It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Too much speculation, 10 years of research leads me to 1 End Of Days--December 2012!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I've been an observer of ATS for years, an active participant for a few months.I've read all kinds of personal views and accounts.I've enjoyed reading the good and the mad!
This is what i have to say........
December 2012 ,a date you are ALL familier with.
What happens between now ( and the last few decades) and then has a very real impact on everyone on this planet. We are all going to be tested beyond anything we have ever known. Our entire solar system is being altered due to its movements through our galaxy. Every planet is going through a shift in its current 'poles' due the solar systems movement through the galactic plane. We are around 19 months away from passing through the centre of the galactic plane and entering the galaxies southern hemisphere.
The natural disasters that are causing great damage to earth are a result of the sun and our position in the galaxy.
Weather on earth is greatly if not entirely influenced by the sun. The sun is influenced by the 4 known forces of the universe. These forces MUST be amplified as we come close to passing through the galactic plane.
Several planets ( including ours) and the sun will be in direct alignment in the 3rd week of december 2012.
My point is, if the sun and the moons gravitational pull can move trillions of tons sea water around the planet every single day, then surely the extra planetary and galactic alignment( gravity) can pull trillions of ton of 'earth/land mass' around!
We are experiancing some of this energy now. Earthquakes , floods , drought, abnormal weather patterns. These conditions will become more extreme and frequant as we draw closer to the mentioned date.
I have a computer program, starry night pro, ive checked out planetary positions on 21/12/2012. The alignment is true. Energy in space travells a long long way!
I know this is my first post , but please dont take me as inexperianced in this subject, I've been researching this for years, and ive been reading your views for years. This is a serious subject that will have a great impact on all our lifes.Governments know this, scientist are 50/50 on this.
This matter is the single most threat to mankinds survival!
I really hope that it isn't going to be as extreme as i think it will be, i have a children and family that a care about dearly.There safety is of the upmost importants to me.
Our planet has gone through this same destruction over a hundred times
I will only reply to posative input on this matter as i know im right, im just not sure on the extremes!
Thank you for reading this.
Peace,love and good luck to you all!

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
And you know this how ?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Well--if you're gonna be picky and only accept positive input....

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
news.discovery.com...

2012 = M.M.S.
Money
Making
Scandal.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Ex_CT2

Please give me your input( if + or -), but be knowlegdable either way.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by mespen
I have a computer program, starry night pro, ive checked out planetary positions on 21/12/2012. The alignment is true.

Next time your on this program, if you dont mind and have the time - do you mind checking how the planets line up for the 13/14/15th may 2011.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Heartisblack

Research, science, and physics. Don't just take my word for it, i really hope i'm wrong! But i cannot prove myself to be wrong. I've TRIED to see otherwise. I want someone to prove me wrong! Can you or anybody prove me wrong. I don't want this to happen!

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Wow mespen. The end of days is a scary thought for us all. I have a family also, and would like to see them grow and have a family of their own in the the future etc. One doesnt have to be neorotic and cannot help but imagine a scenario where the last few minutes of our lives are spent watching each other suffer in a cataclysmic event such an earthquake/tsunami...

If the human race die together then what do we really need to worry about? Its not like we will be missing much. The countries of the world get hit by natural disasters which cause the death of millions. But they dont just suffer with the loss of loved ones but themselves are afflicted with the environmental changes around them. Radiation, poverty etc.

In other words bring it on! Just make it quick

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Be4sTXMoDe

Who has profited from this? If this event happens.. what value will money have?
I do not want this to happen, But theres a 99.9% chance it will.
Please look into the dynamics of the solar system/ galaxy/past shifts.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by mespen

I was curious about that program you found the alignment. I found a program as well www.skyviewcafe.com... (need java to run it) and inputting that date does not show any alignment physically of the planets.
They line up in the sky but nopt physically in space. That right there is the start of a flawed theory and why there is alot of backlash on 2012. This thread is off to a bad start with the whole "I know Im right" based on conjecture of other people.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Ozzealander

I will , but will you believe me or your own eyes?
Starry night pro is a programme that nearly all amatuer astronamers use .
I use use this programme with my 12" Meade telescope.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Johnny76

My boy is 4, my girl is 9. I want to see them grow old. mankind has survived this event before without modern technology. I have the will to survive and to ensure my children survive, as will you !

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by topherman420

I not tring to gain any small amount of fame with this, ive read too many things about this date. I set the date into the programme to see if the alignment was true, it uppset me , it was an exact alignment.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by mespen

Ive never really followed astronomy or the likes. Do you have a screenshot or something that we could maybe have a look at please?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
The term "galactic plane" is so arbitary as to be completely meaningless. "Galactic equator"; equally so.

Do you seriously believe these bodies line up perfectly to make a plane or equator?

It would take decades for the solar system to pass 'over' or 'through' the imaginary line.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Johnny76

I will submit a screen shot for you tomorrow, need to get some sleep now, i have to go work in less than 6 hours1

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

We are already passing through the 'galactic plane'.We have been in this zone for atleast 2 years now. We haven't passed through the true centre yet, december 2012 will the exact date, we will then be in the southern galactic hemisphere after that date.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by mespen

Hi mespen,

Your are correct, disturbingly I have come up the same conclusion as you. That by the turn of 21 Dec 2012, the inevitable will happen.

So far I have found nothing to disprove the occurrence of this coming event. All I can say at this stage, is that, it is a natural process, that is part of the cleansing process for mankind to shift/ascend/rapture, whichever way you prefer it, to a higher dimension of reality or higher level of vibration, that is preferential to each and every individual.

It is a matter of preparing for me at this stage. By preparation, I mean in a spiritual way. That is to allow myself to be in harmony with nature and that is being happy and sharing with others is all that matters to me. And this is what I prefer personally.

We are spiritual beings that have manifested in this world, we call home, because we chose to be here, from another parallel reality or dimension of ourselves. For that matter, we are immortals, our consciousness will never cease to exist. Everything is made up of matter, and therefore matter is neither destroyed nor created.

Just relax yourself and spend quality time with your loved ones, as long as you choose to be with them. You can never be separated, because it is what you prefer and that it is of the utmost important thing that matters to you, as I see it.

Find your highest level of excitement or passion and act upon it to bring it to manifestation. It is by all means, the first step in making use of the window of opportunity that is upon us. This will enable you to align with your true core self or higher self.

It really is, not a matter of "seeing is believing" for me anymore, but "believing and seeing". And thus far, nothing has proven to me that this event will not occur.

So this has lead me to believe that this is a natural event and that we should use this "window of opportunity" to our advantage to bring forth positive changes into our lives, and ultimately be in Peace and Harmony with nature.

Peace and Love

edit on 9-5-2011 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   

reply to post by Ex_CT2

No. You don't deserve my input. If you're determined to control the argument and specify that you will only accept positive feedback, then you deserve nothing but to be shunned....

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_CT2

reply to post by Ex_CT2

No. You don't deserve my input. If you're determined to control the argument and specify that you will only accept positive feedback, then you deserve nothing but to be shunned....

My sincere apology. I didn't read your reply closely enough. So here's my opinion:

I've seen a good number of people here who have come to a similar conclusion as you have. And just as many who have come to the opposite conclusion. I'm one of the latter.

Many (like me) see this as a way for opportunists to sell books and manipulate minds. It's not entirely about money; I'll concede that. But like the UFO phenomenon--or the Planet X/Nibiru phenomenon, or fill-in-the-blank phenomenon-- there are a lot of charlatans who aren't in it for the money, but for the opportunity to sway the weaker-minded to their way of thinking. And they'll lie, jigger statistics, and ignore or simply hide facts that don't agree with them.

I think that some of the arguments, like the effect or power of distant objects on the earth, are overestimated and overstated. And it's difficult for those of us who don't have the scientific background (myself included) to counter those sorts of arguments--particularly when the ones arguing those things have gathered voluminous "facts" to back them up. It's nearly overwhelming for the normal idiot like me who doesn't have the time, interest, or background to go against that.

And these charlatans know that. They know that most of us can't or won't expend enough critical thought on it. It's much easier, especially if you're searching for something to believe, to just give in and accept it.

Anyway, I have done enough research to satisfy myself. I didn't save it, and I don't have it at hand, and I can't really give you any tips except to say that there's more than enough counter-research that's already been done, if you look for it.

Again, sorry about the insulting language....

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join