It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Firefighters Train For Mass Casualty Event

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
as long as they keep the usual guys in charge we ok,,if you hear obama or his staff taking over,or chaney,runnnnnn.the order still stands
edit on 9-5-2011 by bumpufirst because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
They train for this sort of thing every year. I am a trained first responder with the company I work for (state trained medical and hazmat) and we do area wide with another company and a local hospital with fire fighters and all.

It is called being prepared.

This is done all the time. The sad part is though no matter how much we train when the big one hits we are screwed. There will be a minimum of a 70% casualty rate for the most part. Roadways will be closed and supplies will only come in through helicopter or boat if not on foot.

Raist

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heartisblack
Here's the guy tracking the HAARP chart thing from GLP
www.godlikeproductions.com...

No disrespect intended here. It took me time to learn these things also, but that is a seismology graph (earthquake activity) at GLP which is probably due to all the earthquake activity. Here is the link to the HAARP graph 137.229.36.30... . I prefer (on the left side of the graph) to set it to a 2 week plot at 1000 nT scale so your can see more data than just today

Here is another link to a site tracking Japan earthquake HAARP activity modernsurvivalblog.com... showing about 10 days between 2 HAARP activities happening, and trying to make sense of it all.

I am currently watching HAARP to compare with their graph/information to activity that happened April 30th thru approx May 12th, to see if their theory could be applied to anything that happens by then. Kind of looks similar to the modern survival site above, and I guess we shall see in the next couple days.

The only thing we're missing is the X class sun flare that happened the day before Japan earthquake. Those can be watched at sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov... and if you click on the estimated kp map we can see that it appears we had a high C class flare today www.swpc.noaa.gov...

edit on 9-5-2011 by tinker9917 because: spelling

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by CodeRed3D

First off this is not new... Missouri and other surroundings states do mass casualty preparedness for obvious reasons, including explosions, wmd, earthquake, hazmat, etc etc etc. A large scale event would trigger the mutual aid system, so it is not a bad idea to train for such events, even more so when you would be dealing with agencies you dont normally encounter.

As far as mass trauma this is how you triage a large group of injured people.

You apprach the group, get their attention and yell:

I need every to stand up and or move yourself over to this area.

The people that do would be low on medical priorty since they are mobiloe and or stable enough to move. The ones remaning would be triaged accordingly.

In an incident like that the primary goal is to preserve the lives that are left and go from there.

There is no conspiracy... no sinister plots or plans, no fema camps etc.. I wish people would quit fearmongering. Almost all of this info is a matter of public record.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Ive been very interested in this topic of late. Im new here and i probably sound idealistic but i dont see how the government and FEMA and HAARP or whoever can even plan to do this. Its sickening to me. their not even doing it for any benefit to the greater good.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

This is true.

The last event we did that included 5 area fire houses, and three ambulance services along with one of the hospitals we (well many of us) were introduced to a new tagging system. Us first responders would tag a "victim" (of which I was a head trauma
) the EMTs transporting would do a quick assessment off that and then once taken to the ER it was determined how soon you would get service. If all you had was say a broken arm you might suffer with that pain for hours before it would get set. If like myself you had a serious head wound you were considered dead even if at the time you were technically alive.

When any big disaster hits it will be the same anywhere. If you are savable with reasonable treatment you will be helped quickly, if you are only injured you will wait, if you might live or die depending on how much time and treatment you would need you are as good as dead. If any serious time is going to have to be put into a person in a mass casualty disaster there are going to be some people left to die in the hospital.

Raist

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by CodeRed3D

Well, the mystery around the Madrid Fault has graduated from conspiracy to confirmed governmental spending. Disaster preparedness is already in motion as multiple fire companies and EMT's are training collaboratively.

It seems very obvious that there is heightened awareness for this event. I've personally read a few threads about the FEMA coffins being diverted to this area along with a record requests for MRE's. It's almost as if this event is "expected".

This situation is rather haunting.

Yes one has to wonder how many of the Illuminati Card Scenarios will pop up next, and there are quite a few. One being UFO'S hovering over Churches and people running, if i recall correctly.

It's all just a game to the Puppet Masters running the planet and im sure they're making wagers in the process to see who wins amongst themselves. These people have so much money they're bored and running out of toys to play with.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies
Disaster prepardness doesn't mean that anything is going to happen. It's just an exercise.

If they DIDN'T prepare, you'd blame them for being complacent. Move along, people.

True, being prepared is a logical reaction particularily with the state of things, however, when an Elementary School in England a couple of years ago staged a UFO crash along with the bobbies and deliberately failing to inform parents what was going on, and most importantly The Students themselves it makes one questions what was going through their minds. The students didnt fare well being exposed to this according to the newsarticle.
A. They were preparing for a Real UFO future crisis or
B. They wanted to see how a schoolfull of innocent children would react.
C. They're psychopathic and need to be exterminated.

Makes one wonder just where the limitations should be when preparing to '''protect''' human life.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join