It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What freedoms have we lost Here are a few

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Jrocbaby

I do feel we are slaves to a bigger system and have been battling that since "time out of minde"
(term used to define customs and rites before Admiralty law was imposed)

And although we keep battling to change the system, IMHO it is the flaws in humanity that lead a select few to feeling the desperate/compulsion need to control everyone.. (perhaps it is a mental disorder that one day we'll be able to identify and fix? it really can not be nice to live so uptight or have so little humanity to see the rest of us almost as ants or slaves.)

Tho looking down the ages it seems to me the more control those types try to impose on everyone else the more messed up the system is and to closer we are to the next set of changes.

I hold the notion we are close to the next set of changes.. I am hopeful this will lead to a better world for us all and perhaps put us closer to the point where all the things the create the desperate compulsion to control everyone are eradicated. I guess I can hope

edit on 12/5/11 by thoughtsfull because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by drmeola
reply to post by maestromason

Totally understand,
I get so frustrated from the want to be, miss guided, so called patriots out there, whom are nothing more then parrots with no real study time behind their claims.

Thank you for your response.

I'm pretty sure you just owned yourself on that one. I could not have put it more clearly myself.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I think chapter 6, Employ v Enslave goes well to continue the discussion, here: www.pacinlaw.org... Employ v Enslave

The entire book can be found here: its 8 chapters covering 6 topics.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

“Strange times are these in which we live when old and young are taught falsehoods in school. And the one man that dares to tell the truth is called at once a lunatic and fool.”

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
There is still one freedom you all have and exercise today.

The freedom to whine on an internet forum.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by thoughtsfull

i like it! borderline anarchic protest with no casualties or injuries! beautiful!

it strikes me how completely easy it would be to bring down either of our systems. if we could get an online alliance going with like-minded citizens, and procured enough followers, we could literally shut down any major industry or government almost over night with one simple non-violent tactic; the boycott.

think about it, if you could get it to where almost no one used the meters, just parked and left, what recourse would the officials have? their whole system depends on us playing along. you get your ticket in the mail and you pay it at the courthouse and it's like you said "I personally endorse everything that this government and court do and stand for."

we could shut down the government if we had enough people not voting and not filing taxes. no protests, no marches, no Riot Squad vs Mob scenario. just people sitting in their houses NOT legitimizing the demons who "rule" our world.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by RicoMarston

Hey Rico,

You’re not that far off, how ever in law you silence is taken as acceptance first, then since you are doing this without corrective status you’re committing a crime. Good news is all hope is not lost there is in fact a legally recognized process to remove oneself from the system and in fact if enough people where to complete the process the system will collapse, giving the stolen rightful power back to the states/countries it was stolen from.

Here you can begin your education and process to correct your status removing oneself from the system: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by RicoMarston

Ah, it didn't used to be borderline.. they've been known to throw the police and magistrate in the river..

But still cool ideas

The people around here tend to be rather rural in their thinking and oppose what they do not like.. Sadly most of the time that feels like they oppose the whole world.. and so as far as effigy burning goes I have a sinking feeling that Sussex is the worlds capital for that.. BP and Greedy Pigs (banks) featured heavily last year (along side with the usual suspect, our own PM and others politicos)

As far as effigies this is the type of thing scale wise... Our PM and deputy PM.. with a nice play on words

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a84e006ef902.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 12/5/11 by thoughtsfull because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by drmeola

Those links you provided are food for thought .

The bad parts of the 14th were voted on and passed by elected officials . At this point to change it it has to be supreme court ruling or a refinement or repeal by elected officials.

The repeal or refinement can only come if elected officials are of the old constitutional way thinking the only way short of a revolution is to vote in officials who are sympathetic to states rights. Possibly a 4th continental congress. By a change in the elected officials is the only way for change short of a armed revolution. And to effect a change in elected officials the only peaceful way is threw the voting box .

We have to play with the hand that is dealt .

To prevent further losses of freedoms or restorations of what we have lost the only peaceful way is threw the ballot box .

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Lostinthedarkness

Hey lost,

You sort of have the idea, but you missed the point, voting is a crime, and we do not have to play their game, we simply have to stop playing their game and correct our status, this will collapse the current system. Anyone who encourages such things like voting them out or freeman, strawman, ucc capital C citizens, have no grounding in law, and are providing false hope. Many of these scam work for a short period of time with the street cop, but will not fly in court often costing you large sums of money and possible jail time. Remember the 14th took us out of the organic Constitution, so when people go into court spouting off I have a constitutional right, the judge instantly knows, you have no clue, for the court you’re standing in is not a common law courtroom, and the constitution has no bearing here. The current courts some believe are operating on admiralty law, this is also a false belief it is more correct to say they are operating in an international means. I know this is confusing for most but I promise you it will become clearer with further study of the materials I proved for you.

I like to point out when you go to so called traffic court, that there is no such thing, you are in fact in a criminal courtroom, for only in a criminal court can fines and punishments be addressed. Even judges will lie to you from the bench so learn the laws, speaking of judges, there is no such thing they are arbitrators and nothing more, there has not been a legally by definition sitting judge since the early 1930s but that is for another study.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jrocbaby

Well change is coming, nothing stays the same forever, I'm just not sure if It will be in my lifetime or not, many people seem to not understand that a currency+interest system never can work, because the only way to pay off the interest is by borrowing money, that is how the bankers enslave entire nations, especially the USA.

The rapid pace of jobs being lost due to technological innovation is staggering, 100 years ago the popular job was working in a factory, now that whole industry has been replaced. Its only a matter of time before the robots can do harder tasks like mine for coal, maintain farms by themselves, surgery, ect.

50, maybe even 100 years from now, this will be reality, and this money system will never work, no money system will ever work. The day people no longer work is when we remove money from this planet, and when human beings can truly be free.

I must interject here, that there is something wrong with the above statement.

"The day people no longer work is when we remove money from this planet, and when human beings can truly be free."

No longer work? if that is not an oxymoron, then I do not know what is. Now I would have accepted the statement:

"The day people work for a greater cause than monetary gain, and for the good of all humankind"

I was raised to get an education, stay well rounded and grounded with said education and work for myself. This DOES NOT APPLY TO ALL HOUSEHOLDS but mine.

It has paid off FOR ME, as far as NOT WORKING, that is for the people whose morals are definitely set in the off position, so I can see if you do not work, you do "things" that in effect make the Feds bust down your doors and take away not only your freedoms both real and personal, but YOU as well, (i.e. meth labs, crack labs, all the other clandestine activities that are shunned by mainstream society).

I have the freedoms to do as I please, and thus far have done so. The circumference of my circumscribed limitations are only limited to my morals, but as a freeborn man I shall go where I please, do as I please and truly live knowing that I make my time.

Who are the people who have pwned themselves?

I would say those who are living in the pseudo-society of a never ending episode of StarTrek.

Until then cash rules, because cash is king. I make the money, it does not make me.

Some people just do not like money. Hooked since seeing my first $1000 bill, AND LOVING IT!

~Authored by a staunch capitalist.

edit on 13-5-2011 by maestromason because: *addition

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by drmeola

i'm inherently distrustful of a legally recognized way of removing oneself from the system. isn't that kind of like asking your parents' permission before running away from home? if i had my way, we'd be living in an Anarchic Republic, but the PC among us would never entertain the thought. i appreciate the link and i'll certainly read your thread and look into the action you propose. thanks.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

they oppose the ways of the world in favor of their own local lifestyles? heresy!
actually, sounds like my kind of place. care to tell us where you're from? or do you feel strange about posting your home location on the site, too?

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by RicoMarston

they oppose the ways of the world in favor of their own local lifestyles? heresy!
actually, sounds like my kind of place. care to tell us where you're from? or do you feel strange about posting your home location on the site, too?

Of course, Heresy
the people around here have a long history of committing heresy
and now it seems like committing corporate heresy floating a local currency..
anyway.. I live in the Ouse Valley which is in the Rape of Lewes (Sussex, Southern England)

As the bonfire capital of England, Lewes can be, a little bit challenging

edit on 14/5/11 by thoughtsfull because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join