It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nostradamus, Prophets and their words

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Here is a map illustrating the alignment of planets as they are now - just before 10h00 on 11 May 2011.

It is quite a setup with FIVE planets in near perfect line and sun only a fraction to one side.
Further more, ALL planets except Earth and Saturn is located within about 100 degree 'view' from the Sun - less than 1/3 of a circle. All but Saturn is on one 1/2 view from the Sun and if we consider all planets - they are all within 170 degree view from the sun.

I do not have the software, but it would be ineteresting if someone can also upload the graphs or photo's of View from Earth today - PLEASE? From earth short before sunrise we should be able to 'see' all planets at the same time in the sky - except for Saturn - Also a very rare occurance.

One can clearly see why astronomers, prophets, doomday sayers and astrologers were and still are excited about this day! It does not happen for millenia in either directions!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/478ea4038d42.png[/atsimg]

I am now watching for effects on the Magnetosphere and Sun surface, nothing strange - yet.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   
There is even a Saturn, Earth, Neptune alignment on it's own besides the 5 planet one if you look at it more closely.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by KamikazeNull
There is even a Saturn, Earth, Neptune alignment on it's own besides the 5 planet one if you look at it more closely.

Quite right, thank you for pointing that out.

Here is a 3D animation with the planets, nice view and well done.
Hope we will see some NASA/ESA pics and video soon!

www.youtube.com...
edit on 11/5/2011 by Aromaz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Raffaele Bendandi was not a scientist. He was a cabinet maker (Carpenter !) but with a great interest in astronomy.

Although he did not gave a date neither place; it is remarkable that Spain as neighbour to Italy had the strongest quake in 50 years last night. At 1,000 km from Italy I do not know if this could be the prediction of Bendandi. At the low scale of only 5.2; for those who revel in Mega quakes this does not count much, but then Bendandi did not specialize in monster quakes. His were mostly on locations that were not used to earthquakes - like Lorca.

As for me, I would say this small quake in Spain does have merits - because of lack for more detail info about the actual writings of Bendandi. However since we do not have day or month, actually any major quake in Italy during 2011 would qualify - something that is way above the normal tremors they have daily.

That prompted me to dig in more seriously and research Bendandi. It seems the moon phase (location) was his main key, from there he then calculated the position of the inner planets - Mercury and Venus. Maybe he considered them more important? Things gets very complicated with all sorts of geometry based with the other planets and stars. I guess we will never know exactly how he did his calculations - as is the same with Nostradamus.

This I am not sure because of scale; but it looks like he actually linked a number of historical towns in Italy to various stars and planets.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
TAURUS:

Ok I got some answers, thanks to everyone that did contribute - and hopefully will still send info!
It seems there are slight variations but I averaged them out to this. At the same time I learned more about Astronomy, some key points that are related I will share here so others can verify or check on their own.

Off course to determine the actual timeline of the Zodaic we need to have the Zero point pinned. That is officially called the "Vernal Equinox". This is exactly defined the moment the sun cross the Equator from the Southern to Northern Hemisphere, at exactly the sun rise over the horizon on sea level. Based on exactly where you are in the world, this will vary a few minutes - based on local time. I looked, calculated and took an average and worked it back to GMT/UTC:

When the Zodiac was first determined about 600BC the first 30 degrees (360/12) was Aries followed by Taurus in 30-60 degrees, Gemini 60-90 and so on. To be correct then, the dates for Taurus then was:

365/12 = 30.4 days to 60.8 days after VE which is about 15h30 on 19 April 600BC to about 01h00 on 20 May 600BC. I would assume that Nostradamus was a very precise man and he did know the exact origins and calculation of astronomy.

That is for history and origin. Now we have to look at this year 2011.

Our Zero Point was 20 March 2011 at 23h20 (UTC) = 05h20 Local time in Columbia, South America.
At Zero Point sunrise was only 9 days into Pices. Thus the Zodiac was 21 days out of sync because of Precession of the Equinoxes.

The dates for Taurus is: 13 May to 21 June 2011.

Now if we review the Nostradamus Quatrain 9:83:
Sun 20th of Taurus so strong ground tremble
The Grand theatre filled ruined:
The air, sky and land obscured and troubled/confused
Then Non-Christian God and holies will invoke

IF - AND LOOK AGAIN: IF it is 2011 . . .
. . . BECAUSE Nostradamus did not give us a year - NO YEAR DATE ! ! !

So if this is 2011 then the most likely date would be:
On the Second day of June so strong ground tremble
The Grand theatre filled ruined:
The air, sky and land obscured and troubled/confused
Then Non-Christian God and holies will invoke

IF this is going to be 2012 it will be on the 1st of June 2012

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Nostradamus was a tricky man, but to what I can see he was cunningly detailed too. Which I could make powerful statements like him in only a few words!

In review we do have three possible dates for Nostradamus Quatrain 9:83 and with this I conclude my estimates on this quatrain. I am fairly satisfied this could be it; if not then next year or the next but each year we will need to adjust for the Precession of the Equinoxes. I have no doubts this Quatrain will come to full light soon.

Depending on our ZERO point of origin we have three dates. This dates vary because of the Precession of the Equinoxes.

IF the Zero point is based on the 'frozen' astronomy, by this I mean the general accepted 21st day to 20th day of next month: the dates are 11 to 12 May 2011. Personally my lowest rated option.

IF the Zero point is based on the time when Nostradamus write this quatrain, some 500 years ago. Then we have to use the 864 year Zodiac precession of equinoxes - then the day will be 21/22 May 2011. Personally this is my second option based on time but first option based on possible locations.

IF the Zero date is based on the original establishment of the Zodaic about 2,600 years ago, and using the Precession calculations, then the date is as I explained above: 2nd June, give or take one day. As for date, this takes my first option. I can only find the Music Festivals on 2 and 3 June - Theatre again? Strasbourg? Maybe the ground shaking from the music?

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Much of it will also depends on how Nostradamus made his predictions and quatrains.

Now, from lots of work on him and other interest I just realized what it all might be; and this is one of the most interesting possibilities. If you do not know, you should Google it and read/watch a bit.

These Nostradamus Quatrains do in fact have ALL the typical indicators of REMOTE VIEWING (RV)!
Wow, I said that and never saw this anywhere else. Now this is opening a new massive door to understanding his predictions! It also explains the criptic aspect.

OK, if this could be true, then it means Nostradamus used Astronomy within his RV in the few occasions he gave dates. In that case it will lend more to where the sun actually rise 3/4 of the way through Taurus - 2/3 June IF it is 2011.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Last night watching the news and there was speculation of Senator Ray Mabus becoming USA Secretary of Defence. I was stunned; I must have heard the name before but it only clicked then.

Nostradamus Quatrain 2:62
- Mabus plustost alors mourra, viendra,
- De gens & bestes vn horrible defaite:
- Puis tout a` coup la vengeance on verra,
- Cent, main, faim quand courra la comete.

General translation:
-Mabus then will soon die, there will come
-Of people and beasts a horrible rout:
-Then suddenly one will see vengeance,
-Hundred, hand, thirst, hunger when the comet will run.

My translation:
The time Mabus soon to die come,
To man and beast a horrible disorder:
This when a sudden revenge will see,
hundred, hand, crave for (or hungry) preposition future, run of the comet

My interpretation
TIME REFERENCE: Ray Mabus will die or soon to die (Sick);
CONFIRMATION: an incident that will frighten man and animal so much they will (try to) run away;
REASON: Act of Revenge;
WHERE: A place where hundred ??? crave for something (Food and water?);
WHAT: A "comet" will fall - aka A missile will fall.

Before you jump on the Comet (Elenin type) train I would like to explain something here.
Description of a comet = Something that fly through the sky, has a head and long tail.
Now, forget everything you know today, think back 500 years and tell me how you will describe this:
A Missile (military/bomb) in trajectory launched from point A and impact at point B. Be honest, if you have to describe it 500 years ago in few short words, you do not know what a missile is, but you studied astronomy and astrology - the best you can do is to say "a comet will fall from the sky"

In short I think: During his last few hours or soon after death of Ray Mabus there will be a missile attack in retribution (revenge) on a place where people are awaiting/crave for something (food & Water ??). Now we can link all of this in some way, maybe. Currently Senator Ray Mabus is the Secretary of the Navy. The Navy is/was closely involved with Afghanistan, Iraq, Bin Laden killing - and Libya. Terorist will try (again) to hit at the navy. Such might be possible even if Sec of Navy might in future visit the Middle East (theatre) of war, it will explain the possible hungry people. This could be seen that there could be a missile attack that kill Ray Mabus - that might be why the quatrain clearly says 'when Mabus is about to die'. So if it is a missile attack, launched in vengeance agianst US Navy - the USN will register it incoming, they will jump around to prevent it - disorder/defeat but in vain. The hundred hand awaiting - could also possibly mean a hunderd sailors expecting the missile soon to land on their heads.

PS: the same thinking back: How would you describe a missile defence array, truck, ship, etc. Modern weapons, especially if they are not manned? 500 years ago I think I would have said something like monster - or Beast! An unexpected incoming missile to the location where the Sec of Navy is, will definatley cause great panic!

edit on 12/5/2011 by Aromaz because: Beast of Machines

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Let us see another interesting Quatrain of Nostradamus - 1:80
- De la sixieme clair splendeur celeste,
- Viendra tonner si fort en la Bourgogne:
- Puis naistra monstre de treshideuse beste,
- Mars, Avril, Mai, Juin grand charpin & rongne.

>From the sixth bright celestial light
>it will come to thunder very strongly in Burgundy.
>Then a monster will be born of a very hideuos beast:
>In March, April, May and June great wounding and worrying.

The visibility of Cosmic bodies in this modern day are measured in orders of Apparent Magnitude (AP). The most visible celestial objects on this AP scale are: Sun(-26.74), Moon(-12.92), International Space Station(Night Time-5.9), Venus(-4.89), Epsilon Canis Majoris(-3.99), Jupiter(-2.94), Mars(-2.91), Sirius(-1.46), Canopus(-0.72), Rigil(-0.27), Arcturus(-0.04). Vega(0.03) then Capella(0.08).

Now the 6th brightest could be:
Including the Sun, moon and ISS = Jupiter
Exclude ISS = Mars
Exclude Sun, Moon, ISS = Canopus
Exclude all our Solar, only stars = Vega

Here is one interpretation:
A cosmic event from direction of Canopus, Vega or Jupiter will cause the ISS or redirect a meteor to fall to Earth. This item will crash in Bourgogne, France. That incident will cause a major geophysical incident, possibly volcanic eruption that will last from March to June.

Now, if we really want to stress the words, we can even make this 'fit' with our 11 March Earthquake,
There is another way to interpret this whole debacle - and still fit in!
TIME REFERENCE: Pre-shocks in Japan started on 6 March.
CONFIRMATION: Around the same time France (Bourgogne) started action against Libya.
ACTION: This NATO reaction could wake up another extremist faction in the Muslim world
WHAT: Stress and decisions will take March, April, May and June; this quatrain will come to an end in June - Peace or the final related terrorist event; probbably in France!

STOP THE PRESS:
New information incoming! Mgiht be a dud, might be something big. I am checking it out now!
Strangely this particular quatrain might be affected - and I really did not know this before this edit!
edit on 12/5/2011 by Aromaz because: Possible major event that might be the ACTION !!!

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
I find your new interpretations really interesting looking at them as RV:ing.

I'll mention that June 2nd was the first date I found as a date of worry in the beginning of this month and a little earlier checking predictions and alignments. May 11th or May 21th weren't there but later as I checked more. May 11th seemed to have some significance as well.

We have a solar eclipse on our heads on June 1st-2nd. June1st 24:00 GMT to be exact for London.
Sadly it will be below the horizon for me where I live. This alignment also fits in perfectly with the Royal wedding and also the Earth-Venus pentagram thing 36day "peaks". Can't recall the site where I read about this whole thing. But it had to do with happenings around the world in conjunction to pentagram points between the earth and Venus in alignment.
Seems some people like to plan things according to these alignments quite a lot. Basically there are 4pentagrams to be placed if you have the "four" equinoxes in a circle. Something of importance seems to happen at these intervals quite often.

Yeah now I recalled it:
Here: www.goroadachi.com...

I hope you find it interesting.
edit on 12-5-2011 by KamikazeNull because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-5-2011 by KamikazeNull because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by KamikazeNull

Thank you, and your observation about the eclipse is interesting.
We have a Partial Solar Eclipse on 1 June 19h25 UTC.
But this actually means for all date locations +4.5 hours
(East from Kabul/Afghanistan) it will already be the Second of June.

See my next posting here for related and very interesting facts!
edit on 12/5/2011 by Aromaz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
STOP PRESS:
Some of this understanding and insight was triggered by the major news release about the Crab Nebula and an interesting conversation with my sons today.

We have Jupiter as the sixth brightest celestial object - considering ALL 'lights' we can see IF WE LOOK AT THE SKY AS IT IS CURRENTLY - Nostradamus RV again? Guess what - In astrological terms Jupiter 'enters Taurus' on 2/3/4 June 2011 (Most USA astrologists say 4 June) and will remain there until June 2012. BUT that is not all, the CN was formed from an explosion in observed here on Earth in 1054. It was so bright that it was observed even in bright sunshine daylight and lasted for about two years. Some 440 year later in the time of Nostradamus, this was most likely still one of the brightest objects visible at night!

The Crab Nebula is presently within the constellation of Taurus.
YES, read THAT again!

The CN is about 6,500 light years from the Earth. That means the light we see today left the Nebula about the same time the Bible says Adam left the Garden of Eden. At the center of the CN is the Neutron star PSR B0532+21 (Crab Pulsar) - about 7,800 light years away.

Try this for a rough calculation:
The Nebula is about 6,500 light years from Earth - light will travel this long to reach us.
Light travel about 7,800 years from the proposed exploding star to Earth
The explosion was first seen in the year 1,054 - which is 957 years ago.
Thus today we can say the Nebula forming explosion took place about 9,800 years ago.
I will have to check more carefully later - this is awfully close to 10,256 which is two Long Count periods of the Mayan calendar - less than 5% error. What else? This also corresponds with the estimated time that the Annunaki left from the Earth, just before the great flood!

In January various groups of scientists over the world working with various observatories in space (Fermi, Swift, Rossi) noticed a series of uncharacteristic changes in the brightness of the x-Rays emissions as well as series of short lives Gamma Ray flares. Somewhat disturbing is that the energy of these outbursts 'scan' over our Earth about 30 times every minute. On 12 April 2011 NASA Fermi observatory recorded a long term high energy Gama ray burst that lasted for six days. Since then there were four more outbursts - each time stronger than the previous one. All of that form the Crab Nebula. It is a well known FACT that if there is a super event in the Crab Nebula - we will fry because it is aimed right at us - we see it 30 times every minute! IF this is so, it might have already happened and that might be what Nostradamus is refering to.

Ok, back to Nostradamus.

Nostradamus Quatrain 1:80
> From the sixth bright celestial light
> it will come to thunder very strongly in Burgundy.
> Then a monster will be born of a very hideous beast:
> In March, April, May and June great wounding and worrying.

TIME REFERENCE: From the direction of Jupiter
(If it is now, Jupiter is in the constelation of Taurus, which is only in line with the Crab Nebula for the next 12 months)
CONFIRMATION: There will be a great thunder in Burgundy (aka France in old times)
ACTION: There will be a new monster born from a Beast that was hiding,
REMAINING: During the months of March to June there will be great stress
>>> There is no closure, period, termination ???

MAYBE: The next Quatrain is a continuation, I am not sure:
Nine will be set apart from the human flock, (Planets?)
separated from judgment and advise. (Beyond rescue? )
Their fate is to be divided as they depart. (The will scatter apart, move away)
Kappa, Thita, Lamda dead, banished and scattered. (The 10th, 8th ?? If lamBda then 11th letter - Dead, banished and scatered.

So what do we have here?
11 units, the ninth will be separated while the 8,th, 10th and 11th will be scattered. ??
Including minor planets we now have 11 planets; Uranus(#8), Neptune(#9), Pluto(#10) Eris(#11).

Interesting - LOOK AT THE 2D Solar planet plot in my posting on top of Page #2!
I do not know where ERIS is now, guestimate direction somewhere between Pluto and Neptune.
All these planets are NOT in allignment!

Just to explain an issue because someone was not sure what I mean when I disect the Nostradamus Quatrains.
TIME REFERENCE
is my marker for the first line in Nostradamus Quatrains. Usually that is the most critical pointer of time he gives, something will happen, then you should look if it is the right happening;
CONFIRMATION:
If the description in the first line happens, then you have to look for the description in this second line to know if you are in the correct time frame or location
ACTION or INCIDENT:
This is then what will happen; the main reason and issue of the particular quatrain.
RESULT, CLOSURE, END, REMAINING:
This is the indicator of how long this incident will last, what the result might be, or any other statement he wants to make about hat particular quatrain.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Really interesting... Seems to pretty much fall into place by now.

Eris is below Jupiter in Cetus at the moment so in view with the rest of the alignment planets. Though doesn't seem to take a part in them.

1054AD...
1050-1054 AD... From Bock Saga. Catholic church with a mercenary army invades HEL in Uden,= helsinki eradicating all the heathens here who have no means to fight back as they are non-violent bunch of people and don't know how to defend themselves.
Uudenmaa as in ->Oden/eden land.
There was much upheaval following as what happened had dawned. I find the correlation of year quite interesting to this story.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by KamikazeNull

That certainly is an interesting reference. Thank you.

Thank you for the placement of Eris, I could not get that done yet. Strange thing is that now I have a possible 'Rosetta stone' to Nostradamus everything seems to dance in tune. Really interesting, light on a dark painting!

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
A few months ago when I first started investigating RV, I stumbled upon the manual the CIA developed. There's an all-seeing eye on the page. www.remoteviewed.com...
This got me thinking. Have freemasons been using RV for centuries? They say the all-seeing eye represents god, but their symbols always have double meanings, right? the meaning they tell the initiates/public and the meanings reserved for the 33rd degree masons. I think the all-seeing eye represents remote viewing.
Then there's the "rumors" that nostradamus was a freemason. Nostradamus was probably the best remote viewer. Possibly able to do it 99% of the time?

I really think you're onto something aromaz.
So what are you thinkin nostradamus predicted for june 2nd+/- 2 days? (I think it's june 1st-2nd. june 1st in someparts of the world, june 2nd in others. I'm not going to go into why i think this.)
Are we going to get blasted by a bunch of gamma rays from CN?
I don't like how everything is converging. Why is it March-april, may, june? what happens in july?
This, whatever it is, is going to happen about 2 weeks after the May 21st, 2011. Basically when nothing happens on that date, everyone will dismiss all "end" of the world scenarios. No one will be expecting anything bad to happen just 2 weeks later.
to quote the bible, "It'll come like a thief in the night." In other words, no one will be expecting it at all.

I'm going to dabble in something a little more speculative now. Suppose there was an advanced civilization on earth. They "saw" (through quantum means) that this star exploded and was going to annihilate earth. Suppose they left in their spaceships to get away. They probably didn't have enough room for everyone so they left behind people to "rule" the planet. Is this where freemasons, or the group that runs freemasons, originated? humans have been around for 100,000 years without any major evolutionary changes. It took us 500 years to get to where we are today, if you start counting from the end of the middle ages.

I'm just throwing ideas out. feel free to throw them right back if they defy logic.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

Thank you Ghost375.

Freemasons: No. I have done some study on them some 25 years ago and together with Illuminati placed them on the Pending suspect shelf. I do think they affect political events, but I do not think they have any major cosmic role to play.

About 2 June - am writing a follow up. Will post soon. Also started working on a TWIST video.
(The Way I See Things)

Gamma Rays - Yes, I am sure this is becoming a major issue and will continue to become bigger issue.

March, April, May, June are stress times; like awaiting - think of mother to be in last two weeks before birth. Unsure, wonder, try to understand - confusion and stress. From July we will know more, understand more, we will learn new things - in fact I expect Science will have major breakthrough starting from June. AND it might be the beginning of the End for this dispensation, a new will start soon.

There was an advanced civilisation on Earth - YES.
They saw by other means... NO - But they were advanced. They ALREADY KNEW WHAT HAPPEND elsewhere. They probbaly knew the CN will explode in 2 to 3 thousand years. We are now something like 50 years into space, look at our advancement. Now we can start to predict solar flares and IF that happens we can accurately predict when it will hit the Earth and how strong it will be. But we do not yet know what exactly Cosmic radiation is. That is pure science not prophesy anymore. Any advanced civilization that could reach Earth from another planet, more than 10,000 years ago must have been much more advanced than us. I would rather say:

"They knew then what is happening in Space and then they calculated the times when this will have an effect of Earth"

Throw back Ideas to you? No - I am rather happy to see somebody is seeking to understand.

Fear not for Fear is only a manifestation resulting from a lack of Knowledge.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
A few months ago when I first started investigating RV, I stumbled upon the manual the CIA developed. There's an all-seeing eye on the page. www.remoteviewed.com...
This got me thinking. Have freemasons been using RV for centuries? They say the all-seeing eye represents god, but their symbols always have double meanings, right? the meaning they tell the initiates/public and the meanings reserved for the 33rd degree masons. I think the all-seeing eye represents remote viewing.
Then there's the "rumors" that nostradamus was a freemason. Nostradamus was probably the best remote viewer. Possibly able to do it 99% of the time?

I really think you're onto something aromaz.
So what are you thinkin nostradamus predicted for june 2nd+/- 2 days? (I think it's june 1st-2nd. june 1st in someparts of the world, june 2nd in others. I'm not going to go into why i think this.)
Are we going to get blasted by a bunch of gamma rays from CN?
I don't like how everything is converging. Why is it March-april, may, june? what happens in july?
This, whatever it is, is going to happen about 2 weeks after the May 21st, 2011. Basically when nothing happens on that date, everyone will dismiss all "end" of the world scenarios. No one will be expecting anything bad to happen just 2 weeks later.
to quote the bible, "It'll come like a thief in the night." In other words, no one will be expecting it at all.

I'm going to dabble in something a little more speculative now. Suppose there was an advanced civilization on earth. They "saw" (through quantum means) that this star exploded and was going to annihilate earth. Suppose they left in their spaceships to get away. They probably didn't have enough room for everyone so they left behind people to "rule" the planet. Is this where freemasons, or the group that runs freemasons, originated? humans have been around for 100,000 years without any major evolutionary changes. It took us 500 years to get to where we are today, if you start counting from the end of the middle ages.

I'm just throwing ideas out. feel free to throw them right back if they defy logic.

you should look into the story of andrew basiago... because from alot of research i did a few years ago on him alone, i find much of what he says credible and believable especially after years researching and study on the writings and material from people such as Stewart Swerdlow, David Icke, Sollog, the Ra Material, "Terra Papers" to name a few, who all pretty closely corroborate each other. Dna Activation is also a major part of things i would suggest to those seeking a clearer understanding of whats happening and about to regarding the shift of frequency and aura on a planetary scale.

The illuminati issue/story is also so profound and deep, its no wonder most have trouble comprehending and seeing through the matrix that truly enslaves nearly 6 billion on the planet due largely to their manipulation of humans for millennia.

Oh, and I also would exercise caution on the above and/or most RV groups/orgs.... government/military/illuminati created, controlled and governed, if not mind-control agencies and experiments.
edit on 12-5-2011 by truthseekr1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
In the passing by:

Nostradamus 2:28
=Le penultiesme du surnom du Prophete,
=Prendra Diane pour son iour & repos:
=Loing vaguera par frenetique teste,
= En deliurant vn grand peuple d'impos.

This quatrain is one of undisputable facts, though for some strange reason did not reach complete analysis. If I may.

The Next to Last of the Surname of the prophet,
Taken Diana to do decide and rest day
distant wander/roam frenetic (also wild passion) to test
---('deliurant' is not French, but might be 'delivrant' the u/v is problem with old writing)
and deliver to many people impession/subjection

Dissecting:
TIME REFERENCE: Somebody with name of Mohamed
CONFIRMATION: Will take somebody with name of Diana for holiday
ACTION: Will travel in passion to consider
RESULT: Deliver many people to subjection / impression

Off course, this is now easy because we know exactly what happened. I would just like to translate this whole quatrain, and add in the facts as we know it today. This way you can see the impressive accuracy.

>>>The next to last surname of the prophet:
Diana and Dodi Fayed . . . that we know all. What everybody does not know is the real name of Dodi Fayed. "Emad el-din Mohamed Abdel Moneim-Fayed" to expand and translate from Egyptian tradition "Emad who is the son of Mohamed Abdel Moneim-Fayed. Dodi Fayed's father is "Mohamed Abdel Moneim Al-Fayed" - in English it is something like "Mohamed Abdel, Teacher of Fayed". Fayed is a village in Egypt located where the Nile River becomes a delta. In tradition the sun will have his own name, then the first name of the father and then the family name. So after his father dies Dodi would become "Emad Mohamed from Fayed" - because he does not have any stature in the city of Fayed.

>>>who took Diana to decide (He was going to propose to Diana!) for a holiday
>>>they travelled back to London after spending the previous NINE (Final digit) days on Dodi's yacht "Jonikal" (Meaning Sweet or Sugar) around Sardinia, the French and Italian Riviera. They were driving frantic through the streets of Paris, trying to escape the paparazzi.

So what did Nostradamus tell us:
A man with the second name of Mohamed will take Diana for holiday to see if he dares asking her to marry. They will wander (like aimlessly, lazing) with passion. This will result in many people getting a big impression. OR the last line could translate to "Deliver many people from subjection" which would have been If she was alive when her son becomes king.

FOUR important facts here:
1) Nostradamus did not always predict MAJOR disasters.
2) Nostradamus never said Diana would die or be killed! Even if she married Dodi and lived happily ever after, she would have faded from public view.
3) In the scope of the universe; this was a minor incident and keep in mind, Nostradamus was well into Royalty issues.
4) This whole incident happened - - - in France; as I stated before, most of his prophesies wer enot WorldWide - it was related to his known environment.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Interesting date - but NO REASON FOR CONCERN!

On 2 June 2011 asteroid 2009BD will pass Earth at distance 0.9LD - that is litterally between Earth and the Moon.
This asteroid is only 10 meters big. On 11 June there will be 2002JB9 which is 3.2Km BIG, but 71 LD from us.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
I was asked about the earlier posting above. The person stated correctly that the four outer Saturn planets could not have been known by Nostradamus. I am positing the answer here for public because for those who are observant this is a very valid question - and exlained.

Discovery dates of planets:
Mercury = Ancient
Venus = Ancient
Mars = Ancient
Jupiter = Ancient
Saturn = Ancient
Nostradamus live 1500's
Uranus = 1781
Neptune = 1846
Pluto = 1930
Eris = 2005

Nostradamus and Uranus:
Does not refer by name to Uranus, but this Quartrain 8-69 describe the exact position of Uranus when it was discovered around 12h10 the evening of 13 March 1781. More so there is something ominous here to do with the last line of this Quatrain. This quatrain does not comply with the Time, Confirmation, Action, info lines; but it is one of the most criptic and packed with guidance. It is a fearsome quatrain!

Aupres du jeune le vieux ange baisser,
Et le viendra surmonter à la fin:
Dix ans esgaux aux plus vieux rabaisser,
De trois deux l'un l'huitiesme seraphin.

Beside the young one the old angel falling,
And will come to rise above him at the end:
Ten years equal to most the old ones reducing,
Of three two the one the eighth seraphim.

To really understand this quatrain we will need to go into realms I am very scared of. That of Angels, believe me those people that see them as little fairies are in for a massive surprise. They are fearsome at least.

The discovery of the moons of Uranus is quite interesting. First Herschell found Oberon(1787) and Titania in 1787. Next Larssell found Ariel (1851) and Umbriel(1851) and finally Kuiper found Miranda in 1948. These FIVE moons were all discovered from Earth observation with telescopes.

In 1986 Voyager 2 found another 10 moons and Hubble Space Scope found a further 12 moons bringing the present total to 27. Six moons are considered the Inner moons, one of them is Ariel. Then between these and the outer Midanda is a strange occurrence of a compact cluster of 8 moons, somewhat baffling astronomers. Although we now have 27 moons for Uranus, astronomers suspect there are more moons closer to Uranus, confined to the inner rings of Uranus. Officially Uranus has 13 rings, but there is at the moment a slight dispute on about a 14th ring.

Seraphim is Hebrew word for 'burning celestial beings with six wings attending to the throne of ELHM and another synonym for Seraph is serpents. In reference to the last line of this quatrain: there is a THREE, TWO and One of these is a seraphim. The original discovery was FIVE moons, and one of these must be a Sereph. This took some time to find and then I could use a hammer on my own head! Nostradamus was Jewish - that is where I should have started my search!

ARIEL, (Lion of God ?) it is the brightest and possibly the youngest of the moons. Ariel in Hebrew is Ariael aka Uriel, Auriel - who is an ARCHANGEL and found mostly in Hebrew scriptures. Ariel is the Angel of Healing, Wrath, Creation and the angel with most authority over Earth. Most interesting is that Ariel/Uriel is both indicated as a Seraph and Cherub - and he was the one that warned Noah of the pending flood which saved the human race. In Babylonian

I do not know where the "eight seraphim" is coming in - according to what I found to date; there are/were only seven Archangels, including Lucifer. Auriel (Enki) stopped the humans from being destroyed by the flood - now? Ariel could also be a verb and here literally means "Altar hearth" burning fire!

Sorry right now I need to go purification because I am dead scared of things I came to know in this research. Sorry for cutting this long posting short. Nostradamus KNEW much more than we realize and this is a shocking discovery even for me.

Be back later

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join