It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Magnitude 7.1 - LOYALTY ISLANDS 2011 May 10 08:55:06 UTC

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ButterCookie

Originally posted by Bob Sholtz
nostradamus predicted a big one for rome today/tomorrow listing the same alignment in that video above. i wouldn't be suprised if it happened.

i know all hell is going to break loose soon, its not a question of if i want it to happen, but waiting for it sucks. we are about to enter the tribulation.

May 11th is interesting.

Today is the day that the Mississippi River was supposed to crest.

They have now said that it is cresting today , that it is done so earlier than expected..

Everything is happening faster than we expected...look at 2011 and we ain't even made it 2012 yet

Remember the movie 2012? Even in that things happened quicker than expected/anticipated!

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Trying to link this to the 05-11 prediction is just grasping at straws. The prediction was for a serious world-changing cataclysm, this is just another earthquake in the ring of fire. Reports are that it caused no damage and there's no tsunami warning as a result of it either. Due to its remote location it is an insignificant event.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by SavedOne

True! But the 11th hasn't come yet and the Loyalty Islands has been rocking all day today, this "could" trigger something else ... Who knows!

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by SavedOne

China just got a 5 magnitude quake ... So, it's moving along! Yes it's quite deep, but who knows where the 11th might take us!

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Sry ..
Delete this ..
edit on 10-5-2011 by Dalke07 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
We need open eyes here on Loyalty Islands, for big one ..
My similar thread ..
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 10-5-2011 by Dalke07 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by WiseThinker
reply to post by alfa1

I am not saying this is the mega quake, im saying the planetary alignment could have caused this earthquake, however it would just be the start and the bigger quake is still to come

Call me suspicious if you like but I have a sneaking suspicion that an active pacific tetonic plate might have something to do with it. Since the pacific is not the only plate on earth then any outside influence on the earth would affect other plates as well........oh dear no show, only the pacific.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by westcoast

Thanks Westcoast! You always have an accurate perspective on earthquakes. I read your threads and see you are diligent about doing your homework.

I think the bigger story is the sun shining over Washington state.... We haven't had much of that this year!!

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Not saying that I am predicting anything, but i had a dream about 4 nights ago of a 10.8 south of India. If that happened, it would put the illuminati card "tidal wave" into effect.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
ALERT! Of bigger importance is the 6.3 on the very southern end of Australia because if was at a depth of about 3/4 mile. This indicates a possible tear at the surface of this fault system that could be an impending larger quake We saw this behavior prior to the big one in Japan. Since the 9.1 in Japan we have witnessed more shallow, larger quakes worldwide which would indicate that the tetonic plates are really destabilizing. The depth of a quake will tell you everything. Deep focus quakes tell you what is coming up to the surface, extremely large quakes at such shallow depths tell you what might be coming.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Sholtz
nostradamus predicted a big one for rome today/tomorrow listing the same alignment in that video above. i wouldn't be suprised if it happened.

i know all hell is going to break loose soon, its not a question of if i want it to happen, but waiting for it sucks. we are about to enter the tribulation.

May 11th is interesting.

Today is the day that the Mississippi River was supposed to crest.

They have now said that it is cresting today , that it is done so earlier than expected..

Everything is happening faster than we expected...look at 2011 and we ain't even made it 2012 yet

i heard on the news earlier that they expect it to crest on the 16th. that was 2 hours ago.
there is a new storm front expected to move in and add more water i believe.

as of now, there have been 11 m4.9 or greater earthquakes all in the same area near loyalty islands. its heating up fast, if the plates slip far all at once it will be bad. i broke out the atlas and looked at the faults over there. apparently there is a spot that has been splitting for awhile, and enough jarring next to it may cause it to rupture. that would cause a sizable tsunami, right?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
if all major disasters happen on the 11th....that would be a little fishy

sorry, going by the date where i live...so all people in the dark right now chill out

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by faryjay

Yep! In the movie 2012, the geologist even had to tell the officials that we didn't have as much time as we thought.....

I know a lot of people will scarf at our mentions of the movie 2012, but the main point of the story does make you wonder....

seriously, look at us now, May 2011

Earthquakes and one of a mag 9
Tsunamis
Cylclones
Flooding of the Missisippi and other rivers
Sinkholes
Massive bird and Fih kill
Tornados and other 'killer' storms
Drastic winters
higher than record temp summers

2012 isn't a bunch of mumbo jumbo, when you are looking at it in regards to how our planet is reacting....

2012 is more of a PLACE in the galatic plane which would cause devestation on our planet...

I can't lie (and I'm sure that if others were more honest, they'd agree) that its almost.....exciting

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamfox1
reply to post by faryjay

Thats a big quake

That's a pretty good shake. I was in the'89 quake in the SF Bay area- was same magnitude.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

Watched the 2012 movie again cause of all the predictions here. Eqs highlighted in Rome, Tokyo, Yellowstone

Aaaand...ever notice that in all of these disaster movies they have a black president?? oO

Seriously starting to believe that the elite let a black guy be president just one time before it all goes to sh!t.
edit on 10-5-2011 by dude69 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by faryjay

Originally posted by Watts

Originally posted by faryjay
So this is kinda in line with a lot of the May 11th Predictions isn't it?

I thought the may 11th quake was supposed to happen in rome...?

Yeah I know, so it didn't take place there, it took place in a different place ... Nonetheless, it's still a big one followed by a few 5 magnitude Quakes!

That isn't grasping at straws? Not only is it not the 11th, it didn't take place even remotely near Rome... not even in the same hemisphere. (out in the ocean to be exact) nor did it cause the predicted widespread death and destruction... soooo....I don't see how this is even slightly tied to the "prediction".

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Watts

the scientist who made that prediction had most of his papers burned, and if he mentioned where the eq was to take place and on what date, we don't have that info now.(2011 was mentioned, but a specific day and location weren't) the hype of the italy quake on the 11th is probably due to the nostradamus prediction.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I don't know enough about quakes to say one way or the other about an impending megaquake but since reading about the May 11th alignment I'm noticing an increase of 5.0 and above around the rim and now this 7! It wouldn't come as a surprise to me if an 8 or 9 happened in the next few days. If I was betting, I'd probably move half my chips to the 11th and put the rest on the 12th
Then again, I could be a lot thinner a couple of weeks out

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Just TPTB using HAARP to induce more fear in the world...

Be scared little children... accept the coming new world order.. we will save you all....

Poor humans...

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

reply to post by faryjay

seriously, look at us now, May 2011

Earthquakes and one of a mag 9
Tsunamis
Cylclones
Flooding of the Missisippi and other rivers
Sinkholes
Massive bird and Fih kill
Tornados and other 'killer' storms
Drastic winters
higher than record temp summers

All of those things have happened in the past, some quite frequently. Nothing on that list seems highly unusual.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join