It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christian Church Burnings Are Happening All Over The World And The U.S. Media Is Deadly Silent About

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
why do they keep fighting over something so silly as religion?

are they stuck in the dark ages? i hope all churches and mosques burn down so we can focus on more important things.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by vjr1113
why do they keep fighting over something so silly as religion?

are they stuck in the dark ages? i hope all churches and mosques burn down so we can focus on more important things.

Dear vjr1113,

Let me understad you, you hope that people get killed and buildings burn down, wow, you sound like a loving person. That is sarcasim in case you don't understand.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by AQuestion

no not for ppl to get killed, just for the buildings to go away, then maybe they'll spend their time in a better place, like a science class.
edit on 10-5-2011 by vjr1113 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by vjr1113

Dear vjr1113,

If you burn down my churches, you will kill my believers. That is where we meet, that is our home. We "Christians" like to get together and we sanctify the places we meet. Why is that wrong, why should we follow TPTB? Burn it baby, no weeping willow here. Everybody dies, it is about choosing who you will be that matters. If a Chistian wants to correct me, let them.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Ignorant response to the Christians who are afraid of having mosques in "their" countries?

Blowback is fun.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong
Just a divide and conquer strategy by the Zionists. If you can't beat them, turn them against eachother. If I'm not mistaken, one of Mubarak's men was being investigated for being behind the New Years church bombing in Alexandria.

edit on 9-5-2011 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

"The return of the head of the snake of to Zion can only be accomplished after the power of all sovereigns of Europe has been laid low, that is to say, when by means of economic crises and wholesale destructions effected everywhere, there have been brought about a spiritual demoralization and a moral corruption"
Written in 1905 as an epilogue to "The protocols of the learned elders of Zion" by Professor Sergyei A. Nilus.

Europe as a whole appears to have been overrun by Muslims, London now being labelled as a recruiting ground for islamic fundamentalists, France being labelled as the capital of the new Euroasia, the protocols were proved (at least by Zionists) to be a forgery, however the above quote that was made more than over 100 years ago does tend to reflect upon what has been happening over the last 50 year here in europe.
With that in mind a divide and conquer strategy by the Zionists "If you can't beat them, turn them against eachother" does sound like a very plausible conspiracy theory IMHO S&F

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
In response to the Egypt church burning, this is something that has been simmering for over 40 years.

Check out this vid below and the rather bizarre (or Godly if you believe in the BVM) events that lead to a narrow miss of the slaughtering of a lot of Christians there in the late 60's

As horrid and deplorable as it is, it all a part of scripture coming to life...........

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by markosity1973
In response to the Egypt church burning, this is something that has been simmering for over 40 years.

Check out this vid below and the rather bizarre (or Godly if you believe in the BVM) events that lead to a narrow miss of the slaughtering of a lot of Christians there in the late 60's

As horrid and deplorable as it is, it all a part of scripture coming to life...........

OH WOW thats pretty cool never heard of that?! so there proof of god sort of? is that allowed?

P.S Ducky from NCIS omg

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
I came to Christianity through an experience with Mary in New Zealand, so yes it proof of God in my books. I can say with absolute certainty that these type of events are real.

After all, if the mother of Jesus is real, it follows that everything in the new testament must be true.
edit on 10-5-2011 by markosity1973 because: repeated myself

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Doublemint

Churches in Egypt are hardly a new penomenon, The Church of Egypt has existed for almost two thousands years.

Christians in Syria make up about 10% of the population, I heard on the BBC that Christians and other minorities are being attacked by anti government protesters.
Unable to find the BBC link .

Christians are also being attacked in Pakistan.I

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Organized religions of ANY kind are usually the fuses, that when attached to government values of any kind are the causes of WAR. Look at the history of the known world without the chains of discrimination as to whether Christian beliefs are better than Islamic beliefs...whether the Jews are a chosen people...or if Buddhists are just too mellow for their own good...I could go on forever picking and choosing "REASONS/EXCUSES".

Everyone suffers for their beliefs...it is their choice...no one writes about it here in the states because it is a pariah? Christians feel that they are only given "attention" when they do something "wrong" in the eyes of the world/USA?...Maybe Muslims feel they don't get noticed unless it is something against the PC rules in the USA? And so it goes....on and on...."reasons and excuses".

Drop the reasons and excuses...look at the whole picture...my prayers go out to those that are suffering for their beliefs...but as human beings we need to realize that we have all come from the same CREATOR. We were made in the IMAGE of our CREATOR...and as such each of contains the knowledge, like pieces of a puzzle that once pieced together become once again WHO we are meant to be...

As long as there are organized religions...there will be war. Organized religions are about control of the masses...please...wake up, people.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by AQuestion

Dear Skewed,

Then I guess you are in favor of Israel destroying the second most holy spot of muslims and rebuilding the temple.

I personally could care less, I am not religious and it would not bother me in the slightest for all religions to disappear. So if the Muslims burn a Christian church or the Christians burn a Muslim church to the ground, I could not care one way or the other. I hope there is just some common decency to make sure they are empty first, regardless of which religion it is.
edit on 10-5-2011 by Skewed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I hope the xtians retaliate and burn down some mosques. Then the muslims retaliate and burn down some more xtian churches. Let the delusional folks do the work for us rational folks. The less religious institutions, the better. Btw - I am not a "librul" or an atheist. I despise Muslims too, believe in the Hebrew God, hate him with all my being and am willing to be tormented in hell as a martyr in protest of the Abrahamic religions of the physical world.
Peace!

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skewed
I can not help but to think; are these churches being built where they are not wanted? Religions do tend to in one way or another impose it onto others, they all do and some have even used force to do so. Of these churches, I wonder, are they even used. I could understand why this could happen, if they were built in a place that totally opposed it.

Dear Skewed,

These churches are some of the oldest in Egypt. Some date back to almost 2,000 years ago. In addition, some Muslims sorrounded some of the other churches to keep them safe. It is a small group of Muslims doing the harm. The Coptics don't run Egypt, they are an oppressed minority.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join