It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Take Back the Noosphere!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
To get everybody up to speed on what this thread is about.

Calling All Occult Scholars - Osama Bin Laden Killed - Celebration on Walpurgis and Mayday

Originally posted by timewalker
mistermonculous has been digging and digging his monkey tail off.

At least I can do this. Lets sum up a bit of the symbolic nature of the events in the last week.

April 27 - Birth (certificate)

April 28 - all is quiet

April 29 - Marriage (Royal)

April 29 - Obama orders raid called operation "Neptune Spear" on compound.

April 30 - All is quiet- Walpurgis

May 1st - Planetary alignment - Mayday

May 1st - "resurecction" came first with Pope - Mayday

May 1st -"Death" - OBL - Mayday - Already May 2 in Pakistan

May 2nd - 2 a.m. Arabian Sea Time - "OBL body dumped at sea" with Neptune

probably nothing but struck me oddly

May 2nd - Peru leader calls OBL "Popes Miracle"

May 5th - Moment of Silence WTC

9 days

OBL and Hitler Death Announcements - 66 years to the day. - to the minute for me Central US time

Global Consciousness Project Registered Big Time at announcement from Obama

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fe586093eeb3.gif[/atsimg]

Unknown date - Horus Recovered.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/adf96ddb8cd2.jpg[/atsimg]

A detailed shot of the recovered Harpocrates (JE 67925). Known in Egyptian mythology as Horus, the child of Isis and Osiris, the deity is shown with his finger in his mouth. It was a symbol of childhood, but the Greeks who conquered Egypt under Alexander the Great misinterpreted it and adopted him as Harpocrates, god of silence and secrecy.

source

god of silence and secrecy = occult

I might have missed somethings, list em if so.

edit on 6-5-2011 by timewalker because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-5-2011 by timewalker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
LoveGuy I got the settings pretty close. We already discussed the planetary lineup on the other thread, just no visual. Saturn on opposite pole then too. 10:35ish CST USA- Time of Obama announcement. It is almost cut off but that's it at the upper screen.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/508631c5ce33.jpeg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

What I am getting at is polarity. The opposite of fear is courage. So maybe this is what is being poled to the opposite side.

So if "bad" is channeled "good" is on the other end of the pole. This would kind of make sense. I am really starting to wonder about this??

A ten year cycle of complete chaos here, brings 10 years of good to the opposite. Which means Good might be coming our way?

Charging the batteries so to speak.

Logic has left the building.

Saturn representation in Alchemy is Lead Polar opposite of the Sun - represented by Gold.

Turn lead into Gold.

This guy devouring his "SON"

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/44b240a30733.jpg[/atsimg]

WHEWWW. I need some fresh air!!!!

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Hey guys, I must confess I'm a bit fugged on the Stelarium material. What is generating the polarity, and what two things are polarized? Pardon my ignorance, and thanks in advance.

O.K., Timewalker, the edit on your last post clarified stuff for me a whole lot. Danke.
edit on 13-5-2011 by mistermonculous because: un-fugged.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
If only it worked that way x))

I suppose infinite possibilities, so perhaps it does.!.

I enjoy your spirit though regardless.!

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by mistermonculous

Just got my fresh air!

Man this stuff gets disturbing sometimes. A paradox within an enigma!

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by timewalker
reply to post by loveguy

yeah do it to it.

I have to play with it as well. I'm not very advanced, but I can tweak a little.

I think I got it set pretty close.

There is a planet orbit marker setting. Don't know if that helps?
(I hope I'm staying on topic?)

Yes
very much so in the way that these orbit markings show each planets altitude with respect to each of the other planets in respect to our sun, their movement when we fast forward or slow Stellarium to get to a desired time-frame is depicted by these lines. (why I envision an animated radio frequency wave-chart/graph)

The plane that our sun is on, I interpret as our happy medium. Returning to what we have known, to what we will know, to what we know now.

The wonders of life are infinite. We fear losing our loved ones, our own life, because 'death' takes away our loved ones. Everyone alive today, tomorrow, and yester-year- we are all loved-ones. We are scared because we think or were trained to believe we are all going to die. We can't even put our finger on what life really is, and to have so much in-grane 'stock' placed into such a thing we know as death, well, it is a terrible detriment.

I've relocated a few times in my life and there always seems to be a "familiar" face in the new crowd. Not my face b/c I'm the new guy, someone in the crowd-someone I've never met. These individuals might be lost loved-ones from another time----->so if everything happens at the same time---->we don't really lose our loved-ones. All of us are loved-ones. There is too much to learn about life than to worry about death.

We're just twisted up all in knots this next little while, we've been here before, we'll be here again, this is nothing new to us- our 'beloved living'. And we're never going to be able to put our finger on it, b/c we are just a groove on the record.

That's how I would use science to explain what life might look like. Because science hasn't proved anything beyond 'theory' let alone when this theory began, or when it will end. Logic and why it p*sses me off.

There is a 'reason' for all of this though . If I was a supreme creator capable of all this, the reason why I 'would' create it- for all life, is for my subjects to recognize that the groove on that record they all think has no beginning, nor an end (no purpose) is the purpose in it self. "I placed you there to recognise that I placed you there, here's a cookie."

That's how science works though. Every scientist conducts his/her own experiments. Life is so much more than we can study in a petrie dish and discover every in and out of it. We aren't aware of any other grooves, or are we?

I hope I don't have to make that chart.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Exhibit D; planet positions with respect to polarity...sorry for the crude chart...as time goes with respect to the movement of the planets, they dance across the happy medium----> neutral.

I'm super slow guys, sorry. I now realize the significance of a time-frame with respect to current affairs. Also, measuring our findings like a normal mathematical formula I'm afraid may be beyond my capacity. But this has me in a pickle, I see it unfolding, but to put a plot to what and when???

Damn, this is fascinating!

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by timewalker

I don't know if this relates in any way to what you guys are brewing up but when I saw the image posted by LoveGuy I had to go back and get this...

To get a better understanding of how the philosophers of the I Ching viewed the process of change, study the accompanying figure. The curves represent two cycles of history, of equal amplitude and frequency, but in opposing phases. They may be understood to signify two points of view regarding the meaning of events as they are occuring in the present.

One view characterizes the attitudes of those who perceive that the time of relative abundance and progress has come to an end and who fear the future as one fears a fall. The other view is that of those who perceive the end as also a beginning and are thus hopeful that the coming changes will improve their lot.

From the top, looking down with fear, the message of the times is manifested in the kua of "INCREASE." The fall from the heights promotes an apocalyptic vision of judgement and punishment in the minds of those who have perceived current events as signifying a time of climax. The best of times are seen to be in the past.

To the extent that all members of the society have not shared the abundance of the time of "INCREASE" there is fear that the coming change will be revolutionary, catastrophic, or even apocalyptic. "

From the bottom, looking up with hope, the message is perceived in the form of "DECREASE." The needs and aspirations of the disaffected and disenfranchised are to be fulfilled in the future.

The current situation marks the beginning of a long slow climb to another "peak." The hope is that the coming changes will be evolutionary and will afford opportunities for the eventual betterment of those who have not shared in the comfort and abundance of the passing age.

Again, to the extent that the society has shared its abundance and fulfilled the needs and aspirations of its members; to that extent will the emotional forces of fear and hope be under control. The transition will be made with an amount of destruction inversely proportionate to the amount of love the society manifests.

There can be no hope without fear, and no fear without hope. Baruch Spinoza

Source:www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

P.S. If you hit that link you will see that I found it while lurking about for stuff on Crowley's Aeon Trump.

edit on 14-5-2011 by Frater210 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Frater210

Cool link.

"The sea of knowledge grows deeper, grass-hopper."

That's the weird thought to enter my mind as I was reading your link.

I have never heard any of this stuff before in my life. And who's that calling me 'grass-hopper'?

very cool

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Excellent thread my friends, plenty of data gathered by fresh eager minds to plumb into the depths of madness, the mystery of existence and awareness has no top or bottom, and neither do we, we are pits of bottomless darkness and beacons of the holiest light, yet nothing changes, we remain the same.

Ancient tradition calls the Noosphere the Tonal of the times, or the fixed frame set where things are pre-determined to be pre-digested before we can make our own minds about things, all we get comes from a second hand, very few things we get to experience first hand and then interpret.
We can tune in and tune out to the noosphere with proper work and focus, reality really is only as complex as we dare to interpret.

When one deals with the mystery, the first thing one realizes is that we are nothing, compared to the clashing of galaxies and the unthinkable forces of the microverse, what or who are we?

In the correct proportion, we aren't even like ants in a cosmical landscape, its an unimaginable mystery the why we are here, we have come up with clever constructs to try and describe the vastness of the voids between space and time, but none stand the test of the true observer, morality and ethics are not concepts utilized or even conceived by the forces that guide our destinies, because after all we are already dead, and nothing we can do can change that fact, (of course there are even ways to delay the inevitable, but only we can delay it).
True power only observes and respects true power, they TPTB, those that dare not show their faces, they do not operate in ethical realms, everything is fair game in order to reach whatever goals they might have.
The willworker must understand that every conscious choice one makes will have a repercussion somewhere sometime, one understands the responsibility in every action, and that any effect one desires will have a cost, its as mentioned before, the act of the true artist to balance the costs and the benefits of playing with fire.

Loose the human form while working with the powers, do not limit yourself by human boundaries or imaginary set pieces.
But above all one must be responsible for our own actions, and understand that all life is connected to everything else, that good stuff tends to be subtle with a cobweb touch, while the bad stuff, well, the price sometimes is such that your very soul isn't enough to pay the catering...

So placed in our proper context, any minute at any time we can cease to be, our planet , even our sun, everything we think and believe in can change in a second, you dont believe me? ask the folks in Japan, or the good people living near the mighty Mississippi, once we realize that, HOW CAN WE DENY WE ARE BEING CONTROLLED?

The concept of the noosphere has many similar definitions in ancient traditions, it has been studied and infected on several occasions, we are plain vile creatures instead of the beings of pure power we can choose to be instead.
If anyone wants, information is at your fingertips, a bit of RAW is a great place to start for anyone interested.

great topic! lets keep this good vibe rolling!

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   

ETA - sorry, my vengeance-o-meter is clicking wildly. Didn't mean to lower the tone with the following:

Again, to the extent that the society has shared its abundance and fulfilled the needs and aspirations of its members; to that extent will the emotional forces of fear and hope be under control. The transition will be made with an amount of destruction inversely proportionate to the amount of love the society manifests.

BOO-YAH..!

Can we all say 'nail on', 'the head' and 'hit the' in the correct order?

How much love, compassion and sharing have the PTB demonstrated towards the populace throughout the years constituting the culmination of our age (I suppose that would mean in the last few millennia...)...???

FEAR is what they are DELIBERATELY seeking to cause in their wards of care. I think we can see that if the I-Ching is correct (and intuitively, it just makes sense, in conjunction with other data posted on this page, along with common sense and general knowledge) well then - the PTB have it coming.

edit on 14-5-2011 by FlyInTheOintment because: inverse response, apology issued, as regards what should be rising in our spirits in answer to the ptb control tactics...

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   

It has everything to do with this. IMO.

I was just kind of doing that on the fly, but I have thought of it before.

More synch with the Aeon card.

We all have a roll here friend.

I am a little busy, will check back and reply more later.

Thanks for bringing it in.

edit on 14-5-2011 by timewalker because: typo

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by mistermonculous
Right!

I would like to start this thread by laying out these postulates:

1. There is a collective energy generated by humanity.

2. That energy is being manipulated by a power-structure to manifest a certain (very likely horrendous) vision of the future.

3. One possible mechanism by which this is accomplished is the mega-ritual.

The mega-ritual as I understand it:

So, ......

I propose to conduct the following experiment: using ATS and other social networking sites, I will ask all interested parties to tell us something about the future they want to see happen. I will then distill each individual's statement into a sigil ala www.flyingfists.org...

....., huzzah! The more the merrier. Literally.

en.wikipedia.org...
dejavus
hmm.. btw the time loop - wasnt counted

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...
dejavus
hmm.. btw the time loop - wasnt counted

Ga-wha? Huh now?

Sisebut (also Sisebuth, Sisebuto, Sisebur, Sisebod or Sigebut) (ca 565 – 620 or 621) was Visigothic King of Hispania, Septimania and Galicia from 612 until his death. He campaigned successfully against the remains of Byzantine power in Spania, strengthened Visigothic control over the Basques and Cantabrians, developed friendly relations with the Lombards of Italy, and reinforced the fleet which had been established by his predecessor Leovigild. In 616, he ordered that those Jews who refused to convert to Christianity should be punished with the lash. He was closely associated with the great statesman and encyclopaedist Isidore, bishop of Seville, and is usually regarded as the author of a Latin poem on astronomy, Carmen de Luna or Praefatio de Libro Rotarum, dedicated to a friend who is identified with Isidore. He married firstly to an unknown wife, by whom he had a daughter Theodora, born circa 590, who married Suintila, and secondly to his son in law's illegitimate sister, bastard daughter of Reccared I by Floresinda, by whom he had a son Reccared II. [edit]

Are you equating the Visigoths overthrowing the last remnants of Roman rule (and doing their bit to plunge Europe into centuries of absolutely miserable conditions) to what is being attempted here? If so, I don't think the comparison holds any water.

Time loop? Also not applicable.

Am I misinterpreting your post? Please clarify, if you're inclined.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
For my part, I have no ill will toward those responsible for maintaining the control system. I would hope rather than come to harm, they would instead be able to join us in the future as coevals and friends.

The need to control arises from fear (specifically of mortality in most cases, I think), and fear engenders a need to inspire the same in others. Fear and dominance are potent intoxicants, but think of the ravages of meth upon the user, and the nature of this sort of "rush" becomes clear.

I feel empathy toward those who are in the throes of this sort of addiction, and while I hold them accountable for their behavior and its consequences; my hope is that they learn to perceive that they lose something vital within themselves when they seek to control and victimize others. Unfettered self-interest is ultimately a self-cannibalistic act, when you recognize the way we are interconnected this becomes startlingly apparent. I hope for a change stemming not from guilt or fear of punishment, but from love and recognition that it is far better to have friends than slaves.
edit on 14-5-2011 by mistermonculous because: Blurgh.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Hey, again. The system can be broken by overfeeding it or under feeding it.

Ashby's Law of Requisite Variety

en.wikipedia.org...(cybernetics)

P.S. Just food for thought. I would not really know exactly what to do with this information but I have always been intrigued by this idea. Maybe it will light a fire in one of your heads.
edit on 14-5-2011 by Frater210 because: Post Script

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

A flicker, something that could do with a liberal squirt of kerosene.

If a system is to be stable the number of states of its control mechanism must be greater than or equal to the number of states in the system being controlled. Ashby states the Law as "only variety can destroy variety".[5] He sees this as aiding the study of problems in biology and a "wealth of possible applications" . He sees his approach as introductory to Shannon Information Theory (1948) which deals with the case of "incessant fluctuations" or noise. The Requisite Variety condition can be seen as a simple statement of a necessary dynamic equilibrium condition in information theory terms c.f. Newton's third law, Le Chatelier's principle.

Hence the drive toward homogeneity, cultural banality, and rote memorization-based education. The less variables in your system, the more stable it becomes.

Given the butterfly effect of dynamical systems care must be taken before quantitative measures can be produced. Small quantities, which might be overlooked, can have big effects.

Indeed.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I wanted to make everyone aware of WildTimes' thread. If you can believe it WT has found a great article on the psychology of mutinies and is discussing that on this thread...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Good stuff.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by timewalker

Hi. Some time yesterday you said,'yes' about my asking if I should text my Stellarium settings...I can do it with pictures!
Ok. upon opening Stellarium-> once fitted to screen, after full screen disabled (b/c I hate the blinking).
I like night vision.

After placing moon in ocular view-> In left menu; sky and viewing options->sky box->imgs1-2-3...

It’s a cool program, I like it. Sorry about being so slow. Oh, using the mouse to frame the (perspective) for use in paint is very quite difficult for me…hence the yellow lines!

Using PgUp/PgDn as my zoom->Left directional key->Click 7 quick taps, only to plot perspective->using time depiction; rewind/f-fwd Stellarium.

I've got a picture of May 1 BTW, I think using the equatorial grid->I'm still a green-horn! And it'll be in the forth photo below. Azmuthal grid.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join