It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A treasure trove of information on UFOs,Aliens,Area51 and Much more :-)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I have been following this youtube channel for a few years now and thought I would share for those of you that would be interested.It is my opinion that this site looks at things from scientific perspective and is very down to earth , there is also some good speculation or a so called educated guess from the known "facts" in the UFO field.
Here is an appetizer to stimulate your interest so maybe you will want to dig a little deeper into the rabbit hole and believe you me it will take weeks to digest all the information provided. thats no exaggeration..ok here it is
"The Real X files" oh by the way this vid is unlisted,must have link to view

Reverse Engineered Alien Technology?

Here is a link to the source page with "alot" more videos I particularly like the vids on Area 51
Alien S.
Now for some great info to read

Anti-gravity is the idea of creating a place or object that is free from the force of gravity. It does not refer to countering the gravitational force by an opposing force of a different nature, as a helium balloon does; instead, anti-gravity requires that the fundamental causes of the force of gravity be made either not present or not applicable to the place or object through some kind of technological intervention.
Source read more at link provide,it is well worth it

and a video on the subject
the craft I think we will someday have or........[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d5cf565e601a.jpg[/atsimg]
I could go on forever with all the info that is there please check it out !!

here are all the links FYI
A truck load of great vids
The main page :-)
One ofBest youtube channels ever
edit on 9-5-2011 by paradiselost333 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Oooo cool thanks, I have seen many ufo videos but not too many that I can recall on anti-gravity and such. Should be some good watching.

Deebo

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
looks like a good channel to late here to start watching right now but subscribed to it
and will check it out a bit more 2moro thnx for sharing

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
What has that guy been smoking???

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Soldier of God

maybe some kind of mind enhancement herb

but for real the guy seems very intelligent to me! but of coarse just my opinion

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by paradiselost333

very interesting post! i am going to subscribe thanks for bringiing this site to my attention :-)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Pretty neat series. I remember spending hours listening to them months ago. I'd rather watch those with my morning joe than reading the local paper! Stimulates the mind. Take everything with a grain of salt and research what he's talking about to find the details (after all, the devil is in the details).

This is the kind of stuff I love! Thanks for sharing!!

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Well, these are very interesting videos. On YouTube you can fin many channels with this kind of stuff.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I wish we could divert NASA funding to AlienScientist. Then we could stop feeding the rocket factories, and get to real space exploring and colonizing - in quanities of millions of people. His saucer-ship depiction would be a great inter-planetary shuttle craft.

edit on 5/10/2011 by Larryman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
If anti-grav vehicles are the real deal, then all that would be required is to build a fleet of them and bob's ur uncle.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
To the OP , thanks for the pointers and links .

S+F

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I couldnt resist in posting this,, photo or link to the latest Moon Rover I think its awesome looking and Id love to take a ride in it youtube has a video on it and the neat thing is the automatic space suits that are on this all the astronaut has to do is step in a certain spot and it automatically puts your space suit on and yer all ready to walk out on the moon or mars >>
NASA's Moon Rover link
www.nasa.gov...

YouTube Vid on Moon Rover link
www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
For those who are interested in learning how to build their own spacecraft heres a sample of how to build yer own ..

www.ufohowto.com...

but first you have to get the metal and that might be costly , as is most of what it takes to build this ,,

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Just when I taught burning fossil fuel was the ultimate way to explore the galaxy...
Seems I'll have to sell anti-gravity now.

Ok where do we start digging?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by paradiselost333
It is my opinion that this site looks at things from scientific perspective and is very down to earth...

LOL. That out of focus point light source is an orb. It's really an angel here to protect us from the demons who travel in the 9th dimension from zeta reticuli.

Other than that, nice post

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

sad how we assume some one is on drugs
when they use their brain

but when some one spouts off
with ignorance and baseless claims

we embrace them

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truther9111776

sad how we assume some one is on drugs
when they use their brain

but when some one spouts off
with ignorance and baseless claims

we embrace them
Yes it is sad, and it happens all too often. On topic, this seems like an interesting collection of information, I will bookmark this thread and take a look when I have more time.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by paradiselost333

Great thread. Dr Townsend Brown (Father of Anti-Gravity?) is one of my favorite subjects with Tesla, both of whom will be in these videos I'm sure. Thanks for the links. I will have to check them out tonight when I get home.

S&F

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by healthysceptic

Originally posted by paradiselost333
It is my opinion that this site looks at things from scientific perspective and is very down to earth...

LOL. That out of focus point light source is an orb. It's really an angel here to protect us from the demons who travel in the 9th dimension from zeta reticuli.

Other than that, nice post

hey....
punn intended lmao

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
S & F

The 'Treasure Trove' that I immediately thought of when I read this title was the one that they discovered in Pakistan when OBL was 'assasinated'.

Yes, I do believe in exopolitics and believe that we are over there in the Middle East searching for advanced technology and weapons that the 'gods' (Anunnaki) left behind.......

And that's what I think GW Bush meant when he referred to them as WMD's.........

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join