It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heres proof Global Warming ( Climate Change) is a FRAUD!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Maybe showing these two graphs together might also help you see the natural process and or Cycle Of Earth Inter-Glacial periods over the last million years.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8d9efa210411.gif[/atsimg]
This one Reversed so its easier to Compare To Above.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/747a2df85958.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5f7b8d716878.gif[/atsimg]

See the Correlation Less Average Temperature= More Ice I'm trying to show you the raw Data from the Vostok Ice Cores. Look at it We have been warming its called an Inter-Glacial Period we have been warming since 10,000+ years ago way before the Industrial Revolution

I will have fun arguing with people when they think we are the main cause of global warming and/or climate change

My view on the matter is that its mostly a naturally occurring process so far.

Earths Natural Process dwarfs our meager output

Of the 186 billion tons of carbon from CO2 that enter earth's atmosphere each year from all sources, only 6 billion tons are from human activity. Approximately 90 billion tons come from biologic activity in earth's oceans and another 90 billion tons from such sources as volcanoes and decaying land plants.

edit on 9-5-2011 by XRaDiiX because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

Because clearly you don't understand simple Logic the amount of change and or cause and effect that humans have on the climate is minimal and meager do you not understand care to take a look at the above post it may help clarify.

As to links to sensationalist claims i will try and find some there are many.

Curious did you just wake up from a coma because they have been making these sensationalist claims for years..
And i never said that PHD peer-reviewed scientist made sensationalist claims don't put words in my mouth

I might bite.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by XRaDiiX

Found a link i will find some more links as soon as i can

Study Says humans major cause for Rising Seas.

This ones a good one XD
Snowpocalypse seen from Space

Record Breaking Cold Reminescent Of 1970's

Climate Gate Fraud

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
anyone that believed in global warming in the first place is a idiot.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by WanderingThe3rd

Thank you i appreciate it. If you take a look at the link that will send you to Geo-Craft there is some real interesting data take a look at the first post on page two it will help Clarify why Global Warming and/or Climate Change is a Fraud and Crap...

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
but in all serious what is going to happen once we reach our peak, there will be a drop in temperature, extreme drop considering, and alot of that water that originally melted, will turn back into ice

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by WanderingThe3rd

Yes and bad changes will happen to the Earth if or When the Ice age comes back... Lets just hope it doesn't but the evidence says it will if you look at the cycle in the graphs.... and all the evidence of how much Earths Natural Cycle Affects the Climate.

Its actually sorta scary what would happen but the process is shown to be gradual over 100's to 1000's of years for the climate to change dramatically so it won't exactly be a rapid change. Like all the doom-sayers say but when it comes it will probably be a bit devastating to us. If it does come that is.
Lets hope not..

Just the Graph makes it seem like its coming for sure the Cycle is Clear.... (Check 1st post on 2nd page to see the clear Graph and cycle Of Inter-Glacial Periods)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5191288c1061.gif[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/17b2c682abaf.gif[/atsimg]

This last map that shows the vast deserts and Glacier Covering the Continents and/or Oceans does not accurately show the exposed land mass from the huge reduction in Sea level i will post the land mass from Glacial Maximum just let me find the map

Here we Go

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ea66dc5f75c8.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/002e627b324f.png[/atsimg]

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by XRaDiiX

I will have fun arguing with people when they think we are the main cause of global warming and/or climate change

No one is arguing that we are the only cause for the climate to change on the planet Earth, however most Climate Change research focuses on warming that cannot be attributed to the natural but can be attributed to the human race's activity. If you seriously don't think that climatologists pay attention to natural cycles and correct for them than you are sadly misinformed.

And i never said that PHD peer-reviewed scientist made sensationalist claims don't put words in my mouth

But you did say that scientists were making sensationalist claims, I have yet to see any evidence of that, a PhD or some research to back up their claims would just be icing on the cake. I've seen plenty of online articles and news media making wild claims but I have yet to see a serious climate scientist make a sensationalist claim that we're all going to be doomed thanks to Global Warming.

edit on 9-5-2011 by Titen-Sxull because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Then you've been in a coma for dozen years or so because they have been making these doom and gloom claims all over the scientific websites in studies for many many years. I'm feel sorry for you because you clearly do not read many scientific articles i read them daily and have been blasted with this propaganda for years.

I've been reading scientific articles for over 10 years and have enjoyed reading them i am interested in much of it.

OH Btw see links above only have 2 links up so far sort of busy but yeah check them Seems you missed them...

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Some Interesting Information about the Mediterranean Seas Creation
Mediterreanean Flooded by atlantic in Massive FLOOD

I would really like to post this article i found it interesting also this point the author and/or scientist makes

www.livescience.com...
Big Freeze could Plunge Earth Into Ice Age

"People assume that we're political, that we're either pro-global-warming or anti-global-warming, when it's really neither," Patterson added. "Our goal is just to understand climate."

See this is what i want to clarify we are just understanding the climate for the most part. The Human Effect is minimal as i have show and proven with the evidence i have shown you with and the Vostok Ice cores and/or scientific data showing humans cumulative yearly release of C02

Its just us understanding the Climate Global Warming Climate Change its all a lie Its for the most part an understanding of the Climate changing due to the Earths natural Process. So far Humans affect has been minimal

Other than the pollution now that we can do without say no to Nuclear Plants and we need to do more about Pollution but C02 isn't really part of the problem Ignorant people are and their delusions about Climate.

Oh Yeah i'm sure you've heard of Cap and Trade or is that one of my silly delusions that you say i claimed from PHD scientists in peer- reviewed Journals.. Because they were actually trying to implement it.

And now recently i heard of them trying to implement a driving tax hrmm..... Think about it. Reality wake up
Orwellian Carbon Tax For Drivers Link To article

Also I have heard Rumors but not sure of Articles Purported Claims that Obama administration seeks to tax Drivers for Driving now.
Obama Administration wants to tax Drivers per mile

edit on 10-5-2011 by XRaDiiX because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
www.usatoday.com...

Dinosaur remains have been found on every continent on Earth, including Antarctica.
en.wikipedia.org...

whilst i think it is always a good idea to look after the planet and stop polluting it and destroying it, i do often wonder what caused the warmer climate during the dinosaur period. it seems to me the earth has been a lot warming in the past than it is now or is predicted to be anytime soon. i am pretty certain it was not just dinosaur farts that caused the warm climate back then surely.

The world climate was much more tropical - warm and humid.
www.explorit.org...

As with many parts of the world, over the last century the United Kingdom has reported a warming trend in temperature's. While some of this may be due to a recovery from the cooler period of climate mid 20th century (particularly the 1960s) the last 20 years has nonetheless seen an unprecendented level of warm weather. This rise in temperature's is illustrated by the most recent dataset
en.wikipedia.org...

who knows there are plenty of instances of warmer periods and cooler and even acknowledgement of it.
all i know is we need to look after the earth, because it is sensible. regardless of warming natural or otherwise.
it does not seem to far out there to think that the earth was warm/humid and then went into a ice age and is now coming back out of it to warm/humid and then proberbly back to ice age. seems like a cycle to me.
and i do not trust we are told the truth, so my position is, look after the planet : yes. man made global warming: who cares we need to look after the planet anyway because it is sensible.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by lifeform11

Perhaps not the planet is not as sensitive as you think it is please read the information and the posts in the thread leading up to now i have posted many things about how durable the climate is and how meager human contribution is compared to the C02 Production of the Naturally Occurring Processes of the Earth.

Let me Clarify.

Of the 186 billion tons of carbon from CO2 that enter earth's atmosphere each year from all sources, only 6 billion tons are from human activity. Approximately 90 billion tons come from biologic activity in earth's oceans and another 90 billion tons from such sources as volcanoes and decaying land plants.

Yes i like your point on Dinosaurs existing on Every Continent I have read once that Antartica used to be one Big Jungle And that it was a tropical Climate. Our Earth has gone through various Climate Changes and life has survived although many forms of life has become extinct even us Humans have survived in Our Caveman Era through the Ice Age etc....

Interesting post i like it
Thankyou for Contributing to the Thread

Yes i believe we must look after our planet in terms of pollution (C02 is not the problem it was way higher even in Earths past many times much higher than it is now)

At 380 parts per million CO2 is a minor constituent of earth's atmosphere-- less than 4/100ths of 1% of all gases present. Compared to former geologic times, earth's current atmosphere is CO2- impoverished

We need to shut down the nuclear plants and stop polluting the oceans as much as we can the oceans are quite durable so i'd say its more important to stop polluting on land first... Where we live.

I agree with many of your points i thank you again for contributing peace.!

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by XRaDiiX

If you really think you've "proven" that humans have a minimal affect on climate than why not get you research peer reviewed and published? What are you doing here on ATS if you've disproved widely accepted science with a few years worth of looking at headlines on the subject of Climate Change? Why aren't you claiming your Nobel prize? Not to mention the millions of dollars you'd get from corporations for giving them an excuse to pump more pollutants into the atmosphere.

What you've done is provided a handful of graphs and then provided your interpretation of them to people who are not climate scientists and therefore cannot properly discern a conclusion from the graphs. Robbing numbers out of context to fit your agenda is something people often accuse the scientific community of when it comes to Climate Change, yet here you are.

And now recently i heard of them trying to implement a driving tax hrmm..... Think about it.

One of the primary past-times of government is to tax things. They tax nearly everything regardless. Simply because some politicians want to use Climate Change to squeeze more money out of the people is no reason to disregard the scientific consensus on the subject.

As for the links you've posted to articles, most are written by journalists, not scientists... which is precisely my point. Simply because many media outlets do a poor job of reporting climate science does not mean the scientists themselves are making wild sensationalist claims that aren't backed by their own scientific findings.

edit on 10-5-2011 by Titen-Sxull because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   

I'm showing you the evidence of other hard-working Scientist. I'm not a registered Scientist with a PHD or the sort.

I have brought forward the Evidence and Such Collected by other Scientists and collaborated the Information to attempt to disprove the sensationalist claims of the MSM and governments that have championed their cause for Enforcing Cap and Trade and Orwellian Taxes and Constraints against society such as driving tax and Cap and Trade. Why don't you care to do some research on the matter. Also Check Climate Gate.

I'm simply providing the evidence for you to make your discernment and if you ignore the evidence then i guess you ignore science.

As for the links you've posted to articles, most are written by journalists, not scientists... which is precisely my point. Simply because many media outlets do a poor job of reporting climate science does not mean the scientists themselves are making wild sensationalist claims that aren't backed by their own scientific findings.

Funny you say this the articles are written by journalist yes but they are collaborating with the scientist to publish these articles; most of them. Very Few of them are contrived of a journalists sole views on the matter.

P.S maybe you should examine these graph(s) a little closer. You might find it interesting..

One of the primary past-times of government is to tax things. They tax nearly everything regardless. Simply because some politicians want to use Climate Change to squeeze more money out of the people is no reason to disregard the scientific consensus on the subject.

Again your making wild Claims; Many of the scientist who are championing this movement are the reason the government and many are trying to push this Cap AND TRADE and Driving Tax Agenda. You might need to think about things before you post. Because you just contradicted yourself.

The Scientists are Colluding with the Government To Do this its not solely the politicians.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by XRaDiiX

we have been warming since 10,000+ years ago way before the Industrial Revolution

Yes, when coming out of an ice age, the climate tends to warm.

Approximately 90 billion tons come from biologic activity in earth's oceans and another 90 billion tons from such sources as volcanoes and decaying land plants.

The ocean absorbs carbon dioxide from the atmosphere. The more it absorbs, the more concentrated it becomes in the ocean. A carbon atom will stick around for 500 years. These concentrations lead to "ocean acidification." Ocean acidification leads to a lack of oxygen. A lack of oxygen leads to "dead zones." Dead zones lead to dead fish.

So, question - The C02 released from major fish kills (that resulted from a lack of oxygen that resulted from higher concentrations of C02 in the water that resulted from increased amounts of C02 in the atmosphere) is that included in the numbers for "biologic activity in earth's oceans" or in the numbers for human activity? I mean, yes, it is "biologic activity in earth's oceans" but it was also caused by the extra C02 in the atmosphere. The extra C02 in the atmosphere was caused by human activity.

Another question - How is deforestation factored in? If the "decaying land plants" are attributable to human activity, are they still counted as "decaying land plants" or are they counted as human activity? When we cut and burn down forest, not only do we release C02 in to the atmosphere, we destroy a significant source of oxygen.

And another question - The C02 that's released from thawing permafrost is largely attributed to global warming. You know, because "warming" is why ice melts. Then the trapped carbon dioxide is released. Now the thawing permafrost is in this viscous cycle of warming, melting, releasing C02, leading to more warming and melting and so on. Yes, nature is running away with it. But if human activity started it, shouldn't human activity be responsible for it?

Just because Al Gore was wrong about stuff or had some political agenda, a lot of solid empirical data remains. Perhaps he hijacked the science for his cause. But we don't need to throw the baby out with the bathwater, do we? Messing with Earth's balance was a huge gamble. We lost.

At this point, the causes are starting to matter less and less. It's time to focus on coping with the fallout. I just know that over-consumption, waste, and greed isn't a way to make a society or biosphere flourish. It shouldn't be a part of political bickering. It's common sense.

"Dead Zone" Article

"The Ocean Carbon Cycle" Article

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by thinkingthing
reply to post by XRaDiiX

we have been warming since 10,000+ years ago way before the Industrial Revolution

Yes, when coming out of an ice age, the climate tends to warm.

Yes i know this but whats your point lol? Its called an Inter-Glacial Period. You should really read my posts throughout the thread as well.

Counter to your C02 Information about Dead-Zones and killing off Fish. Yes sea life has gone on living still even though C02 was much higher in the past. De-bunked... whats your point?

At 380 parts per million CO2 is a minor constituent of earth's atmosphere-- less than 4/100ths of 1% of all gases present. Compared to former geologic times, earth's current atmosphere is CO2- impoverished

Total human contributions to greenhouse gases account for only about 0.28% of the "greenhouse effect" (Figure 2). Anthropogenic (man-made) carbon dioxide (CO2) comprises about 0.117% of this total, and man-made sources of other gases ( methane, nitrous oxide (NOX), other misc. gases) contributes another 0.163% .

Approximately 99.72% of the "greenhouse effect" is due to natural causes -- mostly water vapor and traces of other gases, which we can do nothing at all about. Eliminating human activity altogether would have little impact on climate change.

Global Warming: A Chilling Perspective

CO2 in our atmosphere has been increasing steadily for the last 18,000 years-- long before humans invented smokestacks ( Figure 1). Unless you count campfires and intestinal gas, man played no role in the pre-industrial increases.

As illustrated in this chart of Ice Core data from the Soviet Station Vostok in Antarctica, CO2 concentrations in earth's atmosphere move with temperature. Both temperatures and CO2 have been on the increase for 18,000 years. Interestingly, CO2 lags an average of about 800 years behind the temperature changes-- confirming that CO2 is not a primary driver of the temperature changes (9).

Incidentally, earth's temperature and CO2 levels today have reached levels similar to a previous interglacial cycle of 120,000 - 140,000 years ago. From beginning to end this cycle lasted about 20,000 years. This is known as the Eemian Interglacial Period and the earth returned to a full-fledged ice age immediately afterward.

Let me help Clarify and inform you on the matter of C02

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0893133fa50a.gif[/atsimg]

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by XRaDiiX

Its actually sorta scary what would happen but the process is shown to be gradual over 100's to 1000's of years for the climate to change dramatically so it won't exactly be a rapid change.

Actually, there have been many studies that say otherwise. It can happen within a matter of months. I'll list one source but a quick google search should bring up plenty of material.
Article

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by thinkingthing

Your sources wouldn't pertain or be relevant we have not witnessed how quickly an Ice age can happen but when you take a look at the graphs clearly you can see the rate at which it takes to change which is 100's to 1000's of years to come into full effect and/or maximum glaciation.

I'm talking about the product of the glaciation coming not the initial catalyst of what causes it.

Of course i know that the change will happen and we probably won't notice it until a few years or hundreds after it has taken place....

See if the change took place instantly as you says it does it would show the temperature and or Ice Melting in these graphs to almost be a straight line up these 1000's of years these graphs so yes obviously Instant Ice Ages don't happen but the tipping point in the cycle is clear you can see in the graph when it starts to change sometimes it doesn't stop thats whats scary!.

Lets just hope we don't go into another Ice Age. We can Agree on that...

More land is a plus i guess eh ! lol[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ea66dc5f75c8.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/002e627b324f.png[/atsimg]

Climate on the other hand not so nice >< XD

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/17b2c682abaf.gif[/atsimg]

Climate when its Nice And pretty and i hope it stays this way ( Lets hope Ice Age doesn't Happen) But the Data shows it might ><

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5191288c1061.gif[/atsimg]

Examine it Carefully Also Check out Geo-Craft its a treasure Trove of great information.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5f7b8d716878.gif[/atsimg]

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by XRaDiiX

Counter to your C02 Information about Dead-Zones and killing off Fish. Yes sea life has gone on living still even though C02 was much higher in the past. De-bunked... whats your point?

Counter? Obviously, you're more interested in arguing than learning. I don't even disagree with everything you've said. Anyway, yes, you obviously missed my point. The C02 that is coming from "natural" sources, are coming faster and harder because of human activity.

About your source - What are they basing the numbers on? How do they differentiate between natural and man-made? Who released these statistics? These numbers are easy to finagle. Do you have a more reputable source?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by thinkingthing

Well arguing is the point of the science isn't it we are trying to disprove/prove certain points i probably do agree with you on many things i'm just brining forward information from Hard working Scientists and the Vostok Ice Cores which most scientists actually use for their projects data and research.

Its very nice to have someone to argue with. Care to take a look at the above post i made its very informative and i think you like some of the points i have brought forward and want to discuss

On this though the Carbon Data is from the Vostok Ice Cores what other source Could you want the Data from....

This is the holy grail of Data for the past climate in recent times.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join