It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Repulsive! NC Schools Offering I Pads, Laptops In Exchange For Vaccinations!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Chappel Hill-Carborro City schools are offering laptop computers and I Pads in exchange for having children immunized...

NOW…about the contest… To be eligible for the contest, a student will need to receive at least one vaccine, meningococcal vaccine, between 4-1-11 and 5-31-11. The student will need to take proof of the meningococcal vaccine received to the school nurse by 10:00 AM on 6-1-11. The school nurse will then enter the student in the contest. The student will have 2 entries for having received the meningococcal vaccine.

Additionally, if the student receives a Tdap and/or a HPV vaccine between 4-1-11 and 5-31-11, he/she would receive one entry for each when the record is provided to the school nurse. A student receiving all 3 vaccines would be entered 4 times.

Again, to enter, the student will need to provide the school nurse with a record of vaccines received between 4-1-11 and 5-31-11and one of those vaccines must be meningococcal vaccine. Records of vaccines received are due to the school nurse by 10:00 AM on June 1, 2011. Later that day a school system administrator will select 3 winners: • A fifth grade winner of an ipod • A middle school winner of an ipod • A high school winner of a laptop Parent(s) of each winning student will be notified.

On the following day or so, the superintendent or another administrator will visit the school of the each winner and present the winner with his/her ipod or laptop. The student will be unaware that he/she has won until he/she is presented with the prize. SURPRISE!! We will then take a picture of the winner with his/her prize for the local newspaper.

Source:www2.chccs.k12.nc.us...

This is just utterly manipulative and disgusting to me. I actually never thought that I would see anything like this in print. It's like somthing out of a Cyberpunk novel.
It gives me the same nauseating feeling that I have gotten watching video on YouTube of people rushing a WalMart. This is truly the stuff of nightmares.

What do you think, ATS?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Frater210

Well, positive reinforcement works significantly better than negative reinforcement to gain compliance....at least initially...

this method of attaining compliance is preferable to the other one...you know the one where they say if you don't get vaccinated you can't go to school, work, etc...

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Thread already here

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 9-5-2011 by jaycen420 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Yes, how dare they attempt to counteract the dangerous anti-vac movement by offering incentives for people to get vaccinated. How dare they attempt to save our children from diseases that are making a come back thanks to the anti-vaccination movement! I'm absolutely outraged!

/Sarcasm

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Heh... Heh... Pick your poison...

The electromagnetic frequencies coming off computers is just as bad for you... A habit I've been trying to break. The energy drain is quite noticeable. DNA mutations and that sort of stuff are also claimed.

It's destabilizing the body, then a battle for your awareness... That's the modus operandi.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Delete post
edit on 9-5-2011 by XRaDiiX because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mayura
Heh... Heh... Pick your poison...

The electromagnetic frequencies coming off computers is just as bad for you... A habit I've been trying to break. The energy drain is quite noticeable. DNA mutations and that sort of stuff are also claimed.

It's destabilizing the body, then a battle for your awareness... That's the modus operandi.

well considering some of the most aware people I know are on the computer far too much...the "modus operandi" is "not working as intended" lol...

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Repulsive, no! Stupidity, yes!. What a waste of money. School resources are stretched everywhere and the money could be used better elsewhere in the education system. The target group in this are old enough to make up their own minds whether they want it or not.

This is just "babying" them. If they want it they should be able to get it! If they don't, explain the consequences to them. If they still decide not to get the vaccination and they catch the disease well it is on their head. Let them take some responsibility in their life and let them risk the consequences if they want! That is treating them like adults! That is what freedom of choice is!

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage

Repulsive, no! Stupidity, yes!. What a waste of money. School resources are stretched everywhere and the money could be used better elsewhere in the education system. The target group in this are old enough to make up their own minds whether they want it or not.

This is just "babying" them. If they want it they should be able to get it! If they don't, explain the consequences to them. If they still decide not to get the vaccination and they catch the disease well it is on their head. Let them take some responsibility in their life and let them risk the consequences if they want! That is treating them like adults! That is what freedom of choice is!

Everyday a child misses a day of school it cost the school. This being said, If the kids are vaccinated and dont contract sicknesses, attendance will be higher and the school will get paid much more than the price of acouple apple products.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Depopulation in accordance to Agenda 21

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLorax

Why are you necroing 8 yr old threads?

new topics

top topics

join