It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Magnitude 7.1 - LOYALTY ISLANDS 2011 May 10 08:55:06 UTC

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frankenchrist

Originally posted by Ghost375
you aint seen nothin yet

Its almost like you guys WANT the world to explode.

and nothing will come about this earthquake.

I was about to say the same thing. Its like some people want death and destruction.

I think the kids like to post (meaningless infoless) stuff like that so when a big quake happens they can have the
"I told you so" feeling.

edit on 11-5-2011 by TheLogicalist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jamesprototype
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours

Same here, not everyday, but most days il think "i just want to go home". Its not just "i want to get out of here" or anything like that, i really think " i just want to go home" it just comes out like that.

This world is a terrible place man.

I can agree. Did you see my post stating that yes, sometimes people feel a 'dang, come on with it already' that some would like to call morbid?

Hard to explain but I definately know what you meant

Not to be too way off the subject, but because we know that we come from the stars, the stars IS our home, and we have an unexplainable feeling of wanting to return....

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Two back to back EQ's just hit SE Spain, in the Murcia Region....have not received info yet on the magnitude of this one....

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by anjl32

Link on CNN.com now about the SPain One.

Seven people were killed Wednesday when an earthquake struck southeastern Spain, the central government's chief representative in the region told National Spanish Radio. The 5.3-magnitude quake occurred at 4:47 p.m. (10:47 a.m. ET) and was centered about 50 kilometers (31 miles) southwest of Murcia, near the Mediterranean coast, the U.S. Geological Survey said. That is about 350 kilometers (218 miles) south-southeast of Madrid. It was preceded at 3:05 p.m. by a 4.5-magnitude temblor centered in the same area, the survey said.

www.cnn.com...

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
seems pretty bad
- my heart goes out to the spanish - its the homeland for me and It makes me sad .... cant handle these cover ups anymore - somthing has got to give!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by MajorKarma
reply to post by DOUGH3914

If a Tsunami hit Washington DC would that be considered an act of GOD or HAARP shooting itself in its foot?

LMAO...Both, IMO<
An act of God to make HAARP shoot itself in the foot for screwing up His job!
edit on 12-5-2011 by anjl32 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by marriah3330

Originally posted by Frankenchrist

Originally posted by Ghost375
you aint seen nothin yet

Its almost like you guys WANT the world to explode.

and nothing will come about this earthquake.

Actually, for me its like a " I am soooo ready to go home, I don't want to be here anymore, and I'm tired of turning on my T.V. and hearing about all the earthquakes, nuclear plant mishaps, wars, murders, record floods, record tornadoes, economic collapse, mass animal deaths, drastic oil spills, hungry kids, fund cuts for the elderly and disabled, mad wildfires, etc. etc. etc......" This is not about freakin fear mongering, its about really being aware about whats going on in our world. I don't want to hear you tell me "oh its just that there is more sharing of information via technology." NO, I'm not buyin it, sorry. The word/s "record" in itself and " biggest" and "most extreme ever seen in my lifetime" is not something that is a product of MSM. Its fact. I'm not saying the world is going to end in a year or nothing, but come on, WAKE UP, our earth and its inhabitants are experiencing a lot of devastation right now.

This opinion of mine does not mean that the above mentioned EQ is some horrible disaster since I don't know what the repercussions of it has been yet, I know nothing about the area since I suck at Geography, but to say that every time someone is aware of large earthquakes which seem to be happening more frequently then ever, or as my professor would say "increase in activity 10 fold just this year" doesn't mean its a freakin fear mongering thread. Mind you, yes there are some that are, but it is good to stay informed of the seismic activity going on right now, especially in my part of the country since I live right on the west coast.

So, to the OP, thank you for letting me know about this EQ, I hope all is well with everyone in that area!
Peace,
Marriah

It's called life. Deal with it.

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join