It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Officer Arrest Teenager for Videotaping the Cop Police Abuse

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I would just like to share this video with you guys because it does come from the North Dakota where I live. Take a look post your thoughts.

I didn't expect to see something like this in my own state especially since I live in ND.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Please for mobile viewers could you give overview of video. Date, agency, and location would be a bonus too.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Rly?? Why would they let him go with the camera... they had to know he was gonna use it... 17 yrs old arrested 2 seconds after explaining hes doing a story... not even reading him his rights

Love the end, calling out tyranny...

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
For over a half hour, and then released?! Oh my, that sounds terrible...I know, it was an unnecessary detention and all, but thats nothing. He sounds really whiny besides.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

May 6, 2011

Guy saw a K9 officer Dustin Hills standing outside the department he turned around to ask him a question about Unwarranted Raids. When he was standing on the public street filming him the officer asked if he needed help. He said he was simply filming a story. Thats when the officer told him he was under arrested for hindering an investigation and handcuffed him. He was interrogated for 30mins and released for doing nothing illegal.

He told the person before letting him go that he needed to understand that he had "Pissed Dustin Hill off" Hes 17 and was detained not read his rights also his parents were not contacted. They left him handcuffed for over an hour just sitting there I guess.

edit on 9-5-2011 by ExCloud because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ossminid

so i take it if a police officer feels like it they can arrest you for half an hour for no reason then let you go.
i don't know how it works in america down to a tee, but i do know they cannot arrest people for no reason who have not broken a law, or at least not suppose to, unless of course the public consent, which is basically what you are saying, it was only half an hour. officer: "cool the public think it is not so bad if we only intimdate them for half an hour for no reason" who's next?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ossminid
For over a half hour, and then released?! Oh my, that sounds terrible...

I'm glad you agree that it is terrible.

The USA is a horrible place to encounter law enforcement.

Did you know they torture you right out in public in the USA? It's true. Their 'police' even carry implements of torture on their belt.

This kid is lucky is was not tortured to death. Sometimes that happens.

edit on 9-5-2011 by Exuberant1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Thanks to the Mod who moved this. I wasn't sure where to put it. Thanks a lot again.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by lifeform11

They are already quite comfortable detaining people without cause. I guess you really don't know how it works here in America. Or maybe you know how it used to work. See, now they can enter your home with no warrant, they can detain you without charges indefinitely, they can seize (a.k.a. steal) your property again without charges, and the list goes on and on. So no, it won't make a difference if I think this kid is a whiny little b*tch.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Nice work by this young man. My advice is to get a lawyer and sue the department and Officer Hill. Also, share the video with you local media. It is a great strory and illustrative of a major problem we have with cops acting outside the law.

new topics

top topics

join