It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New method exposed Martian blood vessels easily.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   
PRLog (Press Release) – May 11, 2011 – You can discover Martian blood vessel fossils by this simple method:
Method: Put a sculptured meteorite under a digital microscope.
Result: You will see on your computer screen blood vessel remains , not asbestos, in the grooves of the sculptured meteorite.

Its implications are enormous: In most meteorites (sculptured or not), there are blood vessel remains, which means most meteorites contained small parts of ET animals, not just rock minerals. NASA cannot come to this conclusion, because it involves the vested interests of many scientists.

Recommended sculptured meteorites
*SNIP*

The digital microscope is available on ebay for US$50-60 at
*SNIP*

Examples of blood vessel remains found in grooves on sculptured meteorites:
1. 60X blood vessel remains
*snip*
2. 200X blood vessel remains
*snip*
3. 700X blood vessel remains
*snip*

Blood vessel remains are different from mineral fibers, as the latter do not contain bulging dots (RBC remains) in them. See mineral fiber SEM in Google:
www.google.com.tw...

edit on May 10th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: removed retail links...personal website

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by linliangtai

The problem i have with blood vessels inside meteorites is the fact that if an organism was advanced enough to contain blood vessels it would also have either an exoskeleton or internal skeletal system, which would fossilize easier then soft blood vessels, we just have to look at fossils from earth to see that this is the case.
So while i dont doubt that life exists in the universe somewhere else, and that there is a good chance of life on planets in our solar system (just not like what we would find on earth) i find it hard to swallow the blood vessels in meteorites.
and to find them in nearly every one, thats even harder to believe.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by sprocket2cog

Don't waste your time speculating. Just put one sculptured meteorite under a digital microscope.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
i got the image of life being blown to chunks and swept off the planet by some unknown force and left to freezer burn in space on some wild trajectory.

interesting.... would make a good movie....

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

It already has, watch BSG. There was a lot of confusion about how the constellations could be so similar on both old Earth and new Earth, when the simplest explanation is that old Earth, which was wiped out by a nuclear war, was what we now call Mars.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Please excuse my skepticism but all I see here is an unsubstantiated claim and an advertisement for your website , can you give any external backup to your claim .
Is there a link between yourself and the ebay shop you posted a link to ?

Here is what PZ Myers a biologist and associate professor at the University of Minnesota, makes of your past claims.
scienceblogs.com...

Is there any link between you and the Guangzhou Yuxin Jewelry Co you linked to ?
Is this your fossil business?
www.alibaba.com...

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   

lol, ok you call it speculation, but isnt that what your doing saying "OMG it looks like a fossilized blood vessel, so thats what it has to be.. "
show me a basis of comparison please, other fossilized vessels etc from other sources not off world so we can "COMPARE"..
sorry not speculation my friend just a healthy dose of realism..
i will keep an open mind, but so far the argument is less then convincing

but so far when i search for more info on this i always get the same thing posts on diffrent fossil and conspiracy forums, pointing to the same phots as evidence as the ones you posted, and in some cases the posts even have the same title and content as your post.
www.godlikeproductions.com...
so until i see other evidence sorry mate..
oh and good call gortex,on the link, i really like the 300 million year old human femur..

edit on 10-5-2011 by sprocket2cog because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

Please excuse my skepticism but all I see here is an unsubstantiated claim and an advertisement for your website , can you give any external backup to your claim .
Is there a link between yourself and the ebay shop you posted a link to ?

Here is what PZ Myers a biologist and associate professor at the University of Minnesota, makes of your past claims.
scienceblogs.com...

Is there any link between you and the Guangzhou Yuxin Jewelry Co you linked to ?
Is this your fossil business?
www.alibaba.com...

1. Please note the last comment on the PZ blog post:

You people laugh at Mr Conrad and Lingtai. These people are right and you fossil people are wrong.

You rely on group consensus to define your reality, i.e. fashion, whereas Mr Conrad is an original thinker.

2. I once purchased a few meteorites from the company I recommended in OP. Other than that, no links.

Mod Edit: External Source Tags Instructions – Please Review This Link.

edit on 10/5/2011 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   

post by linliangtai
2. I once purchased a few meteorites from the company I recommended in OP. Other than that, no links.

And you have a company that sells fossils and Martian Meteorite Slices .
Company Name: Lin Liangtai
Product/Service
(We Sell): Fossils

Could you please give an answer to my other question .
Any link to the ebay shop ?

edit on 10-5-2011 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by sprocket2cog

There is almost nothing comparable to the fossilized blood vessels I claimed. The reasons are that
no one ever published studies on fossilized red blood cells or blood vessels. Dr. Mary H. Schweitzer once published similar studies, but her "fossilized blood vessels" were obtained with chemical acid and imaged with
transparent light microscopes. That method makes a lot of difference from my method.

The following Google images show a few fossilized blood vessels but the images do not show blood vessels in a comparable,clear way:
www.google.com.tw...

edit on 10-5-2011 by linliangtai because: typing error

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

post by linliangtai

And you have a company that sells fossils and Martian Meteorite Slices .
Company Name: Lin Liangtai
Product/Service
(We Sell): Fossils

Could you please give an answer to my other question .
Any link to the ebay shop ?

edit on 10-5-2011 by gortex because: (no reason given)

"And you have a company that sells fossils and Martian Meteorite Slices .
Company Name: Lin Liangtai"
That was a long time ago. I tried but failed to delete my advertisements there. I will try again when I have time.

In my previous reply,I already said "no links" to the ebay shops selling meteorites or microscopes there.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Thanks for that reply, ill do some more research tomorrow after i get some sleep.
but as you pointed out its not going to be easy finding other evidence that supports your claims.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Thanks for the reply .
when people post links to specific businesses it raises my suspicion meter , I accept your explanation

I don't however accept your assertion that there are blood vessel remains in meteorites

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Please add to a similar topic HERE.

Also, Terms and Conditions of Use:
19) Advertising: You will not advertise or promote other discussion boards, chat systems, online communities or other websites on the Websites within posts, private messages, avatars and/or signatures without prior written permission from TAN. You will not choose a username that is the same as a website domain, subdomain, or URL for which you are associated. Doing so will result in removal of your Post(s) and immediate termination of your account.

20a) Unauthorized Marketing: ATTENTION MARKETERS: You will not engage in efforts of viral or "stealth marketing" on these discussion boards without prior approval of TAN. If marketing activity for the promotion of any other commercial entity outside of these boards is discovered you agree that you are responsible for paying TAN $2.00 US for each "thread view" of the thread(s) in which your marketing messages are contained. Your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Membership for joining these discussion boards signifies your approval of these payment terms.

Closed.
edit on May 10th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

How much do I have to pay TAN? How many views have been generated by this thread? Where can I see the number of thread views for this thread?

top topics

join