It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's [i]our[/i] future, what do you want to see?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I want everybody in the world to stop being so divided over stupid things such as political stances, race, and religion. We are all in the same fight and I want everyone to love and respect each other as teammates should.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   

"Dogen studied with Master Rujing. One evening during the intensive summer training, in the first year of Pao-chang, 1225, Rujing shouted at a disciple, “When you study under a master, you must drop the body and mind. What is the use of single-minded intense sleeping!?”

Sitting right beside this monastic, Dogen suddenly attained great enlightenment. Immediately, he went up to the abbot’s room and burned incense. Rujing said, “Why are you burning incense?” Dogen said, “Body and mind have been dropped off.” Rujing said, “Body and mind dropped off. The dropped-off body and mind.” Dogen said, “This may only be a temporary ability. Please don’t approve me arbitrarily.” Rujing said, “I am not.” Dogen said, “What is that which isn’t given arbitrary approval?” Rujing said, “Body and mind dropped off.” Dogen bowed. Rujing said, “The dropping off is dropped.”

Source:www.mro.org...

This is my wish for the world. That the dropping is dropped. And then dropped. Dropping dropped.
edit on 14-5-2011 by Frater210 because: Zen recursion.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
I wish we could be free of our own imaginary chains, and that our minds be cleansed of fear, and awareness understood as the magic within us.

and the cure for AIDS, cancer and human stupidity.

edit on 14-5-2011 by TheOneEyedProphet because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   
I primarily want to see us abandon "money" and begin to value humans for themselves, as opposed to viewing them as consumers/commodities/slaves(or workers if you prefer). Life is far too short to continue spending it in such an empty pursuit! No more rich and poor! Only people and they needn't suffer.
edit on 14-5-2011 by joechip because: elaboration

edit on 14-5-2011 by joechip because: spelling

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I want a future where all those clean free fuel engines, are pulled out of dark hidden places, and used to benefit mankind.

A world where corporations are honored for providing free energy. A world where honor is more important than money.

That's it for now.

Des

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I wanted to make everyone aware of WilTimes' thread. If you can believe it WT has found a great article on the psychology of mutinies and is discussing that on this thread...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Good stuff.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Frater210

heh heh, FRATER ( EDIT!!! sorry!!!! - got my user ids mixed up - i mean horse spitting rainbow Frater210) -- your reference is much appreciated!!

As far as this project, I will include here what I just posted on that thread...

If I Could Stop One Heart From Breaking

IF I can stop one heart from breaking,
I shall not live in vain;
If I can ease one life the aching,
Or cool one pain,
Or help one fainting robin
Unto his nest again,
I shall not live in vain.

Emily Dickinson

I want everyone to live by that goal. Everyone.

I want the Golden Rule to be the absolute law, the only law, and have everyone willing to follow it.

EDIT: Oh! Wait! ...And I'd like all my landscaping plans to be suddenly complete, and a stone archway and arbor to enclose my little courtyard area. My yard has so much potential!

edit on 14-5-2011 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-5-2011 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I want to see America kick everyone's metaphorical butts.

I don't want the US to go to war with anyone, I just want us to be at the top (or bottom) of those lists I see printed every once in a while.

You know the one's I'm talking about; crime, best place to live, average wealth, education, healthcare, etc.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Frater210

Thanks for that Frater, I've enjoyed reading the article and added a comment onto the thread. That thread, this one and the 'Take Back the Noosphere' are my three most-visited at this time.

I believe we have hit onto something collectively that we must push unto its own tipping point...

Godspeed.

edit on 15-5-2011 by FlyInTheOintment because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
We are blossoming

www.abovetopsecret.com...

All interested Noonauts might want to check in there.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I want to see people appreciate each other and love each other for who and what we/they are and stop being so materialistic.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I want to see my children grow up in a world free from hatred and violence.

If it's not too much to ask, I also want to see bread-friendly diet that actually works in shedding the pounds.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOneEyedProphet

I like that, a cure for human stupidity.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I think people are scared of their own creativity. They seem to be afraid of their imagination. So...

I want people to fear their imagination less.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   
I would like to see a future where trillions upon trillions of people live peacefully and in harmony in colonies spread out throughout the entire solar system, free of disease, old age and death. Peace be with you.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by mistermonculous

LOVE PEACE UNITY

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join