It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Awsome Intro

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Hi There ATS i am sorayugiman. I have been on here for years just looking at information. I like to draw from different perspectives and make my own conclusions. I am honored to be apart of this wonderful site ( now im just sounding cheesy XD). I like to study the paranormal and im part of the up coming generation so hopefully i can fix some things.
I hope i will be welcomed and i shall be right here as i watch the world go to hell hehe.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Sorayugiman

Hi Sorayugiman, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sorayugiman
I hope i will be welcomed and i shall be right here as i watch the world go to hell hehe.

I'm right there with you watching things go crazy. But yes, welcome and glad you're here.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, Looking forward to having you contribute to this wonderful site. As the world goes to hell of course lol.

join