It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Magnitude 7.1 - LOYALTY ISLANDS 2011 May 10 08:55:06 UTC

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Earthquake
State: Nevada
Date: 2011-05-10 : 18:02:36
Magnitude: 2.1
Depth: 0.00 km
Details

Depth at 0.00km?!?! Really?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by EVILteddie

Originally posted by ButterCookie
reply to post by faryjay

seriously, look at us now, May 2011

Earthquakes and one of a mag 9
Tsunamis
Cylclones
Flooding of the Missisippi and other rivers
Sinkholes
Massive bird and Fish kill
Tornados and other 'killer' storms
Drastic winters
higher than record temp summers

All of those things have happened in the past, some quite frequently. Nothing on that list seems highly unusual.

I agree, but I never stated that these were once in a lifetime events.

I listed them because they have been 'predicted' to occur around the year 2012, but at a much more devastating and frequent pace, than recorded history,

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

Ya know buttercookie, I hear on that one.

I think part of the reason this all seems to be so......overwhelming, is the fact that just about everytime we turn on the tv its:

HISTORICAL biological disaster in the gulf

HISTORICAL earthquake hits Japan

HISTORICAL killer storms rip apart the midwest

HISTORICAL flooding over runs the mississippi

All whithin a few months of each other. I don't know how much of it is due to mass media and how much to reality, but whichever it is....it takes an emotional toll on everyone. We become desensitized to it. Just look a the nuclear mess in Japan. How many people really even know what's going on there anymore?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by westcoast
reply to post by ButterCookie

All whithin a few months of each other.

Months??/Try WEEKS and DAYS!!

Yep Westcoast, we're in a for a rough rest of 2011.....

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
lol people its just a EQ.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Be4sTXMoDe

Oh, people like you warm my heart!

NOT!!!

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
"The quake's epicentre was 136 km southwest of Isangel in Vanuatu and 147 km norht-east of Tadine, in the Loyalty Islands, New Caledonia, the Usug said...." "no tsunami threat from Loyalty Island quake.."

GMANews.TV

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I do think that in Rome - the mass awareness could trigger it into reality maybe? If you understand this logic feel free to respond -

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I apologize if this has been previously posted. But here is a link to the USGS Live Internet Seismic Server. Usually it is fairly quiet with brief but regular spikes in activity. This however, seems like much more than usual.

aslwww.cr.usgs.gov...

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
@faryjay : lol like I care?

like I just stated It's just a EQ, since the beginning of the planet there have/has been EQ's.
So what's the difference in this 1?

nothing.
edit on 10-5-2011 by Be4sTXMoDe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by StripedMIB
I apologize if this has been previously posted. But here is a link to the USGS Live Internet Seismic Server. Usually it is fairly quiet with brief but regular spikes in activity. This however, seems like much more than usual.

aslwww.cr.usgs.gov...

Damn, that's quite erratic! Surely been a lot of movement today, just in this Loyalty Islands area!

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Took me literally 2 minutes to figure this one was bull. And I don't know crap about nothin.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by faryjay

I would like to point out that list is updated every 30 minutes. Interesting "coincidence" if nothing else.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by wearedust
I do think that in Rome - the mass awareness could trigger it into reality maybe? If you understand this logic feel free to respond -

Yeah i understand what your saying. perhaps people of a collective whole have enough negative thought (electronic pulses & transmittal waves) to create a disaster.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by andyr1112
Took me literally 2 minutes to figure this one was bull. And I don't know crap about nothin.

What was?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I am wondering if you take all the quakes of the past ten years and average the magnitude, if the average magnitude has gone up (I am thinking yes).

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Be4sTXMoDe

Glad to see that you have found 'just an earthquake' as humorous as you have, as hundreds of thousands of people have lost not only their lives, but many loved ones, property, and sense of security.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by lifespath420

it is true and it occurred two days before the big quake.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by WiseThinker
reply to post by alfa1

First i am not a doomsday sayer
. and the lasr few big earthquakes happend during allignments of one kind or another, so it would be ignorant to assume there is no connection.
Also i am not at all saying this is the event predicted for 11th of may, however if allignments do cause the suspected stress on planets in the allignment then many more than 1 earthquake is to be expected, however mabey none. Point being this coincides nicely with the 11 allignment which mind you does start to allign around now, which in my opinion exponentially increases the chance of eartquakes, and this earthquake as i see it is just proof that the next 48 hours will be interesting to say the least.

I urge all in quake areas to prepare for the worst and hope for the best.

There were no alignments that caused any earthquakes. Please supply a source for your claims.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by DOUGH3914

If a Tsunami hit Washington DC would that be considered an act of GOD or HAARP shooting itself in its foot?

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join