It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palestine Children Walking to School Being Stoned By Adults (Warning Graphic Video)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleDog UK

Same i think a world without Religion is a better world; less hate and prejudice. Less war and violence. More Liberty and Freedom.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Reply to post by UcDat

YOUR enemies... One shot one kill, 1 bomb many kills... Done both... Now i direct ops... There are LOTS of them who wan't you dead including those loverly palestinians who see people like you as useful idiots... When your usefulness is over then you are just another infidel.. Get yourself to gaza and test that...

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by BattleFieldPredator

Yeah I am sure you played lots of videogames like that.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Reply to post by TKDRL

Only if those games included swimming through dead meat in former yugoslavia to treat live people mixed with the dead in mass graves, or those head shots in gulf war 1, special ops in Northern Ireland, tyrone being a fave, iraq too, and afghan.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by UcDat
Hi just saw this on one of my channels the titles and video are both disturbing and graphic. Please do not watch it if you do not want to be upset. I always hear people say this stuff is just a show. I agree that some might be but the fact is this is a brutal and immoral occupation that has lasted with our full support for over 2 decades.

again watch at your own discretion.

Then when I hear our leaders say thing like this

I see the billions we give them and the wars fought on their behalf and I ask why
I'm not anti-semantic in fact I go to a synagogue every Saturday and Im not the only one who does and has a problem with this. I'd very much like our governments to stop sending them aid until they free gaza and honour the borders they agreed too in the King David Accord.

I see this upcoming war on Pakistan OBL and Obama's issues as nothing but a distraction from the puppetmasters. Indeed you don't need to pull the curtain very far back to see them.

Just saying its time we take our governments back. Demand an end to the unconditional support of Israel and accountability and transparency in our government. Strip away the curtains and let those who do not serve our interests be held accountable.

edit on 10-5-2011 by UcDat because: edit

Um, no. The Arabs have already proven they can't be trusted. If anything Israel should Annex Syria, Jordan, West Bank, Gaza Strip, the Sinai peninsula as buffer zones; and help liberate Lebanon from the evil Muslim occupiers.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by korathin

yep them awful Muslims taking over the world killing millions of civilians in whatever poor country they can con their way into attacking. Ruling their fascist regime through the deception of the masses who foolishly still think they serve them....

hey wait a second that be us...

So tell me how bad are they in comparison?
edit on 15-5-2011 by UcDat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Just what I thought... Ten days ago I asked for the time-frame within the video where the rocks were being thrown at the Palestinian children and nobody was able to find it. Instead, people keep talking about how awful it is that the Palestinian kids got stoned in the video.

I've got a really nasty scar across my abdomen. If I made a video showing the scar and claiming that it was the result of being knifed by Palestinians while walking down the street minding my own business, I'll bet dollars to donuts that everyone who responded negatively in this discussion about the Israelites would insist that I was lying and demand proof that the Palestinians gave me the nasty scar.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join