It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A 108 year old adored and respected Rabbi prophesies of coming Messiah..

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by davidgrouchy

you may have alot of ' could've been saved ' souls on your hands with the added doubt you've casted. surely your own agenda is de-rail the thought of Jesus as Christ.
the tactic you use is subtle..and im no stranger to the deception.
edit on 10-5-2011 by steven704 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by steven704
you may have alot of ' could've been saved ' souls on your hands with the added doubt you've casted.

That's not what Jesus Christ said when I saw him.

I had a dream one night during an affair with a gorgeous blonde Hebrew girl.

I saw a tunnel that went underwater and I dove in and came up on the other side.
There was another one, and another. The third time I came up for air I saw Jesus there
and I got out of the water and walking toward him holding hands with my girlfriend on my right
I was excited and wanted him to meet her. He looked at me and said... I'll never forget this as he
nailed my first sin exactly like he really knew me better than I knew myself. He said...

"I see you are wearing two pairs of socks.
Either you got dressed in a hurry or you've been masturbating."

And that's it.
That was the dream.
A week later my girlfriend went to Washington D.C. shopping around for a better boyfriend. One with more drive, status and prospects. When she got back, she told me how stressed out his family was. His mom was drunk at dinner, his dad edgy and irritable. Then she told me I was the most relaxed person she had ever met.

But she didn't mean it in a good way. And that was the end.

David Grouchy
edit on 10-5-2011 by davidgrouchy because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-5-2011 by davidgrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
" Before Kaduri died, he reportedly wrote the name of the Messiah on a small note, requesting it remained sealed for one year after his death. The note revealed the name of the Messiah as "Yehoshua" or "Yeshua" - or the Hebrew name Jesus. "
www.shofarbetzion.com...

i should point out there are ' other ' statements said on the page which a person quoted the late rabbi saying aloud. but i believe those ' things ' to be fabricated for the sake of opposing agendas.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by steven704
surely your own agenda is de-rail the thought of Jesus as Christ.
the tactic you use is subtle..and im no stranger to the deception.

Just saw your edit.

Owch.

Could it also be possible that I'm ridiculing
the idea that Israel has reacted so negatively
to the Rabbi's last revelation by using all of their
worldly power to prevent the official death of Sharon.

I'm mean if they don't think Jesus is the Christ, what are they scared of.

David Grouchy

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
This is just non-sense. There's no messiah...no nothing. Just a bunch of middle-eastern hogwash.
Still, I imagine it is quite amusing to see people getting their hopes up again and again over the centuries with no end result.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
I definately dont call myself a jew.

I think these are ramblings of an old person.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by darrman

Originally posted by meathed
He's a liar.
There is no messiah.

messiah ?

there is a messiah...

he is coming .. and boy is he P!$$%d !!!!

Damn it.....
Messiah..... well I hope not, because i have bagged the crap out of this messiah bloke.
And if he is pissed then im in the trouble

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

Gday, GST.
I agree. It doesn't matter what we believe.
But if we believe in each other we still have a chance.
Thank you for your kind words and the way you think.

Peace mate.
Your friend.
Meathed

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   

He's a liar.
There is no messiah.

Are you sure of this?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by davidgrouchy

“The revelation of the Messiah will be fulfilled in two stages: First, he will actively confirm his position as Messiah without knowing himself that he is the Messiah. Then he will reveal himself to some Jews, not necessarily to wise Torah scholars. It can be even simple people. Only then he will reveal himself to the whole nation. The people will wonder and say: ‘What, that’s the Messiah?’ Many have known his name but have not believed that he is the Messiah.”

That tells me Christians should be cautious of this Rabbi's prophecies. That is not at all how we believe Jesus will return.

We believe He will return as a supreme being- not as a human again. And of course Jesus would know who He is- He doesn't have some sort of epiphany later realizing He is the Messiah. And He will not reveal Himself to a select group- we are told He will return like lightning in the sky and everyone will see Him and know who He is.

Jesus said if you are told the Messiah is out in the country or in the inner rooms, do not believe it for everyone will see His return. It's not a secret disclosure to a certain segment of the population.

Unless I'm missing something and this is some sort of out of context or fabricated quote, that gives me reason to disbelieve this Rabbi.
edit on 5/10/2011 by AshleyD because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

He's a liar.
There is no messiah.

Are you sure of this?

Are you sure there is a messiah?????????
Thought not as you have no proof.
Do you have a link to prove that one such fantasy exist.
Thought not.
So when you find some proof ask me that question again. But...... you wont and you cant. So.....

edit on 10-5-2011 by meathed because: your pretend god made me do it

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by steven704

I am the messiah! You are the messiah! We are all messiahs!

Why do we humans always put our problems on external forces, why do we always attribute wonders and disasters on extraneous beings.

People, we are the messiahs of our own fate and until we relise this the world will never change.

ALS

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

But on a serious note, I do not believe in a messiah, but I will tell you, that I do find it odd that a Rabbi would claim Jesus is the Messiah... Kind of goes against the religion... So interesting at the least.

That's exactly right. To a real Jewish person, Jesus did not fulfill the prophecy laid out in the Torah. You can ask any Rabbi this, and get an honest answer on it. I have a friend who is a Rabbi, and he tells me that if a Jew believes in Jesus as a God, or a Messiah, that person commits an unpardonable sin, and is damned. There is no Messiah yet, so quit making a man into one, people. And do a little research on the real authors of the New Testament while you are at it.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I'm so happy. Rejoice, for He is coming

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by meathed

All 1 can say is when Messiah/Command reaches the local vicinity you will know who you are observing..
Was not said or posting to argue with you. Just making a point as they say dont count your cells before they grow

Be well
edit on 5/10/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
108? He old as dirt and doesnt know what he is talking about. Hell, Im 48 and I dont know what Im talking about half of the time.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
If an old guy says bigfoot talks to him we know he's insane.

If an old guy says The Messiah is talking to him, he's not only sane but a sage privy to special knowledge.

Thanks to religion, many are apparently unable to recognize senility...

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
The title of this thread made me want to puke... Adored... Respected... Rabbi... GAG!

Anyone with half a brain and some insider information, like a Jewish Rabbi would have, can easily make such predictions. We are going to witness quite the $hit Show before 2012 is over.

With disclosure at hand, the planetary ascension, mass evacuations from Earth, and extra-dimensional ETs coming to finally gather their herd... The Messiah is bound to show up somewhere.

Where do you think all the psychic energy goes from prayer? There is an intergalactic cabal that is getting high off the trillion dollar industry that is religion. Just wait 'till the 'Lord' comes and pulls your soul out of body and into an artificial light construct, it will seem like heaven, but Earth is heading somewhere much grander.

It's no use explaining such things to a timid young sheep. Your lucky I even bothered to drop some of those key words...

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
And this is exactly what the muslims believe in too:

The Muslim Jesus

After the emergence or the “rising” of the Mahdi, the second most important event among the Major Signs, is the return of Jesus Christ. Christians who love Jesus understandably get quite excited by the prospect that even Muslims are looking for and longing for His return. Unfortunately, the Islamic belief of just who this Jesus is that is coming, and what he does once he has arrived, is drastically different than what Christians believe about Jesus.

The first thing that Christians need to understand regarding the Islamic belief about Jesus is that Muslims of course reject the idea that Jesus was or is the Son of God. According to Islam, Jesus is not as the Bible articulates, God in the flesh. Secondly, in Islamic belief, Jesus never died on a cross for the sins of mankind. The Quran specifically denies that Jesus was ever crucified or that He ever experienced death. Muslims believe that after Allah miraculously delivered Jesus from death, he was assumed into heaven alive in a similar fashion to the biblical narrative regarding Elijah. Since then, Muslims believe, Jesus has remained with Allah and has been awaiting his opportunity to return to the earth to finish his ministry and complete his life. As such, to the Islamic mind, Jesus was not in any way a “savior”. To Muslims, Jesus was merely another prophet in the long line of prophets that Allah has sent to mankind. The special title of Messiah, although retained in the Islamic tradition, is essentially stripped of any truly biblically defined Messianic characteristics. According to the sacred texts of Islam, as we are about to see, when Jesus returns, it most certainly will not be to restore the Nation of Israel to the Jewish people. Nor will Jesus’ purpose be to save and deliver his faithful followers from the ongoing persecution of the Antichrist.

Answering Islam

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Thanks AshleyD, your message needed to be said.

my hope was for the non believer and doubting to heed the rabbis words hoping they'd cling to Christ as we know Him today. these people have doubted their entire lives with the doubt enforced mocked and applauded by their congregations.
wishful thinking on my part they would seek Christ today. Yes, as the Only Begotton Son of GOD in all His glory.

Not an ordinary man.
edit on 10-5-2011 by steven704 because: Christ is The Lord.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join