It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this NIBURU, Venus or a Lens Flare?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Britx

I posted a link to a site about atmospheric optics. You should check it out. The halo you saw is not rare. It is considered to be common. Each of you saw the effect due to local conditions. Some of the fantastic photos at the site show events that are so rare that they have been photographed only once.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
i have seen the little extra sun too,when i noticed it i also saw four planes spraying in a criss cross pattern right in front of the sun. the cover up of nibiru is under way h.a.a.r.p.,and chemtrails are major players

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacejosh
i have seen the little extra sun too,when i noticed it i also saw four planes spraying in a criss cross pattern right in front of the sun. the cover up of nibiru is under way h.a.a.r.p.,and chemtrails are major players

But it never gets any closer. I wonder why?

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Asgard

Originally posted by spacejosh

But it never gets any closer. I wonder why?
its getting closer its just the angle we see it from makes it look like its not moving plus its still pretty far away

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by spacejosh

The idea that spraying could mask something is really silly to say the least. The entire atmosphere would have to be sprayed, not just spraying to mask what you see from your position. Do you think that any particular person is so important that the spraying is done to hide something from them?

its getting closer its just the angle we see it from makes it look like its not moving plus its still pretty far away

That's not how things work. The Earth is not stationary. The only way that the object could be made to look still is to have the object move in concert with the Earth. A small movement of the Earth would require a large move by an object you claim is "pretty far away."

This object simply does not exist.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join