It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pakistan’s praise of China an angry message to U.S.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Pakistan’s praise of China an angry message to U.S.

“We did not invite Osama bin Laden to Pakistan,” Mr. Gilani said, repeating the phrase twice in his speech. He added: “Allegations of complicity or incompetence are absurd.”

Interesting speech made by the opposition leader here quoted below

Opposition leader Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan ridiculed the Prime Minister, saying his speech had been scripted by “foreign masters,” and describing the U.S.

saying his speech had been scripted by “foreign masters,”

So it seems that the stage and chess game set have been set up, for the next world war, and things could get worse.

If you ask me personal, the person the usa forces killed was an innocent Pakistan retried general, afterall the area in Abbottabad was a military establishment center.

The city is well-known throughout Pakistan for its pleasant weather, high-standard educational institutions and military establishments.

edit on 9-5-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
S&F this topic will make for interesting conversation.
Saying,"praise for china." Are you speaking of the foreign minstries that scripted his speech? I see bits and pieces, just trying to get the whole picture...
I am trying to keep myself as educated as possible on the topic of china. My cousin, who is like a sister to me, is in china. All of the turmoil going on around the world has definitely elevated my sense of concern right now.
edit on 5/9/2011 by TheRealTruth84 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
well, Pakistan has had to fight a lot of terrorism.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRealTruth84

little smoking rabbit dont be worried about china, was there last month , i felt safer there then i do in my own country!

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Any Fool Knows that they have been in Pakistan since day one. Sitting Pretty by the way in some ways.
At least until now. If that is what we are to believe.

Certain Factions of the Pakistanis have been playing us for CASH for years.

Check out who has been purchasing high end real estate in Dubai and elsewhere all this time.

The Afghanis have been doing the same. For instance, pay them on the side to give The United States/Nato
passage to build a road and allow right of passage. Then BAMM . Oops,You must pay us more.
These people not only flow with the prevailing wind, but have forked tongues as well.

I guess certain factions in our Government are Hellbent on following in the steps of the Soviets.
That is my fear. Along with the economic collapse that follows this history.

S&F
edit on 9-5-2011 by Wildmanimal because: Add in S&F

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Empty comments made by a political faction that has exactly 0 control of there own country. That would be like the head of the Montana National Guard denouncing France. Pointless rhetoric and completely meaningless.

Senior Generals run Pakistan and the civilian government is left to do the talking which amounts to conjecture within one country.... Pakistan, the rest of the world doesn't care.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Everyone knew OBL was in Pakistan, that was the first placed they said he would flee to. OBL was known well enough that he couldnt have stayed there that long without anyone knowing about.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaycen420
Everyone knew OBL was in Pakistan, that was the first placed they said he would flee to. OBL was known well enough that he couldnt have stayed there that long without anyone knowing about.

Of course he was, the entire world knew he was there on the upper level. Everyone allowed him to live there causing no harm until the time it was prosperous to eliminate him for the sole gain of propaganda. Usama was the ace in the sleeve of the U.S. government.

Make no mistake, it was a card to be played later.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

thats what i was thinking, what a coincidence that around election time as Obama's reputation was declining that he was able to get OBL. What a good PR stunt if you ask me

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRealTruth84
S&F this topic will make for interesting conversation.
Saying,"praise for china." Are you speaking of the foreign minstries that scripted his speech? I see bits and pieces, just trying to get the whole picture...
I am trying to keep myself as educated as possible on the topic of china. My cousin, who is like a sister to me, is in china. All of the turmoil going on around the world has definitely elevated my sense of concern right now.
edit on 5/9/2011 by TheRealTruth84 because: (no reason given)

Are you speaking of the foreign minstries that scripted his speech? I see bits and pieces, just trying to get the whole picture...

yea thats what the opposition leader has said in the article, he stated that minstries or prime minster speeches are all scripted by foreign outsiders, example (The speech is not in your own words, and dont even stand with your country etc.)

Much like the obama speeches, bush, bill Clinton speeches, they are all scripted.

edit on 9-5-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by questcequecest
reply to post by TheRealTruth84

little smoking rabbit dont be worried about china, was there last month , i felt safer there then i do in my own country!

ya china has a far better track record than the USA when it comes to making war tho I suspect a few folks in tibet might disagree stil volume wise the usa wins hands down for both war and occupation.

however my neighbour is from china and from what he's told me its far worst than the USA for citizens. They have no freedom no voice and no prayer of ever rising up. He says they rule with an iron fist.

new topics

top topics

join