It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nostradamus, Prophets and their words

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I kinda lost you there in that last post. I feel like you're leaving something out that will make it make sense.

After re-reading it a couple of times, I think I understand. You have no idea what the eighth seraph is/means.

edit on 14-5-2011 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

We have as celestial bodies as Nostradamus would have seen from Earth - thus not including Earth: Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn - Uranus. BUT this is not perfect for me. As is usual with prophesies, there is a much more sinister or bigger picture too. This I followed up and am posting on my new hubpages.com. I am editing that article and will update there later today. I might combine all into "Nostradamus - Uranus", or I might make a separate Hub: "Nostradamus - Ariel".

EDIT:
For some time this line #8 had me confused, The word "L'huitiesme" could not be found; so I acepted the 'Eight' as is in general translations. Until I did serious reseach this morning for more than four hours! The word "L'huitiesme". I quote from a 1694 French dictionalry "adj. Nombre d'Ordre".

THERE IS NO EIGHT IN THE LINE!
The correct translation of line #4 would read: Of three two the one order of Seraphin
In all, over years I think I wasted the best part of 40 hours on this "EIGHT!"
Just shows again how current 'trranslations' can be seriously wrong!

edit on 14/5/2011 by Aromaz because: Long seeked answer FOUND at last!

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join