stops.

Best comment in your thread mate.
More truth to that than you and most realize right now.

oh, and if you're talking about the outback in Australia, that region will be tectonically, one of the worst to be when TSHTF.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Robert Reynolds
The entire intelligent population of this planet was not created by these reptillian aliens - at least not in my opinion. The shape-shifting and blood-thirsty raksasas - or their associates - that partook in the massacre at night (the Sauptikaparvan of the Mahabharata) have been re-writing history through this entire age (the third age ended with the Sauptikaparvan where the baddies won using suitably dirty means).

The contemporaneous conception of the Jewish and Chinese calendars circa 3 000 b.c. isn't the start of civilisation, it's merely the start of our current rulers version of 'civilisation' or their version of history. These rulers used to govern out in the open in Sumeria, but were driven out and have had to revert to covert manipulation.

It's worth reading Matthew 13 (the parable of the weeds) - Jesus explains this genetic assault wonderfully.

All those who want any hope of surviving the coming events and planets new frequency and aura, should really abandon or throw books like the Qu'ran and Bible in the trash imo. Two of the biggest reasons mankind is on the verge of total destruction. Its Mind Control at its finest and nothing more than tools CREATED to enslave humans.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by REalBEL

But when you give this extra knowledge/mind capacity to an animal, it is not natural and not balanced. Nature (animals) are not pleasant. Animals rape, kill babies, murder, steal.

Now we have these in our genetics, and we are still trying to control these. Now our God rulers are also trying to control these. In the story, Kingdom of Sodom, the Gods wiped Sodom off the map because they lied, stole, raped, were full of sluts. Now from what I see, in 2011 we are faced with these problems. We can't blame it all on "THE GOVERNMENT". People I see steal and rip others off, only care about there-selves, disrespect elders and lie. We have not controlled our animal instincts ( THE BEAST 666)

Now things are fully out of hand. The human population is being controlled cause we do not control ourselves. Our numbers are being controlled, because we do not control them ourselves. I'm are sure you have wiped out a society of ants/ or mice with no emotion. Is it so evil higher powers are doing this to us.

As a whole, I don't have a problem with far out theories. Hell, I've got plenty of my own.
But this is brainwashing at its finest. Do not buy into this garbage they're putting on the shelves at wholesale.

Human beings, as a species, are not evil, and are not the problem with this world. Not now. Not ever. However, there is a small group that run this world, who would like you to believe just what you wrote above. I am so disgusted with hearing how horrible of an infection we are upon the earth. No! We aren't!

It is those who sit in palaces and seats of power that are the cancer on this earth. They are parasites feeding off of you, me, and the rest of our fellow human beings.

They are the ones who perpetuate every charge and conviction you have brought against humanity. They are the ones who perpetuate endless wars. They are the ones who perpetuate endless division among peoples and cultures. They are the ones who rape, rob, and plunder the planet.

They have done their utmost to make us "twice the children of hell as themselves" to quote that book of fairy tales and allegories, the bible.

They have done their utmost to dumb us down so we need them to run things for us, and keep us from giving in to our "evil nature". Hogwash!!!

To even insinuate that we need a god, or some "benevolent" overseer to make us better is just plain insulting to the whole human race.

/rant off.

ETA: This is not an indictment of your OP. I actually find some of your ideas interesting, and agree with other parts. Like I said, I have some wild theories of my own.
edit on 5/10/2011 by Klassified because: ETA

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
why didn't the alien gods just take the planet for themselves instead of seeding it with unruly, unpredictable, violent, intelligent primates ?

this planet would be heaven without us I'm afraid

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseekr1111

I beleive the Bible to be the most important book of the age IF (and it's a big if) it's read in the right context. It certainly isn't the word of God, but there's a lot of very big truths in there.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
A good read, you have some open minded ideas and that is good for people these days. I don't think I can say I agree with everything you said because I'm still deciding for myself what I believe about the subject but I appreciate the thread and ideas!

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

Take 8 out of 10 people off the street and put them in power, and they will become corrupt.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
why didn't the alien gods just take the planet for themselves instead of seeding it with unruly, unpredictable, violent, intelligent primates ?

this planet would be heaven without us I'm afraid

Well the theory goes, they were sick of working and wanted to create a working race for them.
But no time to expand, I gotta go to work

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Helious
A good read, you have some open minded ideas and that is good for people these days. I don't think I can say I agree with everything you said because I'm still deciding for myself what I believe about the subject but I appreciate the thread and ideas!

We are all trying to make a master puzzle, and we need to view the puzzle from all different angles to get a clear picture. Feel free to throw your ideas out there. Im sure we can build a picture with more peoples insight.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   

The theory goes, that man was made from some type of ape mixed with alien genetics. This help explains why the explosion of the human intellect was so quick. But when you give this extra knowledge/mind capacity to an animal, it is not natural and not balanced. Nature (animals) are not pleasant. Animals rape, kill babies, murder, steal. Now we have these in our genetics, and we are still trying to control these.

whoa there OP!!! take it easy on the animals,I find animals to be quite the opposite of what you are claiming they are, and this brings me to the big cracks in any comparisons between ETs/US/ andAnimals, and any so called right and proper categorization of nature versus manipulated life forms (like us) . if you can't get the nature and essence of animals straight it's unlikely that you will be able to see through your false paradigms and see things as they really are.

wake up! this is an insight into your fallacies .

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by MrsBlonde

I suggest you watch a documentary on chimpanzee. They Murder, Rape, Steal and Kill babies of mates. I have seen them grab babies and bite their heads off. Stop living in Disney or Pixar world man. Nature is raw.

<<   2  3 >>

join