It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heres proof Global Warming ( Climate Change) is a FRAUD!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
reply to post by XRaDiiX

Obviously, I'm dealing with someone who's just not on the level.

My apologies.

Classic example of liberal strategy when they can't address the facts of an argument.

First say "experts" are on your side and then personally attack whoever disagrees with you.

Instead of arguing semantics an insulting the OP please explain why his data doesn't support his contention that the global warming hoax ins't a hoax?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by XRaDiiX

Your sources wouldn't pertain or be relevant we have not witnessed how quickly an Ice age can happen but when you take a look at the graphs clearly you can see the rate at which it takes to change which is 100's to 1000's of years to come into full effect and/or maximum glaciation.

So I should ignore all of the scientists and studies that say there is testable data that says an ice age can come about very suddenly, and put all my faith in the graphs here? Do you have some brilliant narrative to go along with your graphs? I'm sorry, but I think I'll go with National Geographic on this one. Don't get me wrong, your graphs are outstanding, as far as graphs go. It's just, I have a weakness for National Geographic.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by MindF

Thank you for your considerations and sincerity my friend i'm trying to inform people on the matter the best i can just producing the facts from the information i have found and trying to prove the scam and lie they have brainwashed us in schools and on T.V i never believed in Global warming when i was taught in school i always doubted it.

Seems to be that the large part of our climate change lies in Natural Processes and so far up to humanities present we have had little effect on the overall climate change of the Earth. But the Pollution is bad such as Nuclear and Polluting land and Oceans that is something we should be worried about.

Yes many will Attack me vehemently because they want to buy into the global warming swindle and such but i just ain't buying it when i examine the data and find otherwise. We'll have to see what lies in our future my friend.

May Humanity walk the path and Transcend and rise above all of this and we shall persists throughout the Universe. Peace.
Geocraft.com
Global Warming: The Chilling Persepective
edit on 10-5-2011 by XRaDiiX because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by XRaDiiX

It's a fraud, allright. What we call "Global Warming" is actually "Global Dimming," caused by intentional manipulation of the world's weather patterns, not to mention the intentional creation of holes in the atmosphere via HAARP / EISCAT facilities.

See link for correlating article.

www.infowars.com...

thetruthabout1111awakeningcode.blogspot.com...
edit on 10-5-2011 by Andelise because: insertion of source material

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by thinkingthing

I will Agree with you on this yes the change will be sudden but its caused by a catalyst of Different Variables and/or events we wouldn't notice that its happened until probably years after its started.

Its really arguing semantics i just mean't that for it to reach glacial maximum it takes hundreds to thousands of years. Glacial Maximum meaning the high point or when we begin to stay at a stable amount of Ice For 100,000 Or so years known as the Glacial Period which usually last 80,000-120,000 Years as shown in the graphs

I will Submit to this yes!!!!! Peace my friend i am awake all night we can discuss the annals of time!

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Andelise

Thank you Andelise for your contribution. I do follow Alex Jones some things he says are a bit too much for me but i believe many things he says do eventually come to be true in the years after.

I don't know if hes a paid government Dis-info or Fear Monger but i like to listen to Alex Jones i think he does have some really good points on many subjects. Thank you

For your contribution i Appreciate it will take a look

I found this part of the Article to be quite Interesting ...
www.infowars.com...

Stevens said many different types of aircraft are spreading the aerosol as part of Project Cloverleaf.

"I think you have the whole range. I think you have some aircraft that have clean fuel. I think you have some aircraft that have some additive within the fuel to create additional cloud cover," Stevens said. "And then you have the black ops planes, and that is all they do. There is the regular condensation trail, and then everything else is for the delivery of aerosols.

" Patrick Minnus, a senior research scientist at NASA's Langley Research Center, said that contrails currently account for roughly 3 percent of the cloud cover over the U.S.

On the Matter of HAARP and Project Blue Beam I haven't Studied too much into them to be able to make a logical reply about them but will look into them and am extremely interested in what secret stuff the U.S is doing with HAARP. Maybe they can use it to stop us from going into Next Ice Age who knows...

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I feel the earth is moving into a area of space that is causing an internal/core warming and that is whats causing the ice shelves to be deteriorating at such an alarming rate.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Lurkerlisa

Yes that could possibly be one of the many many Variables that we can say causes the Periods of Glaciation and Inter-Glacial Periods. There are probably so many Variables that cause it to come into effect like. The Sun, the Core Warming, The Ocean Currents, the Consistency of the Atmosphere, The Heating of Earth and/or its Core from moving through a more gaseous part of space... hrm interesting !

I myself think the reasons for the previous ice ages are because of a change in Ocean currents when all the Fresh water from the Ice caps is dumped into the oceans/Seas and causes significant global change in weather patterns. But thats just me I don't know for sure what causes it so many Variables makes your head hurt..

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
How does one prove if not a astronomical wizard that the whole solar system is heating up, not just our planet...

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by SelfSustainedLoner

Well to be honest its hard to prove this because the Data we have from the Vostok Ice Cores take into account the Data from the Temperature of the Earth at the various different times through our recent 1-10 million year past.

There are so many Variables that effect the temperature on our planet not just the emissions from our sun particles from space and the heating of our planet from the core also play into this and many many many other infinite Variables we will have to take into account.

Perhaps we need to take a look planets like Mars where more of the heating and/or cooling relies so heavily on the Sun unlike Earth where there is just so many Variables such as Ocean currents and Core heating etc and others i listed above.

If we could get Ice Core Samples from Mars this may shed more light on such... Matters.

But we haven't yet >< As far as i know we haven't taken Really Deep Ice Core Samples like they the Russians did with the Vostok Ice Cores.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by thinkingthing

I was thinking Perhaps maybe a Geological Event Like a massive Volcano Eruption that could happen Like Clock-Work Every 100,000-150,000 years could maybe start the Ice Ages. I do think it also could just be the melting of Ice Caps which cause the Huge Change in Ocean Currents as well. Do you have any other ideas or would like to expound on such ? Just thought of this Randomly.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Lurkerlisa

Yes and also if or when the Ice Shelves Deteriorate this may throw us back into the clutches of another Ice-Age for 100,000 Years lets hope this doesn't happen it would be scary

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/17b2c682abaf.gif[/atsimg]

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Here's proof that it is NOT (a fraud)

Keep swinging, though.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by XRaDiiX

You would have to be an idiot to make such claims. Climate change has been happening right in front of us (man made or not)

Freaking North Pole doesn't even have ice anymore.

You can look all around, whether it is the warming of the oceans or the dissolving of the Ozone layer and see some bad stuff is going on.

Is it man made? There is a lot of proof.

Is it a natural cycle? There is possibility of this as well.

Either way, it is happening and I can promise that man is not helping the situation.

My 2 cents.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I agree with the OP,

i have argued for many years that although we shouldnt pollute the earth because there is no need now we understand how to deal with lots of the waste we create we are in a cycle which has been scientifically proven to occur on earth.

i beleve we may have caused this process to speed up by a few hundered years, maybe even a few thousand years, but in terms of how long the earth has existed and this process has occured it is a very small increase.

imho i beleve that it is a very self important mentality that the human race has (and suffers from) to beleve the heating up of earth and the change in climate has been SIGNIFICANTLY caused by us, before Al Gore even spoke about climate change there was talk in my early science classes of an impedning ice age in the next few hundered (few thousand) years as the earth has these heating up and cooling down periods.

i seem to recall (will have to reasearch to provide links) that some scientists have looked at core samples and said before one of the ice ages there was a major heating of the earth, i dont claim to know everything about this subject and i have only put my thoughts based on evidence i have been shown but...

could we not just be entering a super heating cycle again?
edit on 10-5-2011 by GonzoSinister because: had put in should pollute the earth instead of shouldnt

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by SquirrelNutz

Then why tax and gain for profit to validate it and save the world...........?

Do we tax Heroin and Crack to validate and save the world............? we have a friggin war on it.

So make it all outlawed and put anyone guilty in jail.

All though we do pollute the entire planet with for profit proven deadly toxins such as dioxins and carcinogens though...

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by XRaDiiX

Global warming is a lie to further profit the needs of Energy/Oil companies.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Opspeculate

i dont fully beleve that though,
i have always found it strange that alot of heroin is able to escape afghanistan with all the troops the allied forces have there,

we may not legally tax for the drugs, but its quite well documented that the moving of drugs has been aided by western governments where they are making money (an almost illegal tax) to allow it to find its way into various contries.

black ops money etc.
if there was a real war on drugs it would be alot harder to get it into a country.
take uk for example, millions of pounds worth of heroin or coc aine goes through the country in a year, its an island, its not like its driven there, in theory you could completely prevent getting there if you made enough effort.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by GonzoSinister

i have always found it strange that alot of heroin is able to escape afghanistan with all the troops the allied forces have there,

ACtually the rate of export, and purity, has drastically increased since the occupation. There are plenty of photos showing US troops walking through harvest ready poppy fields and related product.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by XRaDiiX

Great research for all the stats and graphs,I live in london England and you don't need to show me stats and graphs to prove global warming is a load of cobblers.If it use to snow when I was younger that's a big if everyone was out as it was so rare but the last 3 years we've had so much snow over Christmas and January my 3 and 5 year old kids had enough of it.Surely that ain't ment to happen if it's getting warmer.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join