It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heres proof Global Warming ( Climate Change) is a FRAUD!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   

NASA Scientist Helps Teens Sue Government over Climate Change

This is it Folks finally many people are waking up to the global warming fraud of Al Gore. Its funny also how they changed it from global warming to Climate Change around the time of the Climate Gate scandal.

To learn more about why global warming and/or climate change is a fraud and can not be possibly be blamed on Human Activity Alone see here

All interesting in educating yourself about the previous temperatures of Earth over the past few hundred thousand to million(s) of years please see here this is a very good site to read up on some chilling facts on Global Warming Fraud (Climate Change)
Global Warming: A Chilling Perspsective

Of the 186 billion tons of carbon from CO2 that enter earth's atmosphere each year from all sources, only 6 billion tons are from human activity. Approximately 90 billion tons come from biologic activity in earth's oceans and another 90 billion tons from such sources as volcanoes and decaying land plants.

At 380 parts per million CO2 is a minor constituent of earth's atmosphere-- less than 4/100ths of 1% of all gases present. Compared to former geologic times, earth's current atmosphere is CO2- impoverished.

CO2 is odorless, colorless, and tasteless. Plants absorb CO2 and emit oxygen as a waste product. Humans and animals breathe oxygen and emit CO2 as a waste product. Carbon dioxide is a nutrient, not a pollutant, and all life-- plants and animals alike-- benefit from more of it. All life on earth is carbon-based and CO2 is an essential ingredient. When plant-growers want to stimulate plant growth, they introduce more carbon dioxide.

O2 that goes into the atmosphere does not stay there but is continually recycled by terrestrial plant life and earth's oceans-- the great retirement home for most terrestrial carbon dioxide.

Graphs

Over the past 750,000 years of Earth's history, Ice Ages have occurred at regular intervals, of approximately 100,000 years each.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5f7b8d716878.gif[/atsimg]

Based on historical air temperatures inferred from ice core analyses from the Antarctic Vostok station in 1987, relative to the average global temperature in 1900 it has been determined that from 160,000 years ago until about 18,000 years ago Earth temperatures were on average about 3° C cooler than today.

Except for two relatively brief interglacial episodes, one peaking about 125,000 years ago (Eemian Interglacial), and the other beginning about 18,000 years ago (Present Interglacial), the Earth has been under siege of ice for the last 160,000 years.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e6cf8874836d.gif[/atsimg]

Before "global warming" started 18,000 years ago most of the earth was a frozen and arid wasteland. Over half of earth 's surface was covered by glaciers or extreme desert. Forests were rare. Not a very fun place to live.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/17b2c682abaf.gif[/atsimg]

"Global warming" over the last 15,000 years has changed our world from an ice box to a garden. Today extreme deserts and glaciers have largely given way to grasslands, woodlands, and forests.
Wish it could last forever, but . . . .

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5191288c1061.gif[/atsimg]

As illustrated in this final graph, over the past 800,000 years the Earth has undergone major swings in warming and cooling at approximately 100,000 year intervals, interrupted by minor warming cycles at shorter intervals. This represents periods of glacial expansion, separated by distinct but relatively short-lived periods of glacial retreat.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8d9efa210411.gif[/atsimg]

edit on 9-5-2011 by XRaDiiX because: (no reason given)

Mod Edit: New External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.
edit on 18/5/2011 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   

This is it Folks finally many people are waking up to the global warming fraud of Al Gore

Yes, the science of climate change is solely based on Al Gore...is that a joke?

Its funny also how they changed it from global warming to Climate Change around the time of the Climate Gate scandal.

It's funny how you're wrong, it's been used for decades. What's in a Name? Global Warming vs. Climate Change

Within scientific journals, this is still how the two terms are used. Global warming refers to surface temperature increases, while climate change includes global warming and everything else that increasing greenhouse gas amounts will affect.

Its first use was in a 1975 Science article by geochemist Wallace Broecker of Columbia University's Lamont-Doherty Geological Observatory: "Climatic Change: Are We on the Brink of a Pronounced Global Warming?"1

To learn more about why global warming and/or climate change is a fraud and can not be possibly be blamed on human activity alone see here

And please see here and here for why you're wrong.

I awaityour retraction of the claim that "Its funny also how they changed it from global warming to Climate Change around the time of the Climate Gate scandal".

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Whyhi

They mostly labelled it global warming until climate Gate than they changed their mind when people realised they couldn't buy their bull crap anymore. Climate Gate look it up Also take a look at my links above.

The Truth hurts doesn't it; it insults your intelligence and you can't stand to accept it. The Truth will set you free my friend.

"All truth passes through three stages. First it is ridiculed. Second it is violently opposed. Third it is accepted as being self-evident".- Arthur Schopenhauer

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by XRaDiiX

They mostly labelled it global warming until climate Gate than they changed their mind when people realised they couldn't buy their bull crap anymore

No they didn't, it's been used for decades, you just won't admit that you're wrong and just moved the goalposts. Who is "they" anyways? Climatologists? Has EVERY climatologist been paid off by some nefarious NWO? Is that why they virtually all know it's real?

And again, for clarity:

Global warming refers to surface temperature increases, while climate change includes global warming and everything else that increasing greenhouse gas amounts will affect.

All truth passes through three stages. First it is ridiculed. Second it is violently opposed. Third it is accepted as being self-evident

Saying climate change is a fraud isn't a truth, ironically enough, it's a fraud...go fire.
edit on 9-5-2011 by Whyhi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Whyhi

Why don't you check out the information i have provided before you vehemently attack any statements i proclaim.
You show how childish your claims are but you do not even bother to read the thread first you simply attack over a statement that i have proven to be fraudulent by showing you the evidence from the vostok Ice Cores. Look up the evidence i have produced for you.

Then come to your own discernment instead of lashing out in childish attacks

+5 more 
posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Whyhi

It's funny how you're wrong, it's been used for decades. What's in a Name? Global Warming vs. Climate Change

Who gives a damn what it's called now or thirty years ago (when it was "global cooling")

Anthropogenic Global Warming is a scam by ANY name.

The science is there and you know it; you're just another "denier."

jw

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
No intelligent individual would speak of climate change as being entirely of anthropogenic origin.

Scientists certainly don't.
edit on 9-5-2011 by unityemissions because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by jdub297

Yes i agree with you whole-Heartedly I have no idea why he's arguing about the semantics about what their fraud is called. We must come to our own discernment based on the facts and evidence i have presented.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

But many scientists do imply that Global warming is largely caused by human Activity (Anthropogenic) In Origin because their masters are the ones who have their pay check at the end of the week.

See what i'm insinuating

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by XRaDiiX

You're changing stances, now. Originally you say:

To learn more about why global warming and/or climate change is a fraud and can not be possibly be blamed on Human Activity Alone

Big difference.

Even the scientists continue to debate to what extent we're impacting the climate. Any bit over a slight amount carries such an unfathomable, yet likely catastrophic consequence, that it would be an enormous evil to not be wise and tread cautiously, once we're aware of the situation at hand. We're aware.

It's not just a fraud.

edit on 9-5-2011 by unityemissions because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   

No you're clearly taking me out of context check here and read the thread before making rash statements.

Of the 186 billion tons of carbon from CO2 that enter earth's atmosphere each year from all sources, only 6 billion tons are from human activity. Approximately 90 billion tons come from biologic activity in earth's oceans and another 90 billion tons from such sources as volcanoes and decaying land plants.

Care to read the Entire thread and check the site i linked before implying things please examine the evidence provided...

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by XRaDiiX

I'm not taking you out of context. You're not going to fool me there, buddy.

Listen, I've reasoned through this before. The position that AGW is a fraud is incredibly idiotic.

The VAST MAJORITY of leading scientists, especially climatologists know that it's real.

You go off and cherry pick some bits that seem to indicate otherwise.

It's intellectually dishonest.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Yes but your talking semantics these scientist claim that Anthropogenic Global warming is the main cause of the Global Climate Change (Global Warming). So no you're wrong your just arguing semantics.

Never did i say that Humans have no Effect on the Environment i said it is dwarfed and extremely minute compared to the natural processes of the Earth.

Try reading the Thread before making rash comments.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by XRaDiiX

Obviously, I'm dealing with someone who's just not on the level.

My apologies.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Never did i say that Humans have no Effect on the Environment i said it is dwarfed and extremely minute compared to the natural processes of the Earth.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by XRaDiiX

I'm not a scientist but it doesn't take a scientist to realize that pumping massive amounts of pollutants into the environment, especially the atmosphere, will affect the climate to some extent. Now from what I understand the extent to which we've messed up the Climate is still being debated, what is not being debated in scientific circles is that we are doing damage. To my knowledge no climatologist studying Climate Change defers to Al Gore as some kind of expert, he simply gets some credit for bringing global warming to the forefront of people's minds.

Regardless of how much damage we've done to the environment we should still do our best to stop Climate Change by ceasing to pollute as much as we do, if not for the well being of future generations of humans than because it's the morally right thing to do for the entire planet and every living thing on it.
edit on 9-5-2011 by Titen-Sxull because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

As i've stated before read the thread and or Take a look at the evidence presented in the link before coming to rash discernments.

Climate change is a natural Process of the Earth we are effecting it to a certain extent but it is very minute do you care to read the thread and expound on your argument? I can here you go

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8d9efa210411.gif[/atsimg]

Notice how the Earth was heating up 10,000+ years ago before we had the industrial revolution.

Do you gather my meaning Please look at the thread and come to your own conclusions before adding meaningless rhetoric! The same i have heard from many deniers that Climate Change is mostly a normal process.

Maybe i can add some clarity

At 380 parts per million CO2 is a minor constituent of earth's atmosphere-- less than 4/100ths of 1% of all gases present. Compared to former geologic times, earth's current atmosphere is CO2- impoverished.

CO2 is odorless, colorless, and tasteless. Plants absorb CO2 and emit oxygen as a waste product. Humans and animals breathe oxygen and emit CO2 as a waste product. Carbon dioxide is a nutrient, not a pollutant, and all life-- plants and animals alike-- benefit from more of it. All life on earth is carbon-based and CO2 is an essential ingredient. When plant-growers want to stimulate plant growth, they introduce more carbon dioxide.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by XRaDiiX

Well you've apparently just admitted it's NOT a fraud. You just said that we have an affect on the Climate to an extent. That is precisely the extent that concerns Climate Change. Climate Scientists are well aware of the natural cycles of Earth's climate, any additional warming that cannot be attributed to natural causes is the "extent" to which we humans are affecting the Climate.

So I recommend changing the title of the thread, it's misleading.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

Its not misleading take a look at the data presented in the thread before coming to conclusions. Many scientist who are under the guise of Global Warming and/or Climate change make sensationalist claims about many things that are doom and gloom scenarios for all life on Earth and the evidence i'm bringing forward to you clearly debunks this claim they are fear mongers and so are you if you confide in their silly doctrine.

Keep your eyes shut believe in what they tell you its the easiest way out i guess for most close-minded.... blank....

Maybe i should post it again to clarify if you can read Can you please check the link !

Global Warming: A Chilling Perspsective

Its where the Information is from the Vostok Ice Cores.

I'll make it clearer for everyone reading
[Size=4]At 380 parts per million CO2 is a minor constituent of earth's atmosphere-- less than 4/100ths of 1% of all gases present. Compared to former geologic times, earth's current atmosphere is CO2- impoverished.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by XRaDiiX

I'm sorry was it not you who just gone done admitting that humans ARE having an effect on the climate? And climate DOES affect life on this planet, if it changes too rapidly, thanks to us exacerbating the situation with pollution, it COULD cause serious problems with the way the world works. One thing is for sure it will have an adverse affect rather than a positive one if it keeps getting warmer. Also, please post some evidence that scientists are making sensationalist claims, I want to see PhDs screaming that the sky will fall, because as of yet the only sensationalist claims I've seen come from the media misinterpreting the science. I could be wrong though, please post some peer reviewed scientists making claims that are not backed up by their own research.

You admitted that Climate Change isn't a fraud so the title is misleading. How can you agree that humans are having an effect on the climate but claim that a title declaring global warming as a fraud is not misleading?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join