It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

did a welsh man predict princess diana's death 4 days before it happened!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   
after reading a few of the princess diana threads on here i had a quick check and found this...

On the 27th August at 14:12 hrs, a man by the name of Edward Williams came to Mountain Ash police station. He said he was a psychic and predicted that Princess Diana was going to die.

"In previous years he has predicted that the Pope and Ronald Reagan were going to be the victims of assassination attempts. On both occasions he was proved to be correct. Mr. Williams appeared to be quite normal.

Mr. Williams statement was taken and properly logged into the Mountain Ash police record in South Wales. After more than ten years, it is most likely now in the department's archives.

www.associatedcontent.com...

quite interesting i thought. i would like to get hold of the full statement for a read and mountain ash is not too far from me...? do you think they would they give me a copy of the statement if i went in to the police station and asked ?
anyone else heard about this?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by welshbeliever

Hey welshbeliever, fellow Valley's girl here, very interesting post!

I doubt very much they would be able to track down that statement - you would need to have the Occurance Number created at the time...

However, I have regular contact with that station via my job so may ask around to see if anyone remembers anything, although it's so long ago now... I'll let you know how I get on.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by paradisepurple

hi paradisepurple did you get any info on this?
what do you do at that police station if you dont mind me asking?

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Hey Welshbeliever, I'm sorry, I don't sign in often and only just noticed you'd replied to my post... When I've got 20 posts I will (and fully intended to!) U2U to let you know what I found out about this.... It's nothing major so nothing to get excited about I'm afraid :-(

new topics

top topics

join