It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Communicating with us at...ATS?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Here is a thought and a question....the underground bases that exist all around the world......housing visiting aliens from other planets....what if some of those aliens....are members in ATS....and are communicating with us...do you think this is possible and may be happening?
edit on May 9th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: fixed title to remove all caps

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
why do you think
we are not them

and they
are not us

link   
reply to post by caladonea

Do you have any members in mind?

link   

If you search ATS you will find a few that claim to be aliens and some are pretty convincing. Personally, I don't believe that there are aliens posting on these forums, who knows.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

if it was you would expect the evidence in the u.f.o forum to be a bit more favorable in favour of alien visitation than it is currently. surely they could through in a few bits of convincing evidence and would have no need to keep on creating hoaxes and rehashing video's

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

No we are not communicating with you...
oh wait... here look into this NEURALIZER.
on another note, does anyone know where they keep the "nuclear wessels"....?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I would have believed so, but many that have claimed I have personally debunked. One guy claiming he thinks he discovered a new meditation technique, get's one response from me, and then posts it the next day on his "E.T" account. If there are aliens communicating with us, they sure as hell won't tell us. If anything, hint us towards things.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I have had many conversations with ATSer's who either were aliens or truly believed they were.

ALS

link   
well, this would be a good place for them to communicate with humans because most on here already have an open mind and would indeed be interested at communicating back!

link   
Naa..I think they're too busy watching re-runs of The Three Stooges

Seriously, if any of them see the need to monitor us, I'm sure they see everything. As far as being members? Why would you think that?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
ok i'll play this card,

let's say they are, they have a treasure trove of information. personal experience and unconditional truth.

what are they going to do with said information?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Well there are definitely some "out of this world" responses if you
review threads here on a regular basis.

Seriously though, anything is possible. Can you think of a better forum than this one which is willing to accept and encourage the discussion of alternative ideas and or real news on a wide variety of topics, with persons posting replies who are both for and against whatever is being dicussed, and one that maintains a certain amount of control thru moderation?

edit on 5/9/2011 by manta78 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I am starting to feel like an alien.

In my own country..

Alienated from modern social interests.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
You will see that our space "big brothers and sisters" have ways of communicating that you have not imagined yet..

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
And what knowledge would you acquire with the knowing that you have been communicating with aliens? They must do a fantastic job fitting in as they very well could be and you'd never know. Gandhi is right about one thing they won't tell you and would indeed try to reveal things. Those who do claim to be are simply delusional but if you think about it aren't we all aliens just part of different races and yet share the same DNA.

If aliens were to communicate with you they wouldn't tell you they are aliens. If anything they would call themselves family

edit on 02/23/2011 by mrjones7885 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Could be possible, not that they'd ever own up to it of course! I know there's some that think they're Aliens, but if there's some that genuinely know they are and are posting here, they're probably happy just fitting in and commenting from time to time. I'd guess they'd have low post counts too, unlikely there's many Alien ranters around.

So that rules me out for a start.

Originally posted by mrjones7885
They must do a fantastic job fitting in

I'm pretty sure that'd be the first priority.
edit on 9-5-2011 by Hitoshura because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Depends who wants to know, I mean right now they appear to be stalking us so it would fit in the right category now would it, spying and stalking.

In that case, hello how are you my friend? Want a beer? Can we get over it now and disclose the best news this planet will ever hear.

Cause I think the majority of the people know that you must exist.
The universe is to big, but on topic

Yes if they are advanced enough the internet is the best Encyclopedia dramatica on planet Earth.
edit on 9/5/11 by sevensheeps because: spelling

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I've no doubt that there are some here who are from a different planet. HTF did they get here!

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Sure anything is possible, but I think its highly unlikely, Although there are some people on ATS that I think could be aliens lol.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Never mind
edit on 9-5-2011 by gortex because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join