It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prediction Method with Interesting Results for 2011 (Thus Far)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I have been following the Timewave Zero thread for a long time which includes a theory that the events/consciousness of the past resonate in the future and do so with higher and higher frequency. Anyway, I started wondering about the mechanism behind how such a resonance could happen and then I got caught up in a different thread about the planetary alignment which happened over the previous weekend and the idea struck me.

I admit this isn't well thought out but the results of the experiment I cannot ignore. The basic principle was to calculate the last date range each planet was in its current position(s) for 2011. The calculated date ranges are older the farther the planet is from the sun. The other assumption was that if the planets did have an influence was that the larger the volume of the planet the more significant its influence. I realize astrology is derived from a similar idea except it is more interested (in my basic knowledge) with the positions of the planets relative to each other, and the person's natal chart but my knowledge is not deep in this.

I simplified it greatly and unless I got lucky the results I think speak for themselves.

Here is what I found and I have bolded events which have resonated this year (as of May):

Pluto - Nov. 26th 1762 - Nov. 25th 1763 - As the smallest 'planetoid' its influence/resonance would be the least. There isn't too much that I found for this date range, the French and Indian War came to an end, France ceded Canada to Britain, there was a large earthquake in Hungary, and there were slave uprisings in Guyana and Bengal as well as the start of a "Holy War" led by Pontiac against the British.

Neptune - Mar. 19th 1846 - Mar. 18th 1847 - Neptune has the volume of 57 Earths. In this range of dates the Mexican-American war started, a revolution in Portugal was crushed, the Northern border with Canada was established, a civil war started in Spain, and there was a Cholera outbreak in England as well as the Great Famine continuing in Ireland.

Uranus - Sep. 4th 1926 - Sep. 3rd 1927 - Uranus has the volume of 64 Earths. Quite a lot happened in this date range. The Great Miami Hurricane, gang violence (e.g. Al Capone), there was a massive hailstorm in France, one of Vesuvius' lesser eruptions, anarchist protests and martial law in the UK, a Holy War started in Mexico, another rebellion was crushed in Portugal, the British went in to China and as a result Mao Zedong ends up forming the PLA, the Great Mississippi Flood of 1927 occurred impacting 700,000+ people, there was a lot of resistance to communism in both China and the UK, a school bombing in Bath Michigan, a hurricane hit Canada, a significant tornado hit St. Louis, marines were sent to Nicaragua, and a series of powerful earthquakes including a 7.6 in Honshu, Japan and an 8.6 in China which killed over 200,000 people.

Saturn - Jul. 17th 1981 - Jul. 16th 1982 - Saturn has the volume of 763 Earths. The influence of this range included Gadaffi in the Gulf of Sidra Incident and the embargo of Libyan oil, Anwar Sadat of Egypt being assassinated by the Egyptian Islamic Jihad leading to Mubarak being elected, the Iran-Contra scandal supporting Contra rebels in Nicaragua, significant mine explosions in Japan and Tennessee, 900 civilians killed by the government of El Salvador, martial law declared in Poland to protect communism from Solidarity, 300,000+ cases of Dengue Fever in Cuba, record lows set across the world including the day known as "Cold Sunday", unemployment records set in the UK, the father of the current Assad in Syria and the Ba'ath Party massacre up to 40,000 civilians in Hama and Harran purging those cities of the Muslim Brotherhood, Canadian political independence, a rally against nuclear weapons in New York drawing 750,000, and a ton of passenger jet crashes.

Jupiter - Feb. 21st 1999 - Feb 20th 2000 - Jupiter is the largest planet with a volume of 1321 Earths and moves nearly twice as fast as Saturn around the Sun. In this date range Hugo Chavez became president of Venezuela, NATO attacked Yugoslavia on March 24th, the Libyans handed over two suspects for the 1988 Pan Am 103 bombing, the Columbine school shooting occured, the strongest Tornado ever recorded happened in Oklahoma, JFK Jr died in plane crash, Pakistan and India had several incursion incidents which significantly increased tensions between the two, Musharraf took over Pakistan in a coup d'etat, a lot of passenger jet crashes, and on the following earthquakes which started a very active period: a 7.6 and 7.2 in Turkey killing 17845, a 5.9 in Greece killing 2000, a 7.6 in hits Taiwan killing 2400, and an earthquake and Tsunami which hit Vanuatu.

Mars - Feb. 13th 2009 - Feb. 12th 2010 - Mars has the volume of 0.151 Earths.
Venus - May 21st 2010 - May 20th 2011 - Venus has the volume of 0.857 Earths.
Mercury - Oct. 5th 2010 - Oct 4th 2011 - Mercury has the volume of 0.056 Earths.

This makes sense that the closest planets to Earth and which overlap the most with Earth's timeline in this theory help reflect the status quo back on to Earth. The events of 2009, 2010 and early 2011 are still playing out to a large extent. Yet, these planets are small compared to Earth.

The ones I bolded above people will probably question but I think I can explain them. The most striking elements are the repeated patterns from Uranus, Saturn, and Jupiter -

Thus far, we've had over 15 EF5 and 3 EF5 tornados including the one in St. Louis, the earthquake off the coast of Honshu Japan, the Great Mississippi Flood, anarchist protests in the UK, the return of Gadaffi to the world stage, government killings in Syria to crack down on the Muslim Brotherhood, Mubarak removed from power, record lows at the start of the year, Pakistan now under political pressure, a NATO sanctioned attack of a sovereign nation during the March 19th to March 29th ritual timeframe - Yugoslavia was the first sovereign nation attacked by NATO, and on an on. That is a pretty damn good record - and I'm just using the signficant events off of Wiki.

I could argue more that - the slave uprisings are happening in the form of protests against austerity around the world and the record unemployment in the UK returning.

Taking the next 6 months and using this as a guide I see some repeated patterns which haven't played out yet - events in Portugal (rebellion), Canada (political), Nicaragua (rebellion) and a possible Holy War (Muslim/Christian?), a lot of passenger jet crashes (would stay out of the air), and prominent political death or assassination including JFK Jr. and the attempt on Ronald Reagan just outside of the 1981 range. There was also a historically significant hurricane (Miami) and hail-storm (France). Even Winnie the Pooh plays out in this - it was released originally in 1927 and if you've been to the movies you've probably seen that they are re-releasing it this year and the emphasis (excessively so) is on returning to the original roots way back in 1927.

Anyway, I thought it was interesting and wanted to share it. Perhaps as the news comes in we can filter it against this list and see if there is anymore merit to it.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Very interesting post, thank you for taking the time to put those ideas together. It will be interesting to see what happens throughout the rest of 2011.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by TSearchX
Very interesting post, thank you for taking the time to put those ideas together. It will be interesting to see what happens throughout the rest of 2011.

Thanks, I would have dismissed it maybe if it weren't for the strong overlap with Gadaffi and Libya, Egypt, and Syria as well as some of the natural disasters. Those happen all the time but Gadaffi, change in leadership in Egypt, and the murderous crackdown on civilians by those countries and Syria doesn't happen every year - at least they are not in the mainstream news.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

S&F for a well thought out non prediction prediction thread. I find looking at the bigger picture is better that pinning a tragic event to one date. Cheers for being vague! I mean seriously I'm tired these dated predictions that just mark the day as a fail by the person that said the sky was going to fall.

Sure the S&%t is going to hit the fan, but with grater frequency and "front page" appeal in those years with a major planetary alignment.

It makes sense to me because no matter how hard we try we can not escape history.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
good observation... can you go back one more cycle? and how many exact day matches were there? for example hitler died on may 1st and "so did osama".... and i think the mayans' help your case too... how they explain time as a cycle.... so maybe hitler never really made the "mistake" of attacking russia as napolean did... maybe he was just following his destiny dance with the stars.... I also see repeats in kings of music... there always seems to be just one "king" at a time and they seem to suffer the same types of deaths such as elvis and m. jackson... is justin beiber the next star to be "king".... hahaha...

i truly believe we are predestined... and that i have noticed the same types of cycles in my life... when i was 8 my dad left us... when i was 15 i moved from the hood to a hick town... which was traumatizing... and when i was 22 i was in a coma for 2 months.... at 29 i lost my business and all my bread... so when i'm 35 36 i will probably keep my life as low key as possible... haha...

well anyways i am a huge history buff and your observation and research was very interesting... thanks

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Nice dot connecting mate! Well done S & F!

I mean time IS cyclical, not linear as we often think, so the cyclical nature of events makes alot of sense. You're right, it ties in with TimeWave Zero thinking very nicely.

Surprised by the amount of events in Portugal - wonder why that pattern is there, and more importantly, what it means for us now. Anyone able to shed any light on Portugal in recent times or possible events which may unfold there?
edit on 10-5-2011 by srsen because: .

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Very interesting. If you have more to add to this I'd be interested in reading it.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by srsen
Surprised by the amount of events in Portugal - wonder why that pattern is there, and more importantly, what it means for us now. Anyone able to shed any light on Portugal in recent times or possible events which may unfold there?

Portgual is one of the four EU pigs (Portugal, Italy, Greece, and Spain). Notice Spain also had a civil war up above.

Here are some recent headlines.

Police clashed with protesting doctors in Greece and civil servants staged a 24-hour strike in Portugal on Friday to protest government cutbacks enacted in response to Europe's financial crisis.

Video: Portugal preparing for austerity after loan agreed euronews

Portugal civil servants strike after bailout deal CBC.ca

Portugal preparing for austerity after loan agreed

12 Britons arrested in Portugal riots

Portugal: Riots in Lisbon (From Feb, 2011)

I would not be suprised at all to see civil unrest come back to Portugal and Spain.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by 11azerus11
good observation... can you go back one more cycle? and how many exact day matches were there?

I could go back and compare 2010, although the cut-off dates of Jan 1 and Dec 31 are of course arbitrary and the dates do not line up for the most part - I think the fact we always tend to start wars between Mar. 19 and Mar. 29 has more to do with rituals which is why it overlaps - but I wouldn't expect much of the other events to overlap on the same day of the year.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ararisq
Saturn - Jul. 17th 1981 - Jul. 16th 1982 - Saturn has the volume of 763 Earths.

This prediction method seems to be working. I saw the IRA bombings in 1982 when I was going through the significant events of 1982 but I left them out because I honestly hadn't heard of any IRA bombings in such a long time that my bias of it being a non-event kicked in.

July 20, 1982: Two IRA bombs explode in central London less than two hours apart. The blasts at Hyde Park and Regents Park kill 11 people and injure 50 others.

From Timeline: London's Explosive History

Today London received notice of a bomb threat from the IRA. May 2011 - A warning comes from Irish dissident republicans opposed to the peace process in Northern Ireland.

According to the articles linked above, we haven't heard from the IRA since 2001, over ten years ago. Why now? Well - because of the resonance from 1982.

[edit]
Interesting as well that at the same moment the IRA bombing is in the headlines, so is the Irish ship the Spirit of Rachel Corrie in heading to Israel.
edit on 5/16/2011 by ararisq because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Perhaps just a coincidence again, but the term AIDS was presented to the world in July of 1982.

However, after determining that AIDS was not isolated to the homosexual community,[17] the term GRID became misleading and AIDS was introduced at a meeting in July 1982.[20] By September 1982 the CDC started using the name AIDS, and properly defined the illness.[21]

Interesting that a headline in the news today is this:

SAN FRANCISCO (CBS 5) — A 45-year-old man now living in the Bay Area may be the first person ever cured of the deadly disease AIDS, the result of the discovery of an apparent HIV immunity gene...

“I’m cured of HIV. I had HIV but I don’t anymore,” he said, using words that many in the scientific community are cautiously clinging to.

Full circle.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Resonance, resonance, resonance.

1927 Tornado Disaster

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/de4a9542755c.jpg[/atsimg]

At 1 PM in the afternoon of September 29th, a powerful tornado (F3-scale) struck the central parts of the City of St. Louis. Between 72-79 persons were killed and over 550 injured. A large number of people were trapped in buildings, including Central High School where 1,500 students were attending classes. The tornado cut a 600 yard by 12 miles long swath through the city.

St. Louis was hit by an EF4 on April 22nd of this year with 0 fatalities but it looks like it may be hit yet again by these tornados which are pounding the middle of the country. The tornado in 1927 was one of the worst to hit the country at the time.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I see so much about from 1927 reoccurring now that I did some more digging. This is an article about the 69th congress published in 1927 which served during that period from Time magazine - which is, in itself, an interesting read.

The 69th

I noticed the regulation of radio was passed during this time.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I searched for crossovers with the Norway Olso Bombing and Utoya Shooting:

1982, 2 July - A bomb explodes in a locker at the Oslo Central Station. A young woman is killed and eleven others are injured.

1982, 9 July - An unexploded bomb is found and defused in the cargo storage at the Oslo central station.

The island of Utoya is owned by the Workers' Youth League. What year was that group founded? You guess it - 1927.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
The previous worst incident happened in 1982 in South Korea when a policeman (this guy dressed himself as a policeman) killed 57 and wounded 38 before blowing himself up.

new topics

top topics

join