It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

strange dream of flooding...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I am not predicting or prophesizing, just to put that out there. I had a strange dream 2 weeks ago that really shook me up. I tend to have nightmares or very strange dreams and usually dont think too much about them. But this one wont leave my mind. I remember stepping outside of my front door, just to stop and see i was flooded up to my door. My front porch was covered, i am about 6 ft off the ground, and it stopped just under the opening of my screen door. I heard my mind say there had been a tsunami. but i live 50 miles away from the closest coastal city. We dont get earthquakes here, but we do get hurricanes. As I looked out to the water , I saw male corpses dressed in suits all face down with no shoes. Then I closed my door and came in. There it stopped. I have a nagging feeling this is some sort of warning. Does anyone have any idea what anything like this can mean? Id appreciate all opinions. Thank you.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Do you live in this part of Texas?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
yes i do, close to corpus christi. what is that map? were so dry here, no rain for a while. were on a burn ban. no outside fires itll catch so quick.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by stonebutterfly

It's a Unisys weather map

weather.unisys.com...

Here's a video explaining it:

top topics

join