It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hoax: White House Claims 4-Year-Old Bin Laden Video Is New Footage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
The video's are edited versions of earlier videos released by Al-Qaeda. This actually explains why the U.S government did not release the audio because then it would be obvious. Thanks once again to infowars for the catch. The actual released video's are 4 year old videos (and some are also from 2002).

In a desperate effort to bolster its crumbling official narrative, the White House today released a set of dubious Bin Laden “home movies” purportedly seized from his compound during the raid on Sunday night that it claims show Bin Laden on camera in 2010, but the tapes are almost identical to footage released almost four years ago by a notorious Pentagon front group that acts as a conduit for US intelligence by regularly releasing fake Al-Qaeda videos.

Video given by Obama Administration:

The images are provided in the link that make it painfully obvious just how badly the videos are retouched. It is almost immediately noticeable from eye view. Due to my ignorance, I don't know how to yet link the photo's.

Link

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
There are several problems with these videos. One; as you posted, they are almost identical to earlier releases. Two; that looks nothing like how I would imagine OBL to look like from the side.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
the whole official story reeks of lies...these video's and everything about this whole OBL situation is one of their most obvious lies if you ask me...It's surprising how many sheeple believe it though...

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

White House Claims 4-Year-Old Bin Laden Video Is New Footage

I don't know how well this question will go over, but I'm not "up to date" on these conspiracies, where's is this supposedly "old" footage?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Between these fake videos, and the badly faked LFBC, it's almost like they are TRYING to get caught. It's like a man who wants to break up with his girlfriend by leaving out stuff that shows he's cheating, so that she will be the one that ends it. Seriously, this is getting comical.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yfactor1980
There are several problems with these videos. One; as you posted, they are almost identical to earlier releases. Two; that looks nothing like how I would imagine OBL to look like from the side.

I agree. That camera angle is very suspicious.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by vlady95

This, to me, is some powerful group (hopefully good guys fighting back) almost blatantly,
humourously and bizarrely setting up the REAL 9/11 TERRORISTS.
They are obviously humiliating the government and bringing to public light the prominence
of fakery regarding the whole 9/11 hoax/scam/demolition job/faked means to a real end.

It is otherwise too ridiculous an effort/performance, coming from such a cutting edge,
all-powerful organisation.
Surely this is not a genuine cover-up attempt, unless they really take the general
public to be so brain-dead, and expect these silly video and narrative blatant errors to be
only thrown around 'fringe conspiracy online gatherings'.

The message to me is :

Look deeply into 9/11 Video, Photographic and Victim FAKERY and we will find that
the whole 9/11 narrative is just as ridiculously faked as this whole fake bin laden, fake
death, farcical, fabricated concoction.

But I have already looked into 9/11 fakery and am already aware of this message.

Overwhelming Evidence For 9/11 Video And Victim Fakery

top topics

join