It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palestine Children Walking to School Being Stoned By Adults (Warning Graphic Video)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

I dont support any IsmISTs (group term for followers of any religion) but that 1st video was blatantly propaganda and the fact you included it just makes your argument seem false.

I dont support Israel and agree its Illegal and theres more rational and intelligent ways of getting the message out rather than putting up stuff like that and exaggerating in the title.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
You forgot that the Jewish people earned the rights to all of palestine because of the holocaust. You know, the one where 60 billion jews died in gas chambers that have no residue on the walls.

edit on 10-5-2011 by Tephra because: SARCASM

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tephra
You forgot that the Jewish people earned the rights to all of palestine because of the holocaust. You know, the one where 60 billion jews died in gas chambers that have no residue on the walls.

edit on 10-5-2011 by Tephra because: SARCASM

Agreed terrible treatment... WWII was very bad,

It was Christian German camps not Palestine camps. So.............. ?????????????????????????????
This may help. 5 min of your time to answer that question easily.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Just my two cents worth..... Both sides have enough idiots to supply the world with idiots for the next 30 years. Israeli settlers are idiots (most in videos seem like major A-#**#'s.) Palestinians who lob rockets indiscriminately are idiots. Adults on both sides that teach their children to be mindless bigots hating the "other side" for being the "other side" are idiots.

Frankly I'm tired of the idiots on both sides of this problem. They are all getting karma paybacks tenfold. I used to feel sorry for all of them thinking it wasn't "their" fault...... now I just don't care. Maybe after a few more Generations of wasted youth on both sides, they will figure it out.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Opspeculate

Nice find,

The only video Ive seen on this thread I dont think is a hoax.

Cheers

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
There are some sick people on both siddes and the worst ones are the ones who make most of these awful fake propaganda movies.

This awful nonsense just spreads more violence were there doesnt need to be any

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

Ive just watched that 1st video again and its so bad and the propaganda so in your face that the Jewish propaganda machine had to have made it themselves to make it look like fake Palestinian propaganda.

To the OP I sincerely hope your an Israeli disinfo agent and that no one out there actually thinks that video has any validity.

Regardless of my or your views must say thank you for starting an interesting thread but by the quality of videos weve seen I reckon it belongs in the Joke or hoax forum

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Who ever the stone throwers are. They should be killed. I have no love for the Jew or Hate. How do we know their Jewish? Make no mistake Muslims would stone to death their own children to make a political point. Heck they blown their own kids up to kill fellow Muslims just to push a political agenda and make a point. I am not saying that they aren't Jew's. Just wondered If they were caught and proven to be. I would be surprised.

It's been clear for the last 50 years those two need to have an all out war to the last man. WTF are either sides waiting for? Get it over with. Sick of hearing about both "victims"

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

Thats what I figured I didn't even bother watching it. I figured it was BS.

How pathetic

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by pavil

I also agree the Jewish Settlers are equally as bad. They should be
Jailed on the first offense.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by JerryB08

In the Arabs defense. After World War 2 the Jews were given the British occupied territory of Palestine. because the Germans gasses 7 Million Jews.

Seems to me they should have been given West Germany. That's who did the murdering of the Jews. and now we are cleaning up the colonial commonwealths mess again after they "withdrew" when things got hot.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters
reply to post by OldCorp

that game goes both ways, but you'd never show videos like this would you? you'd never go indepth on the things the ultra othordox Israeli Jews are teaching their kids about YOU, would you? didn't think so.

Anyways, it's funny, I agree that it's disturbing to harm a child for any reason, but then you go on to essentially blame it on the kids, then say they are making it up. It's happening and documented continually, but the IDF filter over at youtube is quite good at removing them.

Again, feel free to debunk the video I posted in my previous post that was supplied by ISRAELI ACTIVISTS.

And lets just stop and wait a second, when is the last documented child suicide bomber in Israel?

I've seen the attitude before, but never presented by such a HOT TOFFEE!!!

In the first place, they got their history wrong; Christ wasn't crucified by the Jews, but by the Romans. Secondly, all they were "preaching" was that it was unacceptable - dangerous even (for the soul) - for Jews to become "like Goyim" - killing Christians had nothing to do with this OBVIOUSLY adult show (Boobies, and the use of the phrase "Fuc*ed up.")

You are comparing apples and oranges my friend.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Tephra

Are you really suggesting the Germans didn't kill all the Jews they were blamed for? I could send you some pics of one of the concentration camps my grand father took when they liberated one of those camps. I guess the huge pile of starved and murdered corpses and the 45lbs survivors were all actors. It was a scam to give the Jews their old land back. They should have given them Germany.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
there are bad people from every culture... even if those are jewish settlers, they dont represent all of Israel.

Can someone tell me where is the Palestinian constitution? Or articles that declare them as a nation to the world? It never existed and same with the palestinian nation, never existed...

They are a bunch of babies that cry ... its just like kids at a playground... there is a wagon in a sandbox and the palestinian kid is not playing with it and once the israeli kid starts playing with it in the sand box then the palestinian kid says 'HEY THAT IS MY WAGON AND SANDBOX!'

Israel will NEVER, I repeat NEVER be removed.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
In that particular region, there has been ongoing disputes between the Israelis and the Paki's. I say cease all foreign aid, and let them duke it out. It doesn't concern us.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Thugs of any persuasion, colour, culture, religion or creed are....

thugs.

Thugs hiding behind other causes are still thugs.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by STEADFast

Your right. They just lived there. This was because it was a British colony just one of the many. I'm sure had the brits not jailed their leaders or murdered them they would have made all those documents. Actually I'm sure they in fact did if they felt they needed to. I just don't feel like looking for it. Make no mistake it was their land and the British handed it over to the Jewish people. Any map of the era call's the land Palestine. They got screwed. Now with that being said. They have lived there 60 years. It will never change there is zero chance. It's now the Israelis. And it was theirs first. Not very many are even alive to remember it being anything but Israel so get over it.
edit on 5/10/2011 by JerryB08 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Realms

I couldn't agree more. Why do we send aid to both? If they wanted peace I'm sure if both were reasonable about it and really wanted to achieve peace they could find away. We should write that region off. I will happily pay more for gas and food. To bring our troops home and get all these double dealing clowns off our pay roll including the Saudis.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
if germans were throwing stones at jewish kids the international outrage would be at a scale not seen since the years after the holocaust.

it would garner no less than complete public condemnation on prime time national television from the likes of president barry and hillary clinton with the usual b.s.

those kids are probably the toughest people on earth. and they still go to school with a smile, like getting stoned is normal.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by STEADFast

I agree nobody's moving Israel but the problem is. While they can't be moved the nuclear weapon is 1945 technology. My concern for that country and the world is many many nukes going off in that region. Because as sure as I'm enjoying a George Killian's Irish red beer right you can be just as sure as soon as the Arab's get nukes. They're without question, definitely going to use them. I'm sure Iran already has some. As sure as the sky is blue this is inevitable. And then the Israeli's will counter attack.The whole region will be wiped off the map. Won't be able to live there for 100 years. Both sides are running out of time to find peace. I think this is obvious. Don't you all agree?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join