It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Magnitude 7.1 - LOYALTY ISLANDS 2011 May 10 08:55:06 UTC

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by 13star
So when it's not HAARP it's planetary alignments ? Or did HAARP miss

And comets, dont forget comets. Which have never caused an earthquake and never will but some people...

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButterCookie

Originally posted by Be4sTXMoDe
lol people its just a EQ.

Glad to see that you have found 'just an earthquake' as humorous as you have, as hundreds of thousands of people have lost not only their lives, but many loved ones, property, and sense of security.

Literally no one lost any of that stuff in the remote earthquakes from today. Don't be a drama queen dude.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by faryjay

This supposed Earthquake that is gonna cause tsunamis is bs. All i had too do was go to google type up Earthquakes today and it sent me too a site that said their are no tsunami warnings for it which leads me to believe the person who originally posted this is a moron.. shocking lol

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Watts

I don't believe he was talking about today's per se but rather the ones that have already happened in the past, such as the Japan and Haiti earthquakes. He has a point though, how would you feel if someone laughed after what resulted to those poor people had actually happened to you? Cruelty and ignorance at their finest.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
just saying this site is retarded and so are the mods

i get a little "note" in a post of mine talking about hate speech when none was there, nothing was there other then telling it how it is

the site acts like its alllll about the rules and blah blah blah blah blah

then you look at the 1st page on this thread and almost every post is a 1 liner

even though CLEARLY when you post a reply the 1st thing after

BEFORE YOU REPLY is no 1-liners

yet thats all i see on this site nowadays, either that or absurd bickering

now im sure ill be banned for telling it how it is

enjoy everyone

dont forget to fear monger, if you arent doing that you will probably be censored, unless you stick to one line, those seem to go untouched here

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by andyr1112

You can view here warnings. hisz.rsoe.hu... which is also another good site to view whats happening.

Tsunami Information

Pacific Ocean Region
10.05.2011 09:02 AM Tsunami Information Bulletin Loyalty Islands 7.1 10 km
Indian Ocean Region

03.04.2011 20:15 PM Tsunami Information Bulletin South Of Java Indonesia 6.7 0 km
Caribbean Sea Region

06.03.2011 14:46 PM Tsunami Information Statement South Sandwich Islands Region 6.6 113 km Details
Hawaii Region

10.05.2011 09:03 AM Tsunami Information Statement Loyalty Islands 7.1 0 km
edit on 10-5-2011 by Baldric because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by wearedust
I do think that in Rome - the mass awareness could trigger it into reality maybe? If you understand this logic feel free to respond -

the people in Rome are small compared to the univers but who knows maybe its enough.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by faryjay

Oh, people like you warm my heart!

NOT!!!

Right because your heart is only warmed by the thought of impending disaster. I love thinking of earthquakes, I love predicting earthquakes. I wish earthquakes would hit every day! Yippy yippy. oh and tsunamis too. Plus I also love planet alignments that cause earthquakes.

Is that pretty much what turns you on?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Watts

Glad to see that you have found 'just an earthquake' as humorous as you have, as hundreds of thousands of people have lost not only their lives, but many loved ones, property, and sense of security.

Literally no one lost any of that stuff in the remote earthquakes from today. Don't be a drama queen dude.

I'm sure ButterCookie is talking in regards to other disastrous EarthQuakes that have taken place over the Years. This person is laughing at ANY KIND OF EQ not just this one, which is BAD!

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057

Oh, people like you warm my heart!

NOT!!!

Right because your heart is only warmed by the thought of impending disaster. I love thinking of earthquakes, I love predicting earthquakes. I wish earthquakes would hit every day! Yippy yippy. oh and tsunamis too. Plus I also love planet alignments that cause earthquakes.

Is that pretty much what turns you on?

Clearly in ALL YOUR DRAMA you didn't read the word NOT at the bottom!!!

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Saw this earlier but just had the time to post. What may 11th prediction are y'all talkin about? Are the planets lining up? If so it could be responsible for earthquakes because it just magnifies the gravity past us to one main spot. Don't know if that's how it works for sure but it seems like a plausible effect. Haven't seen this on any mainstream media. they're still all worried about my home state (alabama) and the Mississippi flooding. But anyways do share this prediction with me?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conspiracy Now
reply to post by Watts

I don't believe he was talking about today's per se but rather the ones that have already happened in the past, such as the Japan and Haiti earthquakes. He has a point though, how would you feel if someone laughed after what resulted to those poor people had actually happened to you? Cruelty and ignorance at their finest.

The person who posted "its only and Eq" was reffering to the eq from today. He was responding to the drama over a very ordinary eq in the middle of the ocean. He was not making light of the devastating eq from march. If every little shake is going to generate a slew of doom and distruction types of threads then one should expect the voice of reason to step in and try to calm things down. This was not a devastating quake and didnt even need a thread but here we are.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by faryjay

The word NOT was what generated my response.
Clearly I saw that.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Baldric

your site tells me nothing other than the fact that you mi amigo, are also retarded. But if you'd like too change your opinion and join us non-retards, go ahead and check this site out...

wcatwc.arh.noaa.gov...

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Baldric

Bud i have a feeling that is not quite enough info for ya.. since im so nice, here's suh mo'

wcatwc.arh.noaa.gov...

BOO YAKA SHAAW!

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
There's nothing wrong with disasters. I think the whole world could use a makeover and the only way that'll happen is through disaster. The human race in its current state is a parasite sucking the life out of this planet. I WANT MORE DISASTERS!!! Haha if you're irritated because people are talking about disasters then don't read their posts. You have the freedom to pick what you want to read so I suggest you get over it and move on. This is to whoever is whining about people who seem to get their jollies off by disaster because in all reality they don't. But a worldwide catastrophe is the only way for things to change. Cause and Effect. I get my jollies off at the Effect which would be unity.

Btw I was joking about the more disaster thing. But now is the time we'll be seeing a lot more of these types of things so get used to it. Peace, Love, & Unity!

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Watts

I'm sure ButterCookie is talking in regards to other disastrous EarthQuakes that have taken place over the Years. This person is laughing at ANY KIND OF EQ not just this one, which is BAD!

Ahh I see, well I thought he was only talking about today's isolated rumblers... I'd never condone laughing at the misfortunes and losses of others. That's horrible

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conspiracy Now
reply to post by Watts

Yea, someone cleared that up for me, I thought he was only talking about the EQs out in the waters of nowhere from today. Finding amusement in another's suffering is the definition of evil.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Just another bit of evidence that the world is getting more and more chaotic

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Wow really ATS? I mean, a 7.1 eq is a big deal. NO?

I mean, if the only time a 7.0+ is a big deal is when people are injured..........

I just cannot believe the trash talking that is going on here. Where is the respect for the thread and what its about?

To me this is a big deal, and I would really like to be able to find some posts with actual information on them, apposed to all this bickering.

I think ATS is great, but when threads get outta control like this, it is very deterring.
IMO!!!

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join