It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More proof that HAARP had the ability to cause the March 11 earthquake

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
As I see this has been moved to Skunk city...well guess there is NO WAY in the eyes of TPTB that March 11 was anything more than a NATURAL happening. Then again there is always the possibility...

For what it's worth....found some more information on this floating Behemoth. There was a report on Fox 13 Seattle 10pm news on 5/9 about how this unit is planning to come to the Seattle area for some work to be done on it. Don't know if it was filler or what. There is nothing as of 11:07 pm on their site about this report....However, back a couple years ago there was some information about how people in the Everett/Whidby Island area did not want it at the Navel Base for upgrades. That information posted at Fox 13 Seattle is also kind of "iffy".

If you enter information as floating HAARP unit you get the same pictures as if you enter, what the spokes person for the Navy called an X-Band floating mobile missile tracker/destroyer. There are many names this "THING" uses. By whatever name one refers to this weapon....it is not conducive to our safety..as the spokesperson was pointing out in their interview, we NEED this protection.

What I found interesting is in the following article. Yes...I realize this has been done to death....many of you have made the choice to believe the HAARP is by far only a weather control device...and had nothing to do with March 11, 2011...fine. You have your thoughts on the subject. But for those interested, If you haven't read the following article...please pay close attention to the HAARP patents and the dates of the patents. I was asked where the HAARP antennas were.... viola.

www.freepatentsonline.com...
United States Patent US5202689

Following is the Article...not sure if it has been posted here, but here goes.

truthfrequencynews.com...

Seems to be quite an array of JOBS this floater is capable of... Remember the easiest way of hiding something is in plain sight...a TROJAN HORSE. Ya Think???
edit on 10-5-2011 by Holly N.R.A. because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
haarp is the culprit
for more than we know

haarp is not
just a heater

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Truther9111776
haarp is the culprit
for more than we know

haarp is not
just a heater

So correct...
By reading the article I have posted and looking at the patents
one would have to be a total zombie not to see what is staring them in the face.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Holly N.R.A.

thanks Holly N.R.A

excellent work,

i aint never seen or heard of that floating thing,

weird stuff...

and those patents...

can anyone out there actually
understand them enough to build an ATS haarp machine???!!!

i have room in my backyard...

seeya

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   

God that patents complicated lol ! Iam enjoying reading this article, solidfying what ive been saying since i found out about HAARP !

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vanishr

God that patents complicated lol ! Iam enjoying reading this article, solidfying what ive been saying since i found out about HAARP !

Yes...some of it is difficult to read...real education never is easy. There is much more to learn.
This machine can and does appear to interface with Alaska upon correct programming. Is it possible there are
a few more FLOATERS out there? Think of the possibilities...if there are. This unit, from all I have read was kept
basically "secret". Look how long it's been around according to the patent applications. HAARP and creations like have been in development for longer than one may think.

Thanks y'all for reading this.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Yes indeed, IT MIGHT DO several more things than they say.

But looking forward to this particular patents and technology behind it, how much knowledge do we have about magnetism and earth fields? Actually, there is more to come I guess.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
And some more info:

Induction Magnetometer

The image below is a time-frequency spectrogram, which shows the frequency content of signals recorded by the HAARP Induction Magnetometer. This instrument, provided by the University of Tokyo, measures temporal variations in the geomagnetic field in the ULF (ultra-low frequency) range of 0-5 Hz. Thespectrogram images are produced by computing the PSD (power spectral density) of successive 102.4-second segments of timeseries data, and plotting these spectra as color/intensity slices along a 24-hour scale. If the images below is not too interesting, you might want to look at 02 Sep 2004 for an example of narrowband PC1 pulsations, or 27 Jul 2004 for an example of wideband ULF noise during a magnetic substorm. Expanded plots of the last 12 hours, last 6 hours, last 3 hours, and last 1 hour are also available.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

newsru.com...

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
If you didn't know about this "ship" then you can't blame tptb for hiding it - the wiki article was first created in March 2006 - en.wikipedia.org...

Why do you think this has anything to do with HAARP? Because it has radar on board??!!

top topics

join